Liberal gun bullshit

I love the gun afficianados scolding people for having opinions about guns without being experts on gun terminology. Reminds me of the dicks that pulled rank when people criticized how Romeny earned his millions: You don't know how private equity works.

If you are going to bitch about something being banned, should you not know what the fuck it is you are trying to ban?

I love the gun afficianados scolding people for having opinions about guns without being experts on gun terminology. Reminds me of the dicks that pulled rank when people criticized how Romeny earned his millions: You don't know how private equity works.

Well if you don't understand these concepts, how can effectively legislate them? I mean, if you're going to ban an assault rifle, you have to quantify what one is don't you?

Well if you don't understand these concepts, how can effectively legislate them? I mean, if you're going to ban an assault rifle, you have to quantify what one is don't you?

I don't think any of the members of JPP are going to be drafting gun control legislation.

He still could have gotten guns. You would have to ensure that everyone he knew didn't have guns. You would also have to ensure he didn't simply turn to another weapon... like a bomb, to accomplish the same results (or worse)

Or rob a gun store. Or mug a Policeman. :palm:

I want a law that would make it illegal for the man who killed those kids from having the type of weapon he had. I want a law against having such a weapon in any area that a mentally ill person could access it.

I want laws that would make it illegal for children to have access to that type of weapon. I want a law that would prohibit children from having access to any gun without direct parental supervision. I want criminal charged for parents who allow kids to gain access to such weapons.

I want mental competancy checks for anyone to have a gun. I want training classes for anyone to have a gun. I want adults who are buying a gun to sign an affidavit stating that they do not live with anyone who is mentally incapactated.

stop falling back on the preamble. you lose all credibility.

"It states in general terms, and courts have referred to it as reliable evidence of, the Founding Fathers' intentions regarding the Constitution's meaning and what they hoped the Constitution would achieve."

Nothing credible there. :rolleyes:

is that anything like you telling us we don't understand how economics work because democrats are for quantitative easing?

I want a law that would make it illegal for the man who killed those kids from having the type of weapon he had. I want a law against having such a weapon in any area that a mentally ill person could access it.
Already against the law. If you've been deemed mentally defective by a court of law you cannot reside with guns or own a gun.

I want laws that would make it illegal for children to have access to that type of weapon. I want a law that would prohibit children from having access to any gun without direct parental supervision.
Again, already a law against these things.
I want criminal charged for parents who allow kids to gain access to such weapons.
Usually they are.

I want mental competancy checks for anyone to have a gun.
Define competent.
I want training classes for anyone to have a gun.
If they're provided free by the state, otherwise unconstitutional.
I want adults who are buying a gun to sign an affidavit stating that they do not live with anyone who is mentally incapactated.
Already against the law.

Why should they? To make you happy? Sure, it'd be nice if people had all the lingo down, but I don't think its a prerequisite to having an opinion on guns.

No, because it makes sense to understand the topic being discussed. Continuing to throw out catch phrases or talking points without knowing what they mean just demonstrates how foolish the left is. It is pathetic.

I want laws that would make it illegal for children to have access to that type of weapon. I want a law that would prohibit children from having access to any gun without direct parental supervision. I want criminal charged for parents who allow kids to gain access to such weapons.

I want mental competancy checks for anyone to have a gun. I want training classes for anyone to have a gun. I want adults who are buying a gun to sign an affidavit stating that they do not live with anyone who is mentally incapactated.

Now you're just being logical. There's no place for logic here. :D

Back