Mailboxes

You see, idiot, when the law says it’s legal to do something, you may or may not approve. But what the law says is that it’s ALLOWED.

Get a literate 10 year old to explain it to you.

Fucking moron.
you don't actually believe in election security.

you people need fraud to win.

In states that do not allow LEGAL ballot harvesting it is a problem because people can ballot harvest and then deposit MULTIPLE illegal harvested ballots in unmonitored boxes.
It's been said the boxes are not safe. The boxes alone are safe. What goes in them is safe. However many it may be.

So the Democrats say there was "No voter fraud" and now you admit it was possible.

I doubt any Democrats or Republicans said there was NO voter fraud. There almost certainly is some voter fraud in every election...but it is negligible...and has no significant impact on the outcome. And most of it seems to have been perpetrated by Republicans, these days. (The ones who have been caught...have been Republicans.)

As for it being possible...well anything that has not been established as impossible....IS POSSIBLE. Of course it is possible. I would say, even likely. The Republicans are such a bunch of crooks and cheaters, I would be astonished if they did not cheat (fraudulently vote) in damn near every election.

I do not make a big thing of it, because I know it is too difficult to get election fraud (these days) days to have a significant impact. IT AIN'T GONNA CHANGE WHO WINS.

Perhaps we should plug the areas that aren't secure. Voter ID and no mass mail in voting and monitored drop boxes only in limited locations.

What you are actually saying is, "Let's make voting as difficult as possible so that the Republicans have even more of an advantage than they have because of the Constitution."

I vote NO to any ideas that limit mail-in voting...or drop boxes.

I doubt any Democrats or Republicans said there was NO voter fraud. There almost certainly is some voter fraud in every election...but it is negligible...and has no significant impact on the outcome. And most of it seems to have been perpetrated by Republicans, these days. (The ones who have been caught...have been Republicans.)

As for it being possible...well anything that has not been established as impossible....IS POSSIBLE. Of course it is possible. I would say, even likely. The Republicans are such a bunch of crooks and cheaters, I would be astonished if they did not cheat (fraudulently vote) in damn near every election.

I do not make a big thing of it, because I know it is too difficult to get election fraud (these days) days to have a significant impact. IT AIN'T GONNA CHANGE WHO WINS.

What you are actually saying is, "Let's make voting as difficult as possible so that the Republicans have even more of an advantage than they have because of the Constitution."

I vote NO to any ideas that limit mail-in voting...or drop boxes.
I am a Republican. So, I'm a crook and a cheater? That's a pretty serious accusation. Better call on the pussy posse to squeal on me again!
I vote person, Frank. They look me up in the rolls to make sure I am active. Then I sign. Then I go vote. Once. Everyone capable should.

I am a Republican. So, I'm a crook and a cheater? That's a pretty serious accusation. Better call on the pussy posse to squeal on me again!
I vote person, Frank. They look me up in the rolls to make sure I am active. Then I sign. Then I go vote. Once. Everyone capable should.
Good for you.

Only because the reason for the line has been used so often.

I will continue to use it in reply to the bullshit she (or he) uses.
Have you lost your creativity? The art of coming up with something of your own resourcefulness?
That's sad if that's the case. There are some rather formative posters here. Your ass must be sore.

Back