Let's help Trump choose a running mate.

When the republicans lose the house in 2024 Jeffries will be the majority leader. So many have seen how fucked up the republican party is in the house that they are sure to lose the majority.

sure....the voters will forget what the Dems HAVE done and blame the Republicans for what they haven't......go with that....

sure....the voters will forget what the Dems HAVE done and blame the Republicans for what they haven't......go with that....

Congress is nearly evenly split, so a tiny move would put Democrats in control of the House. Republicans keep having scandals, so that is not helping their chances.

Any sane adult would give Jeffries reasonable odds of being Speaker in January of 2025. We can debate whether it is better than even or less than even odds, but it is definitely very possible it will happen.

Congress is nearly evenly split, so a tiny move would put Democrats in control of the House. Republicans keep having scandals, so that is not helping their chances.

Any sane adult would give Jeffries reasonable odds of being Speaker in January of 2025. We can debate whether it is better than even or less than even odds, but it is definitely very possible it will happen.

demmycrats have fucked over the country for the last four years.......a tiny move will give the Republicans a larger majority......all sane adults vote Republican.......

demmycrats have fucked over the country for the last four years.......a tiny move will give the Republicans a larger majority......all sane adults vote Republican.......

Gerrymandering means that a tiny move in favor of the Republicans will give an even tinier move in representatives. That is just a fact.

Any sane adult will realize a large percent of the voters disagree with you, and there will be no large majority for Republicans. If they are lucky, they can preserve a tiny majority(and maybe even dream of making a slightly bigger tiny majority).

Pence is obviously off the table. Jeff Epstein isn't available either.

Rather than force Trump to consult with Putin over his choice of a running mate,
I should think that a politics forum with JPP's level of cerebral firepower
should be able to do the job.

I'm coming up empty right this minute,
but it's the pachys who will need to get this done.

As for us, I like Harris better than the top of our ticket.
I just can't figure what the MAGAt's should do for a VEEP.

We had a corned beef sandwich prepared to be his vice president but he ate it. Now we have to wait since literal shit is still a comparable running mate for Trump.

Rather than force Trump to consult with Putin over his choice of a running mate,

How about your commie buddy, bernie sanders?

Ted Cruz or Rick Scott, yanqui boi.

Betcha not. Ivanka is going to sink Daddy's boat in court.

84i10h.jpg

No, retard. No.

There's no way anyone as delusional as you is allowed to have firearms.

These aren't a delusion, Matt:

No, but I did just have thoughts of slicing your penis off and shoving it into your surprised mouth.

You know what, motherfucker? It means I'd like to put one right between your eyes because you're a piece of shit annoying subhuman turd of filth.

You are a waste of oxygen, Dutch. Please stop stealing humanity's.

The next time "Nazis" start burning down neighborhoods in America, let me know.

Until then, BLM and ANTIFA have the record, brah. :dunno:

Over all rioters that rioted between 1968 and 2009, even.

Back