Mafia/Werewolf

where is everyone talking abotu this anon feature? the only person that has brought it up in this thread is usfreedom. chill the eff out bros.

I don't want to play anonymously either. Though I don't think that's going anywhere. Half of the game is knowing whether someone is acting unusual or not. How stupid. But I'm not highly invested in this. I would easily skip it, so whatever.

That's because you suck at cognitive thought and deduction and only want to base your decisions on past biases.

what is the ignore feature without the view option and how can i use it?

Prior to the change, if you had someone on ignore, you could still choose to read an idividual post; by clicking on the "view post" button (or something like that).

With the change; the button is gone.

It is basically going back to how the ignore worked before, if you put somebody on ignore you can't just take a peek you have to remove them from the ignore list.

oh...bummer, i thought it was the awesome new feature i requested where you couldn't even see the ignored poster's hidden post.

I'll try the Werewolf version first.

The ignore function seems odd tbh. Whenever some schmuck focused more on riffing other players rather than searching for Scum, we'd vote them out. I'm not in favor of the anonymous feature. To be honest I'm very familiar with hosting and playing the games, and have tried quite a few variations. Players despising eachother for odd reasons is yet another interesting mechanic.

Signups for Werewolf Mafia will be posted soon.

Back