Liberals can’t be Christians

Their entire belief system is completely contradictory to the Bible.

Their belief in homosexuality, their desire to kill children in the womb, their proliferation of behavior that mirrors Sodom and Gomorrah to their outright hatred of any and all Christian values.

If a liberal claims they are a Christian they are lying about one or the other but then again that’s what they do.

Belief in homosexuality? Kill Children in the womb? Sodom and Gomorrah? Can you show us on a map where SODOM and GOMORRAH exists?

Are you saying you do not believe Homosexuals exist?

Look, Miss high and mighty, Miss Holier-than-thou- the Democrats know Homosexuals exist, always have, and always will- Democrats realize they are human beings- AND THEY HAVE CIVIL RIGHTS THAT ARE EQUAL TO YOURS!

And, embryo's, fetuses, and blastulas are not children! Children do not have umbilical chords- they have navels!

Children are born! Until they are born, they are just a biological growth in a woman's body!

Last edited:
As you aren't a Christian I can't explain it to you.

There is no way you would understand.

It's okay, Tink. I fully understand. :)

Coupled with your conspiracy theories, I'm inclined to believe Thomas Szasz is correct.

If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
Thomas Szasz

It's okay, Tink. I fully understand. :)

Coupled with your conspiracy theories, I'm inclined to believe Thomas Szasz is correct.

If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
Thomas Szasz

Why would you believe anything from someone who kills themself?

As a shrink you don't think he should have worked that out?

Belief in homosexuality? Kill Children in the womb?

Are you saying you do not believe Homosexuals exist?

Look, Miss high and mighty, Miss Holier-than-thou- the Democrats know Homosexuals exist, always have, and always will- Democrats realize they are human beings- AND THEY HAVE RIGHTS THAT ARE EQUAL TO YOURS!

And, embryo's, fetuses, and blastulas are not children! Children do not have umbilical chords- they have navels!

Children are born! Until they are born, they are just a biological growth in a woman's body!

Homosexuals exist and so does mental disease.

Nature does not create homosexuals.

Why would you believe anything from someone who kills themself?

As a shrink you don't think he should have worked that out?
It depends upon why they killed themselves. I like Robin Williams, but know he battled depression. Facing a neurological disease was too much for him. In Szasz's case, he was 92 and in chronic pain. Seems like a logical move to take the exit ramp.

I'm not a shrink. I'm not a counselor. I have no compunction to help any nutjobs. My interest is psychological research. Specifically, behaviorism.

Homosexuals exist and so does mental disease.

Nature does not create homosexuals.

LOL Another in a long list of factual errors you've posted, Tink.

Sooo, you hate the West, love Putin, hate gays, hate Ukrainians, hate anything Left of far Right. What else do you hate, Tink? People of darker skin tone than yours, my Irish lass?

Their belief in homosexuality, their desire to kill children in the womb, their proliferation of behavior that mirrors Sodom and Gomorrah to their outright hatred of any and all Christian values.

If a liberal claims they are a Christian they are lying about one or the other but then again that’s what they do.

Oh please. Do you understand what hypocrisy you’re spewing? Who the hell do you religious fanatics who never ever practice what you preach think you are in thinking you alone get to define what it means to be a Christian when you never walk the talk?

In reality you’re just a bigot that is incapable of critical thinking who doesn’t have that first clue what it means to be a Cristian.

That in short is why you’re a zealot, a hypocrite and a bigot. You’re simply jealous of us Christians who do have the capacity for critical thinking.

It depends upon why they killed themselves. I like Robin Williams, but know he battled depression. Facing a neurological disease was too much for him. In Szasz's case, he was 92 and in chronic pain. Seems like a logical move to take the exit ramp.

I'm not a shrink. I'm not a counselor. I have no compunction to help any nutjobs. My interest is psychological research. Specifically, behaviorism.

Many people suffer from chronic pain but don't kill themselves.

They have medication for that.

Suicide is a mental illness.

LOL Another in a long list of factual errors you've posted, Tink.

Sooo, you hate the West, love Putin, hate gays, hate Ukrainians, hate anything Left of far Right. What else do you hate, Tink? People of darker skin tone than yours, my Irish lass?

I really hate people that make up lies about me.

I thought you were better than that.

That is leftism - Marxism - not liberalism.

American democrats are not liberals, they are Marxists/Stalinists/Nazis.

What they promote is the polar opposite of individual liberty, property rights, and Laissez Faire Capitalism that are the foundation of liberalism.

Oh please. Do you understand what hypocrisy you’re spewing? Who the hell do you religious fanatics who never ever practice what you preach think you are in thinking you alone get to define what it means to be a Christian when you never walk the talk?

In reality you’re just a bigot that is incapable of critical thinking who doesn’t have that first clue what it means to be a Cristian.

That in short is why you’re a zealot, a hypocrite and a bigot. You’re simply jealous of us Christians who do have the capacity for critical thinking.

We don't have to define it because the Bible does.

If you aren't living a Christian life according to the Bible then you are not a Christian.

Maybe you should be arguing with God.

That is leftism - Marxism - not liberalism.

American democrats are not liberals, they are Marxists/Stalinists/Nazis.

What they promote is the polar opposite of individual liberty, property rights, and Laissez Faire Capitalism that are the foundation of liberalism.

Liberalism has been redefined in relation to American politics.

It no longer has the meaning of classical liberalism.

This happens often in linguistics.

Terms change meanings.

Many people suffer from chronic pain but don't kill themselves.

They have medication for that.

Suicide is a mental illness.

It depends upon the level of pain, doesn't it, Tink? I have chronic pain from arthritis. It's manageable with Naproxen. If it was incapacitating, then there would be little quality of life.

Are you afraid of dying, Tink? Are you afraid to face God?

Disagreed on your claim that suicide is a mental illness. It can be, but sometimes suicide is logical.

Back