Liberals can’t be Christians

Their entire belief system is completely contradictory to the Bible.

Their belief in homosexuality, their desire to kill children in the womb, their proliferation of behavior that mirrors Sodom and Gomorrah to their outright hatred of any and all Christian values.

If a liberal claims they are a Christian they are lying about one or the other but then again that’s what they do.

We should definitely stick to Christian ideals in this country. In fact, just yesterday I killed my son for backtalking.

We should definitely stick to Christian ideals in this country. In fact, just yesterday I killed my son for backtalking.

When do you plan on killing all of the Republican adulterers? Please record it and put them on Youtube. :thup:

When do you plan on killing all of the Republican adulterers? Please record it and put them on Youtube. :thup:

s-l1600.jpg

Forcing the bible to fit into preconceived rightwing political positions has been profitable for many televangelists and Republican politicians
Forcing the Bible to fit into preconceived left-wing activist political positions has been highly profitable for many preachers, rabbis and Democrat politicians.

iu

maxresdefault.jpg

63909489-11361203-image-a-2_1666880120727.jpg

Yehiel-Kalish.jpg

RSQ7C7WHQNB7FGAN734AUILLI4.jpg

I could go on and on, but suffice to say that subjugating the Bible to Democrat politics is big business. Huge. Extremely lucrative.

Question for the OP:

You're on the Hiroshima/Nagasaki thread, and seem to support that we dropped those bombs.

How do you reconcile that position w/ Christianity?

That's a hairsplit for the ages.

The idea that Jesus Christ would have been okay with Nagasaki is preposterous.
Per the Ten Commandments, it's not a hair split. The OT if full of killing. Usually at the direction of God. LOL

Agreed Jesus would have been against war. Jesus would have been against Pearl Harbor and the Rape of Nanking too along with the German concentration camps.

Per the Ten Commandments, it's not a hair split. The OT if full of killing. Usually at the direction of God. LOL

Agreed Jesus would have been against war. Jesus would have been against Pearl Harbor and the Rape of Nanking too along with the German concentration camps.

For sure. Jesus would have opposed ALL killing, imo. His message wouldn't have accommodated for that, no matter what the justification.

For sure. Jesus would have opposed ALL killing, imo. His message wouldn't have accommodated for that, no matter what the justification.

In the gospel of Luke, Jesus says, “But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.”

So, Jesus would have said to turn the other cheek when Nazis came into the house and raped all the girls then murdered them? I suppose so, but the world would be short of Christians after a few years of that. LOL

There probably isn't a more illustrative example of how far modern Christianity has veered from the actual teachings of Christ than the idea that he might have supported dropping an atomic bomb on Nagasaki.

There probably isn't a more illustrative example of how far modern Christianity has veered from the actual teachings of Christ than the idea that he might have supported dropping an atomic bomb on Nagasaki.
There's condemn, accept and condone. I doubt Jesus would condone war, but can't see how self-defense can be condemned.

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household” (Matthew 10:34-36).

Jesus had no problem with violence or killing.

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household” (Matthew 10:34-36).

Jesus had no problem with violence or killing.

Nor did Charlie Manson.

Back