Man admits voting for Obama in late wife's name

":i wonder how many more dem votes like this there are..."

And you don't wonder how many GOP votes like this there are? Pretty tellling.

Gots new for ya - there is voter fraud like this on both sides.

Oh my what a horror.

He fulfilled his dying wifes wish.

I wonder why you dont care about people who were kept from voting by people like Kathleen Harris or Bob Ney.

i wonder how many more dem votes like this there are...

Probably not 9 and a half million.

Obama Vote Tally: 69,456,897

McCain Vote Tally: 59,934,814

Difference: 9,522,083

Difference Minus That One Guy: 9,522,082

the fact that he doesn't wonder about GOP voter fraud proves that yurt is a party before country guy all the way.

Oh my what a horror.

I wonder why you dont care about people who were kept from voting by people like Kathleen Harris or Bob Ney.

Casting an illegal vote is illegal, whether it was his wife's "dying wish" or not.

Don't be an idiot. I'm not allowed to rob a bank because it was my father's dying wish that I be rich.

Did it change any elections like the ones in Florida ( felons list) or the one in Ohio (machines not delivered)?

NO

Funny you mention that Maineman, because desh herself is very selective about when she cares about vote fraud. Tends to only be when it is to the benefit of Rs.

Did it change any elections like the ones in Florida ( felons list) or the one in Ohio (machines not delivered)?

NO

That's not the fucking point you dumb bitch it's illegal regardless of whether it changed an outcome.

Oh and FYI, if it only changed the outcome by one vote the outcome is still changed. Dumbass.

Fuck you , its does matter more when the outcome was changed to place the WRONG person in office.

got an article for the gop, post it....and i never said i do not wonder about the gop...it is telling that you have to deflect onto to me when you whine constantly about people doing that to you.

Oh my what a horror.

i wonder why you support fraud....no wait, i don't...

i wonder why you lie about whether i care...i wonder why you libs do nothing be deflect...he did it too...

nice to know the libs so far support this fraud

Let's not distract from the issue here, people; clearly, there is well-documented, rampant fraud on both sides.

However, to take one example of ONE GUY, and try to make any kind of case for anything, is hilarious.

the fact that he doesn't wonder about GOP voter fraud proves that yurt is a party before country guy all the way.

and you wonder why you are on ignore MD, you wonder why i don't answer your posts....all you have obsessive insults about dear ol' yurt. was going to keep off, but why bother, you're an obsessive little liar that hides behind false usernames preacher.

stop the obsessive insults and then we can debate. simple really.

Let's not distract from the issue here, people; clearly, there is well-documented, rampant fraud on both sides.

However, to take one example of ONE GUY, and try to make any kind of case for anything, is hilarious.

who is trying to make it a case of rampant fraud? merely wondering if this has happened is not making it a case...if anything YOU are the one who says it is rampant fraud :pke:

i wonder why the libs are so defensive?

Show me where any election waas changed by democratic fraud in the last 50 years?

This election was apparently changed according to the article in the original post. THAT is the point desh.

Fraud is not only an issue when the outcome is changed enough to change who the winner is. Fraud is an issue ANYTIME someone commits it... whether it is 1 vote or 100 million votes.

Yurt, why are you trying to sprint away from what you were clearly trying to imply? It is as clear as day to anyone who read the 1st post.

You just look silly trying to do the dumb bunny routine. You didn't say that you wondered how many "dems and republicans;" you said you wondered how many "dems."

No way to spin that.

Bullshit!

It matters much more when the outcome is changed from the true voter intent.

This guy does not need to be strung up by the balls but the people who did change our election outcome by fucking thousands of prefectly legal voters in the last few election need to be called traitors and be put to death in my mind.

Back