Let's help Trump choose a running mate.

demmycrats have fucked over the country for the last four years.......a tiny move will give the Republicans a larger majority......all sane adults vote Republican.......

Congress is nearly evenly split, so a tiny move would put Democrats in control of the House. Republicans keep having scandals, so that is not helping their chances.

Any sane adult would give Jeffries reasonable odds of being Speaker in January of 2025. We can debate whether it is better than even or less than even odds, but it is definitely very possible it will happen.

Yup.

Thanks to winning many court cases in Derp Red States the Dems are likely to pick up Congress seats in Alabama, Louisiana, and Georgia.

And seperate to that NYS where the Dem's are set to pick up 4-7 more seats.

That puts an already failing derp Magat party in a big hole to dig out of, to win in 2024.

Yup.

Thanks to winning many court cases in Derp Red States the Dems are likely to pick up Congress seats in Alabama, Louisiana, and Georgia.

And seperate to that NYS where the Dem's are set to pick up 4-7 more seats.

That puts an already failing derp Magat party in a big hole to dig out of, to win in 2024.

aren't both NY and CA losing House seats because of declining population in the 2020 census?......

aren't both NY and CA losing House seats because of declining population in the 2020 census?......

That happened in 2022. Republicans have gained all the traction they ever will out of that, and it has given them a near even split.

Republicans gerrymandered the heck out of things. Again, this is the best they will ever have it, and it has given them a near even split.

They need to start convincing voters they can govern.

That happened in 2022. Republicans have gained all the traction they ever will out of that, and it has given them a near even split.

Republicans gerrymandered the heck out of things. Again, this is the best they will ever have it, and it has given them a near even split.

They need to start convincing voters they can govern.

The republi'cans' cannot govern and have no plan to or even to pretend to. Expect them again not to put forth any type of Election Plan other than 'what Trump says goes' as they did in 2020.

Today's republi'cans' are stuck between a rock and racist place. They could try to reach out and expand the tent by appealing to Latino and Black voters, on traditional conservative values (both religious and small gov't) but that they requires them share the tent, with people they do not want near them, unless they are serving appetizers. They certainly do not want to share power with them or having them feeling uppity and empowered after a win.

Instead since they know that the Magat Party, as it has been rebranded, is capped at a minority of the population, based on racism and hate, their goal has shifted to funding as many 3rd party candidates they think will syphon off Dems votes around the margin, to try and bring the Dem vote DOWN to where Trump could win. So right dark money in pouring hundreds of millions in to No Labels and Kennedy and looking for anyone else they think can do that.

keep in mind, you folks picked Harris.......'nuff said.....

And you guys picked Pence...

the-howdy-doody-puppet-is-part-of-the-special-exhibit-on-puppetry-at-the-museum-of-the-city-of-new-york-2021-S3HY8M.jpg

... who even after being VP for Trump is so unpopular he is the first to drop out of the primary run. He is not even popular amongst evangelicals. :laugh:

Pence at least had the support of Republicans in Indiana.......Harris couldn't even win over the Demmycrats in California.....

I am sure Pence will take a ton of consolation from that as he is now first to drop out of the Primaries and then walks away from his Senate seat before losing it.

I am sure Pence will take a ton of consolation from that as he is now first to drop out of the Primaries and then walks away from his Senate seat before losing it.

this thread isn't about how Pence feels.......it's about whether demmycrats should be allowed to pick anything.......you simply lack the ability.....

Pence is obviously off the table. Jeff Epstein isn't available either.

Rather than force Trump to consult with Putin over his choice of a running mate,
I should think that a politics forum with JPP's level of cerebral firepower
should be able to do the job.

I'm coming up empty right this minute,
but it's the pachys who will need to get this done.

As for us, I like Harris better than the top of our ticket.
I just can't figure what the MAGAt's should do for a VEEP.

Well, Der Gropingfuehrer's choice probably shouldn't include a woman, unless he can convince one of the typical servile self-loathing MAGAT females to step up and be mocked and abused. She has to have a lower IQ than the Toadstool,obviously. This leaves out Nikki Haley. It could include Boobert or Greene, both of whom have amply demonstrated their own groping skills, lack of intelligence, and Pencelike devotion to their glorious glowing gourd of a "leader."

OTOH it's possible that Trump's campaign strategists learned from the grievous McCain error of thinking that just because the VP has a vagina, doesn't mean all women will vote for that ticket. I nominate our very own Jack Bergman, retired general and Trump-licker supreme. This would solve several problems. First, it would get him away from ̶L̶o̶u̶i̶s̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ Michigan,* and allow us to choose a non-MAGAT rep. Secondly, Bergman would appeal to both veterans and those MAGATs who worship veterans even though *they* were too chickenshit to ever serve themselves. (I'm sure you can name several of that kind right here on JPP.) As a 2020 election denier, Bergman has already proven his loyalty to the throne.

* Bergman represents Michigan's first district but does not even live in the state.

this thread isn't about how Pence feels.......it's about whether demmycrats should be allowed to pick anything.......you simply lack the ability.....

WRONG.

This thread is about how 'done like dinner Pence is and thus now Trump needing to pick a new VP'.

You are trying to make it about Harris when that was NOT the topic.

I am happy with Johnson, he will make it more likely we will see a Jeffries Speaker sooner than later.

Yes, it's becoming obvious with the totally fucked up Republicans in the house, Tuberville in the Senate and the criminal facing prison leading both that the country is going with democrats in the next election...

Mike Johnson Gets Bad News About 2024 Elections
House Speaker Mike Johnson received bad news for Republicans' chances of holding a majority in Congress after the November 2024 elections, according to a poll published Friday.
The poll found that GOP approval has dropped double digits since the summer. House Republicans are underwater with a 22 point disapproval rating as of October, according to the poll. In July, House Republicans had a disapproval rating of only 12 points. Democrats, meanwhile, have held steady. The poll surveyed 1,500 likely voters across 61 battleground districts from October 19 to 25.
Democratic members of Congress representing swing districts have an average approval rating of 9, while Republican incumbents have a disapproval rating of 7.

It seems the Republican fucked up ways,is starting to have a beneficial effect on the country!:laugh:

And you guys picked Pence...

the-howdy-doody-puppet-is-part-of-the-special-exhibit-on-puppetry-at-the-museum-of-the-city-of-new-york-2021-S3HY8M.jpg

... who even after being VP for Trump is so unpopular he is the first to drop out of the primary run. He is not even popular amongst evangelicals. :laugh:

Trump was Mr. Bluster with a soupcon of Clarabelle.

Yes, it's becoming obvious with the totally fucked up Republicans in the house, Tuberville in the Senate and the criminal facing prison leading both that the country is going with democrats in the next election...

It seems the Republican fucked up ways,is starting to have a beneficial effect on the country!:laugh:

After Mikey shuts down the government here shortly, I'd like to see another poll updating the above info.

Back