Louisiana Requires All Public Classrooms to Display Ten Commandments

Oh, the horrors of being welcoming and inclusive to those who aren't like you. What's this world coming to?
show-us-on-the-doll-where-the-pineapple-hurt-you-330929-1.jpg

I'd give you the same advice if you could do it.
Oh, I could do it. But it might make my dick raw rather than make me happy. At just weeks away from 88...it takes a lot more effort and time...and strength. Luckily, on the strength front, I am much stronger than when I was young. When I was young, there was no way I could bend a boner. Now...hell, I can fold it in half.

Maybe but it doesnt change the fact that you should run away. Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao clearly didnt need God to tell them whats right and wrong just like you.
Correct. And just like a lot of Christians and other religious people over the years...they wanted to do killing when it suited them.

Why should that make me want to run away? Are you saying that Trump will win in November...and he is an evil motherfucker?

You could be wrong about the former, although you hit a homer with the latter.

Humans have to capacity to justify almost anything they do just like you in supporting the death of 65 million babies for "convenience".

Correct. And just like a lot of Christians and other religious people over the years...they wanted to do killing when it suited them.

Why should that make me want to run away? Are you saying that Trump will win in November...and he is an evil motherfucker?

You could be wrong about the former, although you hit a homer with the latter.
The number killed by atheists far out paces those killed by Christians.

I hope trump wins just so I can find out front you what it feels like to a "felon".

The number killed by atheists far out paces those killed by Christians.

You do not know that...just as the people who might assert that religious people killed more than atheists do not know that.

Interesting guess, but...

I hope trump wins just so I can find out front you what it feels like to a "felon".
Not sure of what you were trying to say but mangled there, but I hope Trump does not win.

One of us will get their wish.

We'll find out in November.

Back