Man admits voting for Obama in late wife's name

When someone steals because they are hungry the law is allowed to see it differently than when someone steals to enrich themselves.

The world isnt black and white and motive for crime is part of the justice systems desicion process.

To pretend that someone who by their own negligence of proper registration trying to cheat the system because they are above the law (lets remember all the noise Cultwhore made about people who voted in FL) to a guy who was fullfilling his dying wifes wish is a failure to grasp that our laws are set up to be humaine.

Cultwhore was NEVER punished for her deed and actually commited a simular infraction last year. This man has admitted his crime and will face the laws of our land.

I dont remember ANY outrage on the right about Cultwhores blatent above the law attitude.

When someone steals because they are hungry the law is allowed to see it differently than when someone steals to enrich themselves.

The world isnt black and white and motive for crime is part of the justice systems desicion process.

To pretend that someone who by their own negligence of proper registration trying to cheat the system because they are above the law (lets remember all the noise Cultwhore made about people who voted in FL) to a guy who was fullfilling his dying wifes wish is a failure to grasp that our laws are set up to be humaine.

Cultwhore was NEVER punished for her deed and actually commited a simular infraction last year. This man has admitted his crime and will face the laws of our land.

I dont remember ANY outrage on the right about Cultwhores blatent above the law attitude.

Does your husband know you're a Cultwhore ???:321:

I agreed a long time ago that ANYONE (which include Coulter) that commits fraud should be prosecuted. Period.

Continually trying to downplay this guys fraud simply because of his reason for BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW.... or because you mad that Coulter didn't get punished.... is pathetic.

BOTH are EXACTLY the same. They BOTH knowingly voted twice. BOTH knew it was illegal and BOTH still did it.

if all your friends had tragically died, your analogy might hold a drop of water... the guy committed fraud. he admitted his crime. he should be punished. Anne Coulter committed fraud...it is my understanding that she dismissed the fact that she had done anything wrong... she should be punished. Do you agree?

we are talking about this one man...you want to talk about coulter, start your own thread...i don't know a thing about the coulter incident save what people allege in this thread.

you of all people constantly harp on others when they deflect the situation. if youa re talking about a republican and someone brings up a dem, you cry foul. yet you seem to have no problem doing that here. i can't imagine why.

we are talking about this one man...you want to talk about coulter, start your own thread...i don't know a thing about the coulter incident save what people allege in this thread.

you of all people constantly harp on others when they deflect the situation. if youa re talking about a republican and someone brings up a dem, you cry foul. yet you seem to have no problem doing that here. i can't imagine why.

I am not deflecting here... I think the guy should be punished for voter fraud. no doubt. your analogy was flawed, in that your friends were all alive. my question is: do you think that all people who are guilty of voter fraud should be punished - I DO - or do you just think that punishment should go to democrats and not republicans?

I am arguing against any action taken against this man, because I believe most husbands would do the same. Jury nullification if I were on the jury.

I am not deflecting here... I think the guy should be punished for voter fraud. no doubt. your analogy was flawed, in that your friends were all alive. my question is: do you think that all people who are guilty of voter fraud should be punished - I DO - or do you just think that punishment should go to democrats and not republicans?

republicans are never guilty, only democrats....

why do you asked such silly questions?

Coulter will be cleared. She was born and raised in CT. This Brad dude, the one who filed the complaint, has it in for her and he stalks her every move (he has a blog called coulterwatch fcol!). According to the allegation she was registered to vote in NY, but in the last election voted in her home state? BFD! It's not like she voted twice, voted for a dead person, or for that matter voted in a swing state! People like evince just love to hate on any conservative, especially if they are female.

Coulter will be cleared. She was born and raised in CT. This Brad dude, the one who filed the complaint, has it in for her and he stalks her every move (he has a blog called coulterwatch fcol!). According to the allegation she was registered to vote in NY, but in the last election voted in her home state? BFD! It's not like she voted twice, voted for a dead person, or for that matter voted in a swing state! People like evince just love to hate on any conservative, especially if they are female.

i see....well, glad i did not fall into the trap laid by onceler, maineman et al...and answre that she is guilty...i knew nothing of the case, but they wanted me to pass judgment...

unfortunately typical for many liberals, if you are conservative, you are guilty

i see....well, glad i did not fall into the trap laid by onceler, maineman et al...and answre that she is guilty...i knew nothing of the case, but they wanted me to pass judgment...

unfortunately typical for many liberals, if you are conservative, you are guilty

YW :)

once again another dem getting all worked up because someone brought to light voter fraud by a democrat.

why do so many dems seem angry that someone would create a post that shows voter fraud by a democrat?

it didn't change anything is a cop out. it was fraud, period. but because he is a democrat, you guys excuse it and then go on to attack the messenger and then whine about republican fraud. too funny.

But then can you honestly say you woould have posted it if he was a Republican?

But then can you honestly say you woould have posted it if he was a Republican?

irrelevent...

as to me personally....everytime i read a republican crime or no no....i go to this board or the other board...viola....it is already posted.

yet, someone posts something against a dem....holy lord the world has ended....the poster is a hypocrite and is challenged on the basis of whether said poster posted something about a dem...

Back