Liberal gun bullshit

Tell me, which media outlet is "glorifying" this freak?

Which one is calling what he did a "masterpiece"...a "joy to behold" or anything even remotely "glorifying"?

The killer is a pariah...shunned by virtually an entire NATION, his family name is now synonymous with John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer...how is that in ANY way "glorifying" him?

The killer is referred to by every evil descriptor in the book, but you still want to pretend the media is glorifying this guy so you can find fault somewhere other than where it belongs.

To some of the 'experts' I've heard speak about those with mental health issues committing an act like this and having their name known and talked about is exactly what they are looking for. I would think to most normal folks that type of thinking makes no sense but I guess why they call it an illness. So even though the media isn't glorifying the killer by giving the event the coverage they do they are giving the killer what he wanted. By stating this I'm not suggesting the media shouldn't cover the event but it is important to understand what the killer was craving.

Yes I saw that right away in the faces around me here, it was the 9/11 of mass shootings. But the NRA and their ilk are in hiding waiting for the time to pass so they can start schilling for their weapons of mass destruction again. They want us to forget. They want the passion to pass.

We can't let it.

As long as I have breath in my body this will not be forgotten or pushed aside. THIS time is THE time. All In.

I could make the case that it is the media's glorification of these cowards that triggers more of the same copycat crimes than it is the access to guns.

Again, they could just as easily build a bomb(s) and use them to the same result. How many kids would have died if the coward lobbed bombs instead of fired bullets?

Guns are just an easy target for the left wing.

Then go ahead and make that argument, sf. Please proceed, governor.

:rolleyes:

no i didn't...and must you always whine "he did it too" or "you started it"

now...can you discuss the issue or not?

You didn't? REALLY? Sure looks like it to me...the one you insulted.

no it is not. if you want to freeze the second, then why not the first?

you're just not smart enough to reason it out.

Y-E-S...you did.

Standard issue Yurt...completely incapable of discussing ANYTHING with me honestly no matter how trivial the topic.

LMAO... the overly emotional responses have been coming from people like YOU Zappa. From the LEFT. Not the right. You cannot even answer the question without flying off the handle.

Saying that such events would stop just shows how utterly dishonest you are being. You think the deranged people wanting attention are just going to do nothing? You think they are incapable of simple bombs?

Projection much?

LMAO... the overly emotional responses have been coming from people like YOU Zappa. From the LEFT. Not the right. You cannot even answer the question without flying off the handle.

Saying that such events would stop just shows how utterly dishonest you are being. You think the deranged people wanting attention are just going to do nothing? You think they are incapable of simple bombs?

LOL..."without flying off the handle..."

Oh the HYPERBOLE!

A pity SF can't discuss anything without a heaping helping of good old fashioned hyperbole.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/18/high-capacity-magazines_n_2323928.html

Here is something that IMO no sane person could be against. Not hyperbole. If you are against this, you're not someone I define as sane.

This would be a good thing, but difficult to pass with a R congress. But the heat is on, so let us see. If it doesn't pass today, you keep coming, until it does. Only way.

Restore Sanity!
since you're a moron, your bullshit diagnosis means shit. IMO, you're the second most insane person on this board.

To some of the 'experts' I've heard speak about those with mental health issues committing an act like this and having their name known and talked about is exactly what they are looking for. I would think to most normal folks that type of thinking makes no sense but I guess why they call it an illness. So even though the media isn't glorifying the killer by giving the event the coverage they do they are giving the killer what he wanted. By stating this I'm not suggesting the media shouldn't cover the event but it is important to understand what the killer was craving.

Yeah, and dead people just love reading their own obituaries. Idiot.

Here is something that IMO no sane person could be against. Not hyperbole. If you are against this, you're not someone I define as sane.

This would be a good thing, but difficult to pass with a R congress. But the heat is on, so let us see. If it doesn't pass today, you keep coming, until it does. Only way.

Restore Sanity!

Oh knock it off Darla...if we ban these high capacity magazines, how will those armed to the teeth and ready to defend the little children do just that when criminals who don't care about how illegal the high capacity magazines are, show up at a school armed with these magazines?

If we take away a person's right to own a 100 round clip, we are signing the death warrant for our nation.

And yet you ignore Yurt's prior personal attack on me...typical two faced Rightie nonsense.

Awww... ya poor lil thing... I was pointing out the irony in your post as you had just resorted to an attack on me. I was not aware that I had to call out everyone in the exact same manner in order to avoid more whining from you.

Then go ahead and make that argument, sf. Please proceed, governor.

Has the escalation of these types of events not coincided with the ever increasing media presence over the past 20 years? Does the media not glorify these cowards by plastering their names and faces all over the news?

Did CNN not run a piece titled 'who is Adam...' right after this latest tragedy?

You think others like him don't see all the attention the media gives to those who commit such acts?

Oh knock it off Darla...if we ban these high capacity magazines, how will those armed to the teeth and ready to defend the little children do just that when criminals who don't care about how illegal the high capacity magazines are, show up at a school armed with these magazines?

If we take away a person's right to own a 100 round clip, we are signing the death warrant for our nation.

Just curious... but do you even know how long it takes to change a 10/15 round clip? I grant you it is easier to simply blast away with a 30 shot clip than having to take 3 seconds to eject a magazine and replace it. But are you again changing the outcome?

Awww... ya poor lil thing... I was pointing out the irony in your post as you had just resorted to an attack on me. I was not aware that I had to call out everyone in the exact same manner in order to avoid more whining from you.

Don't sweat it.

Everyone already understands that a partisan hack such as yourself would NEVER think of such a thing, so we forgive you.

Restore Sanity!

So banning all 9mm hand gun clips now?

I ask you as well, say the above does happen.... it takes but a few seconds to change a clip. How is that solving anything?

Restore Sanity!

"I'm not so naïve as to think that we can pass some law that will stop a deranged person from taking a gun and shooting people," the Colorado Democrat added. "What I am interested in is making it as difficult as possible for that deranged person to shoot as many people as possible."

That's great Darla. Let's not try to stop it. Good plan.

Back