Liberal gun bullshit

Do you own this weapon of tryanny?

Rana, if I have been disrespectful to you, I deeply apologise.
My family suffered under a gun controll regime, I heard about it firsthand all my life. I don't even own any guns myself.

I would like a restriction placed on military style automatic weapons and the number of rounds in a clip. I know total gun restriction is not realistic, but some restrictions are necessary.

I would also like better enforcement of current gun laws and stricter sentences or people who use Gus in the omission of a crime. Will it stop all crime, no, but we can't just let gun ownership run rampant, either!

Since every gun now available is pretty much patterned after a military weapon, how are you making this distinction?
How many rounds are acceptable to you?
Gun ownership is not responsible for gun crimes. Criminals are responsible for gun crimes.

No, this is what your line of thinking leads. One can see all laws as leading to tryanny. It is ridiculous.

Funny, how a brilliant mind becomes less so when it doesn't agree with the stated position.

I thinkwe have to be aware and informed, I don't think I have to be paranoid. I don't think restrictions to gun control means tryanny. I see countries with stricter gun control and there is no tryanny, it is a scare tactic.

Well said!

No one in Australia is living in tyranny despite their gun control laws, but gun nuts just love to whip up the fear in the uninformed.

Because there hasn't been enough support from the RightWing to get the programs abolished.
the left had both houses and the executive branch for two years and you renewed some of them, including the patriot act. why didn't the left take a cue from the right and let it expire like they did with the AWB?????

Come on...if you're going to be paranoid, then really go for it!

The Government could take over the On Star feature in our cars and shut down all vehicles featuring the device anytime they like.
or they could even consider.....wait for it.....TAKE OVER THE INTERNET!!!!! wait, they ARE considering that, aren't they?

spoken by a moron who doesn't have to endure it.....EVERY FREAKIN TIME!!!!! this is why you fail, because you don't consider the importance of rights unless it affects you directly.

No, it just means I'm not an impatient little bitch whining because the line is too long.

Your problem is you've become used to the "instant gratification" society we live in and you just can't stand having to wait

TWO

WHOLE

HOURS

to get what you want!

Oh the horror!

Do you feel better now, for having belittled me? Never mind what happend when I missed my scheduled and paid for transportation or anything.

You've spent page after page belittling anyone who dared challenge your claim we are living under a tyrannical government and NOW you've got a problem with it?

I'm sure you were very INCONVENIENCED by your delay, but it's a ridiculous example of "tyranny". Get over it.

Come on...if you're going to be paranoid, then really go for it!

The Government could take over the On Star feature in our cars and shut down all vehicles featuring the device anytime they like.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2969348/posts

Obama signed an executive order on 12/16, which will require all 2014 passenger vehicles and light trucks to have a "black box." Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said approximately 96 percent of model year 2013 passenger cars and light-duty vehicles are already equipped with black-box capability.

Paranoid?

You've spent page after page belittling anyone who dared challenge your claim we are living under a tyrannical government and NOW you've got a problem with it?

I'm sure you were very INCONVENIENCED by your delay, but it's a ridiculous example of "tyranny". Get over it.

I guess I just read too many historical novels, because to me tyranny is when you are held, beaten and then maybe released, but then again, they might hold you and forget about you.

No, it just means I'm not an impatient little bitch whining because the line is too long.

Your problem is you've become used to the "instant gratification" society we live in and you just can't stand having to wait

TWO

WHOLE

HOURS

to get what you want!

Oh the horror!

No, dude, I am talking about two hours beyond flight departure time. They always let me travel eventually but never on time.

I guess I just read too many historical novels, because to me tyranny is when you are held, beaten and then maybe released, but then again, they might hold you and forget about you.

Yes, that is happening. Americans are being held, without charge, incommunicado.

Really toughguy? Show where I claimed, even once that we are living under tyranny. I said we are on a slippery slope.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2969348/posts

Obama signed an executive order on 12/16, which will require all 2014 passenger vehicles and light trucks to have a "black box." Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said approximately 96 percent of model year 2013 passenger cars and light-duty vehicles are already equipped with black-box capability.

Paranoid?

Gee, I wonder what they intend to use that for? :palm:

Back