Liberals can’t be Christians

You pointed out nothing.

You went on a bigoted rant fueled by your hatred of Christians. You addressed no points, you just scream your hatred and bigotry.

No, I’m a Christian who is fed up with religious fanatics who absurdly and and completely without merit somehow have deluded themselves into thinking that they are the sole arbiter of what Christianity is when most you rarely if ever demonstrate that you live by Christian grace and Charity. You’re largely suckers to the Elmer Gantry’s of the world.

In reality the vast majority of true Christians are fed up with your narrow minded hypocrisy.

And I said you’re wrong. The evidence is clear and abundant that the opposite has occurred. Neo-liberals classify themselves as “conservatives”.

Many definitions change over time.

If you know history you would know that.

Take the word "awe".

It originally meant dread or fear, today it means something amazing or spectacular.

Many definitions change over time.

If you know history you would know that.

Take the word "awe".

It originally meant dread or fear, today it means something amazing or spectacular.

Is that in your Russian-English dictionary, tovarich?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/awe
awe
1: an emotion variously combining dread, veneration, and wonder that is inspired by authority or by the sacred or sublime
2:archaic
a: DREAD, TERROR
b: the power to inspire dread

I specifically stated it's original meaning, not today's meaning.

Pay attention.
Interesting to see you deny you posted this: "today it means something amazing or spectacular."

I attribute this to your personality traits which are forming a pattern: anti-American, pro-Russian, pro-Trump, Pro-Putin, never admits responsibility or error, conspiracy theorist who becomes angry and insulting when questioned about fantastical theories of space aliens, Moon landings and COVID.

200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp

Interesting to see you deny you posted this: "today it means something amazing or spectacular."
It wasn't denied. You are pulling that out of your ass with your tongue.

I attribute this to your personality traits which are forming a pattern: anti-American, pro-Russian, pro-Trump, Pro-Putin,
You are confused, as always. I attribute this to your personality traits which show a distinct pattern: anti-American, TDS-afflicted, completely irrational to the point of incoherence, confusing different people with each other, gullibility, allowing others to do your thinking for you, relegation to ad hominem exclusively, lack of education, self-delusion, never admits responsibility or error, conspiracy theorist who becomes angry and insulting when questioned about his past lunatic drug binges, thinks he's omniscient, etc.

Have you considered moving to a country more to your liking, e.g. Venezuela, North Korea, etc. It is likely that they will understand your babbling just as well as it is understood here on JPP.

58feb77a98645e78338f5e3a017cb0d3.jpg

Hey, why don't you question me about COVID? Bring it on. I could use a good laugh right about now.

200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp

It wasn't denied. You are pulling that out of your ass with your tongue.

You are confused, as always. I attribute this to your personality traits which show a distinct pattern: anti-American, TDS-afflicted, completely irrational to the point of incoherence, confusing different people with each other, gullibility, allowing others to do your thinking for you, relegation to ad hominem exclusively, lack of education, self-delusion, never admits responsibility or error, conspiracy theorist who becomes angry and insulting when questioned about his past lunatic drug binges, thinks he's omniscient, etc.

Have you considered moving to a country more to your liking, e.g. Venezuela, North Korea, etc. It is likely that they will understand your babbling just as well as it is understood here on JPP.

58feb77a98645e78338f5e3a017cb0d3.jpg

Hey, why don't you question me about COVID? Bring it on. I could use a good laugh right about now.

Late Saturday nights is a great time to see who's been drinking, not taking their meds or, as in your case, Sybil, a little of both.

No, I’m a Christian who is fed up with religious fanatics who absurdly and and completely without merit somehow have deluded themselves into thinking that they are the sole arbiter of what Christianity is when most you rarely if ever demonstrate that you live by Christian grace and Charity. You’re largely suckers to the Elmer Gantry’s of the world.

In reality the vast majority of true Christians are fed up with your narrow minded hypocrisy.

I'm a Christian but I'm more bored with the wannabes and haters than fed up. They're just too unimportant to waste time on. The rug will be pulled out from underneath them eventually and you won't have to bat an eye. The best you can do is keep them out of politics by voting them out.

No, you're a Marxist who wants to pretend that the precepts of your actual religion have something to do with Christianity. You want to force actual Christians to follow Marxism the way you do.

I'm a Christian but I'm more bored with the wannabes and haters than fed up. They're just too unimportant to waste time on. The rug will be pulled out from underneath them eventually and you won't have to bat an eye. The best you can do is keep them out of politics by voting them out.

So what you're saying is "god is hate, god is Marx?"

I'm not a Christian, and I laugh at hypocrites like you who pretend your hate filled Communism is the "true Christianity."

Tell me, have you every actually opened a bible? Not Mao's little Red Book, but the actual Bible?

So what you're saying is "god is hate, god is Marx?"

I'm not a Christian, and I laugh at hypocrites like you who pretend your hate filled Communism is the "true Christianity."

Tell me, have you every actually opened a bible? Not Mao's little Red Book, but the actual Bible?
An honest wife-beater. LOL

If you weren't such an idiot, you'd know that Jade is one of the few Christians on JPP who actually tries to live a Christian life.

I attribute this to your personality traits which are forming a pattern: anti-American, pro-Russian, pro-Trump, Pro-Putin, never admits responsibility or error, conspiracy theorist who becomes angry and insulting when questioned about fantastical theories of space aliens, Moon landings and COVID.

I have no problem admitting when I have made an error.

You will see that if I ever make one.

An honest wife-beater. LOL

If you weren't such an idiot, you'd know that Jade is one of the few Christians on JPP who actually tries to live a Christian life.

Uncensored proved my point about the haters being boring and not worth the time. Just seeing what you quoted of his is enough wasted time. To be fair to the haters though I don't know if I'd call myself a liberal. Republicans just manage to shit on more things that are important to me than Democrats. I'd much rather be disappointed with Democrats than shat on by Republicans.

Uncensored proved my point about the haters being boring and not worth the time. Just seeing what you quoted of his is enough wasted time. To be fair to the haters though I don't know if I'd call myself a liberal. Republicans just manage to shit on more things that are important to me than Democrats. I'd much rather be disappointed with Democrats than shat on by Republicans.

Uncensored is a Rule 14 ban waiting to happen. Completely deluded, trollish and stupid.

I'm not happy with the direction of both major parties. They've long since stopped serving the nation and mainly focus upon serving themselves. In some ways they are akin to certain major religions who stop living their religious tenets and push an agenda that is secular in terms of serving the organization.

I'm not a Christian and I HAVE read the Bible front to back. Have you?

Back