Liberal gun bullshit

Here's a crazy idea.

Heavy on the crazy, I admit.

We put bunches of those giant magnets, the kind they use to pick up cars at the scrapyard, in the ceilings of our schools. if a gun is brought in, it trips a sensor, activating the magnets and yanking the gun out of the hand of the attacker.

And the people with belts? Or steel pins in their legs? Wouldn't work out well.

Okay then, what about a small chip that, when activated, becomes a small electromagnet.

If we magnetize the gun, even microscopically, wouldn't the bullet trajectory be greatly affected?

I'm not quite getting what you're saying, so if my response doesn't answer your question, could you phrase it different?

Bullets are lead cored with a copper jacket. They're not magnetic, and you'd need a hell of a charge to counter act 20,000+psi that occurs when a gun is shot. Plus having a bullet go in a direct you do not intend doesn't make for the safest set of circumstances.

I say armed cop or Ex military at each school. politicians have armed security, I would rather our kids be protected by armed security then our politicians

please tell us you are not serious about this one.

A handgun weighs what...a couple pounds?

They wouldn't have to be very powerful magnets and with the proper sensors we could find a way to activate only those near the shooter.

I'm just spit-balling here...you guys are the experts on guns, and I don't mean that in any kind of derogatory way, you certainly know more about their inner workings than I, with your help something like this might be feasible.

They wouldn't have to be very powerful magnets and with the proper sensors we could find a way to activate only those near the shooter.
what would be more expensive? redesigning every school with these sensors, magnets, and activation devices or some extra training for principals and teachers to carry guns?

Yeah, they'd have to be powerful to yank it out of someones hands. As for your sensor idea, no such thing exists.

what would be more expensive? redesigning every school with these sensors, magnets, and activation devices or some extra training for principals and teachers to carry guns?

The very FIRST time a "trained" principal or teacher kills a student while "defending" them, then in my opinion that option immediately becomes too expensive.

Like I say...I am just spit-balling.

Here's a crazy idea.

Heavy on the crazy, I admit.

We put bunches of those giant magnets, the kind they use to pick up cars at the scrapyard, in the ceilings of our schools. if a gun is brought in, it trips a sensor, activating the magnets and yanking the gun out of the hand of the attacker.

Did you think this ridiculous shit up by yourself or is this the latest crap circulating at HuffPo?

In order to stop this crap teachers need to be armed. We have Air Marshals in planes and this is a similar situation.

To drive a bus you need a CDL license. To drive a school bus you also need to be trained to handle kids in an emergency situation.

Teachers should be able to volunteer to carry. If they do, they should obtain the carry license as well as pass a special course dealing with associated school emergency issues. The weapons should always be concealed on their person during school hours.

Last edited:
Did you think this ridiculous shit up by yourself or is this the latest crap circulating at HuffPo?
\

The gun nuts whine and they bitch and they piss and they moan about wanting "ideas".

And whenever someone goes out on a limb and offers up some ideas, they get met with the same vitriol and derision.

the gun nuts don't really want discussion...they just want everyone who thinks differently than hey do to STFU.

Typical ignorant arrogance from typical ignorant Tightie Righties.

\

The gun nuts whine and they bitch and they piss and they moan about wanting "ideas".

And whenever someone goes out on a limb and offers up some ideas, they get met with the same vitriol and derision.

the gun nuts don't really want discussion...they just want everyone who thinks differently than hey do to STFU.

Typical ignorant arrogance from typical ignorant Tightie Righties.

I'm sorry man but I thought that you were just pretending to be retarded.

In order to stop this crap teachers need to be armed. We have Air Marshals in planes and this is a similar situation.

To drive a bus you need a CDL license. To drive a school bus you also need to be trained to handle kids in an emergency situation.

Teachers should be able to volunteer to carry. If the do, they should obtain the carry license as well as pass a special course dealing with associated school emergency issues. The weapons should always be concealed on their person during school hours.

Right...because after a couple weekends on the gun range, every single teacher in the contiguous 48 will be able to drop a gun wielding nutbar from 1,000 yards like the best Army sniper, right?

Suuuuuuuuuuuuureeeee.

And you called my idea ridiculous shit...LOL!

Right...because after a couple weekends on the gun range, every single teacher in the contiguous 48 will be able to drop a gun wielding nutbar from 1,000 yards like the best Army sniper, right?

Suuuuuuuuuuuuureeeee.

where did he say they would be able to "drop a gun wielding nutbar from 1,000 yards like the best Army sniper, right?"

Suuuuuuuuuuuuureeeee.

Yours is the "all or nothing" argument, a fallacy.

Please answer this question. School A has signs that say "gun free zone". School B has signs that teachers may be armed. Which school do you think the psycho will be more likely to target?

By the way this exact policy was enacted by a school district in TX after the VA Tech massacre. Guess how many massacres happened there since then.

Back