Let's help Trump choose a running mate.

I read it and unlike you I understood what i read.

The thread is about Pence being so done, he cannot run again with Trump, who he won with prior, and thus Trump needs a new running mate.

my mistake.......I thought the stated purpose of the thread was to let the demmycunts suggest Trump's running mate.........given how badly you did with Harris, don't expect anyone to extend the invitation.....

Pence is obviously off the table. Jeff Epstein isn't available either.

Rather than force Trump to consult with Putin over his choice of a running mate,
I should think that a politics forum with JPP's level of cerebral firepower
should be able to do the job.

I'm coming up empty right this minute,
but it's the pachys who will need to get this done.

As for us, I like Harris better than the top of our ticket.
I just can't figure what the MAGAt's should do for a VEEP.

It's going to be someone who pledges their total loyalty to him and will roll over when asked. It could have been Kevin or Gym, but they're both losers. It won't be Nicky Hailey 'cause she spoke badly about trump. It can't be Ramaswamy because he's a Muslim. Can't be Tim Scott - 'cause - well - you know.

I don't know - Maybe Mike Johnson? He'll solidify the religious right like trump knew Pence would and Johnson won Speaker and is a solid election denier. Yeah - could be Mike Johnson.

Last edited:
David Duke. He’s young enough to be an understudy with many years left at 73 years old. He also barely lost the Louisiana governorship and Senate seat with a platform of “equal rights for all “.

Nope - Duke would piss off even some of the magas with his KKK past. It's got to be someone who does it with inuendo.

How about Ivanka or Jared? If they are not speaking, there is Eric, Melania is another choice.

Nope, Ivanka and Jarod jumped off the trump train after J6. They're not even taking part in the campaign and Ivanka's about to torpedo trump in his NY fraud trial.

Melania would never do it and Eric fair or not - has the image of an idiot.

Nope, Ivanka and Jarod jumped off the trump train after J6. They're not even taking part in the campaign and Ivanka's about to torpedo trump in his NY fraud trial.

Melania would never do it and Eric fair or not - has the image of an idiot.

Melania could honestly plead she knows nothing about it unlike the liars Donnie Jr. and Eric....although I do believe Eric is clueless about the family business.

Pedo Don is pissed off at both Ivanka and Jared. Melania wants nothing to do with Trump's bid for President as shown by her absence on the campaign trail. While Eric has sycophant credentials, he can't carry any states. Most VPs are selected based upon how much their addition can contribute to votes, especially fence-sitters.

Eric is seen as a doofus....so maybe he can bring in the Doofus vote, but that's only people like Earl, Yak and Sybil.

I picked Mike Johnson as a possible candidate because he would solidify the religious right vote.

Melania could honestly plead she knows nothing about it unlike the liars Donnie Jr. and Eric....although I do believe Eric is clueless about the family business.

No, I don't think he's clueless. He helped contribute to and signed off on the financials. There are multiple emails confirming that. That's the thing about fat donny - he operates like a mob boss - never puts anything in writing.

I picked Mike Johnson as a possible candidate because he would solidify the religious right vote.
While that's excellent reasoning, I strongly doubt Trump could stand next to a religious wacko for very long.

If Mike is truly a man of his convictions, wacko or not, he'll speak up and confront Trump about them.

No, I don't think he's clueless. He helped contribute to and signed off on the financials. There are multiple emails confirming that. That's the thing about fat donny - he operates like a mob boss - never puts anything in writing.

Eric? Sure, he can sign his name, but did he understand what he was signing?

Agreed Donnie fancies himself on par with Mafia Dons. He also likes dictators.

my mistake.......I thought the stated purpose of the thread was to let the demmycunts suggest Trump's running mate.........given how badly you did with Harris, don't expect anyone to extend the invitation.....

As always, your mistake, yes.

And you should let Dem's pick as they cannot do worse than Pence who you guys picked and even Trump ridicules.

Seems like you guys are fucked if you try again to pick.

While that's excellent reasoning, I strongly doubt Trump could stand next to a religious wacko for very long.

If Mike is truly a man of his convictions, wacko or not, he'll speak up and confront Trump about them.

He stood next to Mike Pence for 4 years. Mike Pence is a religious wacko.

Eric? Sure, he can sign his name, but did he understand what he was signing?

Agreed Donnie fancies himself on par with Mafia Dons. He also likes dictators.

Both Eric and Douche Jr. went to college and took accounting. They understand financials. They knew what they were signing. They contributed to it as well, fraudulently - so they certainly knew!

Both Eric and Douche Jr. went to college and took accounting. They understand financials. They knew what they were signing. They contributed to it as well, fraudulently - so they certainly knew!

No doubt they should have known and that both committed perjury.

Like I said - to solidify the religious right vote - a huge part of the GOP constituency.
TBH, I doubt Trump sees further than his own immediate needs. His ego keeps getting in the way. He's the type who believes he can get the votes no matter who he picks.

Back