Liberals can’t be Christians

Belief in homosexuality? Kill Children in the womb? Sodom and Gomorrah? Can you show us on a map where SODOM and GOMORRAH exists?

Are you saying you do not believe Homosexuals exist?

Look, Miss high and mighty, Miss Holier-than-thou- the Democrats know Homosexuals exist, always have, and always will- Democrats realize they are human beings- AND THEY HAVE CIVIL RIGHTS THAT ARE EQUAL TO YOURS!

And, embryo's, fetuses, and blastulas are not children! Children do not have umbilical chords- they have navels!

Children are born! Until they are born, they are just a biological growth in a woman's body!

The issue is that the Nazi democrats demand that Homosexuals have rights FAR beyond what the normal people have. The party of Stalin demands that all bow and submit to the trannies. That all must be accomplices to the delusion that a man can decide to be a woman.

I realize that you, like all Marxists, are staunchly anti-science, yet the "Magic Vagina" myth, that somehow the birth canal transmogrifies a blob of inanimate flesh into a baby is a level of ignorance that makes it impossible to treat you as if your were a sentient being. Throughout all of human history there have been those who wanted to kill others they found inconvenient. You are not unique. You, like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and so many others, seek to dehumanize your victim to justify the atrocity you promote.

You're nothing special, just run of the mill evil.

Guns don't kill people nor do we deny care for the poor.

The best way to care for the poor is to teach them how to care for themselves, not to give them simple handouts.

Swords don't kill people either. But Conservatives still deny Christ's commands.

The best way to care for the poor is outlined in the OT and it includes giving some of your stuff to them. Again, denial of God's commands would mean not being a Christian.

Oh please. Do you understand what hypocrisy you’re spewing? Who the hell do you religious fanatics who never ever practice what you preach think you are in thinking you alone get to define what it means to be a Christian when you never walk the talk?

In reality you’re just a bigot that is incapable of critical thinking who doesn’t have that first clue what it means to be a Cristian.

That in short is why you’re a zealot, a hypocrite and a bigot. You’re simply jealous of us Christians who do have the capacity for critical thinking.

So, you have no rational response and just unload your emotional bigotry.

I take it you're a Biden supporter...

Swords don't kill people either. But Conservatives still deny Christ's commands.

The best way to care for the poor is outlined in the OT and it includes giving some of your stuff to them. Again, denial of God's commands would mean not being a Christian.

I do.

I give them my wisdom so they can learn how to take care of themselves.

That's produces far better results then giving them 20 dollars.

I really hate people that make up lies about me.

I thought you were better than that.

Douche Duck?

He is the lowest form of scum on the planet. I am fundamentally opposed to the ignore function, this is a discussion forum after all, but that dog rapist filth is the one entity I have on permanent ignore.

Do you believe that nature creates alcoholics, Compulsive gamblers and such? Is there a natural predisposition toward certain vices among people?

No, those are the fault of genetics and upbringing.

Nature does not create flaws.

People are designed to reproduce, gays do not reproduce therefore it is not natural.

If someone is gay that means somewhere there is a flaw in their genetic code or it's a behavior they learned and adopted.

If nature produced gays then we would see 3-4% of the natural animal kingdom also being gay which doesn't happen.

Assuming you believe in evolution.

Liberalism has been redefined in relation to American politics.

It no longer has the meaning of classical liberalism.

This happens often in linguistics.

Terms change meanings.

Not in this case. It is a perversion of language to term the Marxists "liberal."

Just say no to the perversion of language. They are what they are, Marxists.

Liberalism has been redefined in relation to American politics.

It no longer has the meaning of classical liberalism.

This happens often in linguistics.

Terms change meanings.

Wow…you’re just clueless. Liberalism hasn’t changed and this nation has never had a true conservative tradition and what is called conservatism in our nation is actually neo-liberalism. Have you ever studied any history or political science? I mean this is 6th grade stuff.

Which commands?

You DO grasp that this isn't Christ, though democrats worship him as god.

OIP.aq0O_zFGSgo6mAWhjvae8gHaIG

It's good that you of the left are here to sit in judgement of all and decide who is and isn't a Christain.

Wow…you’re just clueless. Liberalism hasn’t changed and this nation has never had a true conservative tradition and what is called conservatism in our nation is actually neo-liberalism. Have you ever studied any history or political science? I mean this is 6th grade stuff.

I have degrees in both history and political science actually.

And I never said liberalism changed, I said the meaning of it in America has.

No, those are the fault of genetics and upbringing.

If it's genetics, isn't that nature?

Nature does not create flaws.

Then how do explain cancer.

People are designed to reproduce, gays do not reproduce therefore it is not natural.

Then a woman who is infertile is not natural?

If someone is gay that means somewhere there is a flaw in their genetic code or it's a behavior they learned and adopted.

If nature produced gays then we would see 3-4% of the natural animal kingdom also being gay which doesn't happen.

Assuming you believe in evolution.

Genetic code would be nature.

Their entire belief system is completely contradictory to the Bible.

Their belief in homosexuality, their desire to kill children in the womb, their proliferation of behavior that mirrors Sodom and Gomorrah to their outright hatred of any and all Christian values.

If a liberal claims they are a Christian they are lying about one or the other but then again that’s what they do.

From what I can tell about Jesus he was aggressively anti-political, but his attitudes and teachings were very liberal. Although abortion was common in his time, he never mentioned it. He saved a woman being stoned for adulatory and sent the crowd away in shame. He was very much against vengeance. Hung out with an unemployed group of men, fed the poor and never tried to force himself on anyone.

He didn’t carry a weapon and didn’t believe in self defense.

Now that is some Mao class lying.

You of the left are Marxists - you have ZERO connection with liberalism.

democrats have nothing in common with Jefferson, Mason, Payne, et al. But you have a LOT in common with Lenin, Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot.

From what I can tell about Jesus he was aggressively anti-political, but his attitudes and teachings were very liberal. Although abortion was common in his time, he never mentioned it. He saved a woman being stoned for adulatory and sent the crowd away in shame. He was very much against vengeance. Hung out with an unemployed group of men, fed the poor and never tried to force himself on anyone.

He didn’t carry a weapon and didn’t believe in self defense.

When you are a God you don't need to carry a weapon.

So, you have no rational response and just unload your emotional bigotry.

I take it you're a Biden supporter...

Bullshit. I just pointed out her utter hypocrisy. The fact is the vast majority of Christs teachings are liberal in nature. Do unto others, do good works, be good stewards to the land, help those who are less fortunate, show compassion for those who suffer, etc,.

These basic liberal Christian concepts are literally repugnant to those on the far right as they sure as hell don’t practice them. Oh you might occasionally show compassion to a fetus but once it’s born it’s phhhlllbbt fuck them.

The best indicator of their hypocrisy is that the far right evangelicals have the highest rates of divorce and the highest conviction rates for white collar crimes, the highest conviction rates for child abuse, and the highest rates of drug and alcohol abuse. Please explain that?

Back