Man admits voting for Obama in late wife's name

Let's not distract from the issue here, people; clearly, there is well-documented, rampant fraud on both sides.

However, to take one example of ONE GUY, and try to make any kind of case for anything, is hilarious.

Agreed. I just think that it's an absurd hypocrisy for people like desh to defend this guy while alleging a much greater crime based on much less evidence.

Yurt, why are you trying to sprint away from what you were clearly trying to imply? It is as clear as day to anyone who read the 1st post.

You just look silly trying to do the dumb bunny routine. You didn't say that you wondered how many "dems and republicans;" you said you wondered how many "dems."

No way to spin that.

big deal....why do you have to constantly deflect? stop whining, it really doesn't make you look good.

apparently if someone doesn't mention ALL OTHER POLITICAL parties that means something to onceler....i didn't mention libertarians, green party either but yet you don't mention them....:pke:

i wonder why you and desh are so defensive about this thread?

Bullshit!

It matters much more when the outcome is changed from the true voter intent.

This guy does not need to be strung up by the balls but the people who did change our election outcome by fucking thousands of prefectly legal voters in the last few election need to be called traitors and be put to death in my mind.

So if a person commits one murder... not a big deal.

But if a person kills thousands then it is a big deal?

your partisanship is quite tiring. It does not matter more or less that the fraud in this case effected one vote or one million votes. It is still fraud. Anyone and everyone that commits fraud should face the same penalties. So please get on the phone and call this guy up... tell him he is a traitor and that the firing squad will be along shortly.

If you want a perfect example of desh's hypocrisy here is another one. She is on here defending this guy on the basis that it was one vote that didn't change an outcome.

But she posted multiple threads about the allegations that Ann Coulter voted twice, and that is also a single individual in an election where that fraud didn't change the winner. Desh herself may even believe otherwise, but her logic is so distorted and warped that she would defend a Democrat in just about literally any instance.

If you want a perfect example of desh's hypocrisy here is another one. She is on here defending this guy on the basis that it was one vote that didn't change an outcome.

But she posted multiple threads about the allegations that Ann Coulter voted twice, and that is also a single individual. Desh herself may even believe otherwise, but her logic is so distorted and warped that she would defend a Democrat in just about literally any instance.

I can see Desh feverishly deleting any ann coulter posts she's made in the past LOL

I wouldn't really be able to put you in jail for that Damo.

I would make a horrible prosecutor. My values say that if no physical harm or financial loss resulted then it cannot be a crime, and that retaliatory violence is an acceptable recourse within certain limits.

But she posted multiple threads about the allegations that Ann Coulter voted twice, and that is also a single individual in an election where that fraud didn't change the winner. Desh herself may even believe otherwise, but her logic is so distorted and warped that she would defend a Democrat in just about literally any instance.

Where did I ever say this guy should not be prosicuted?

I'll give you a heads up, I did not ever say it.

I did say that this asshole who posted this thread didnt care about fraud that changed election outcomes but does care about one pathetic guy who fullfilled his dead wifes wishes.

Ann Cultwhore fulfilled her own brain dead wishes.

charge them both the same if you feel they are the same.

I think the assholes who stole a couple of national elections should be prosecuted too.

Where did I ever say this guy should not be prosicuted?

I'll give you a heads up, I did not ever say it.

I did say that this asshole who posted this thread didnt care about fraud that changed election outcomes but does care about one pathetic guy who fullfilled his dead wifes wishes.

Ann Cultwhore fulfilled her own brain dead wishes.

charge them both the same if you feel they are the same.

I think the assholes who stole a couple of national elections should be prosecuted too.

wow....desh has lost it...i'm now an asshole for posting this thread...

i wonder why the libs who responded in this thread are so defensive about this? guilty concsience maybe....

they are so angry at anyone who dares point out that dems are imperfect and break the law...

Probably not 9 and a half million.

Obama Vote Tally: 69,456,897

McCain Vote Tally: 59,934,814

Difference: 9,522,083

Difference Minus That One Guy: 9,522,082

Oh, come on now Epi. You know we all went out and voted for our pets, dead relatives and voted twice for myself.

Why do they only notice one very sad case of voter fraud and totally discount the Presidential election scam of both 2000 and 2004? Desperation?

Good God you idiot.

This one man is NOT the Dem party.

This is some poor guy who likely made a promise to his dying wife you fuckwit.

who is trying to make it a case of rampant fraud? merely wondering if this has happened is not making it a case...if anything YOU are the one who says it is rampant fraud :pke:

i wonder why the libs are so defensive?

Maybe, it is because the conservatives always get all worked up about one little old man voting for his wife. It didn't change the results, did it? If you want to talk about voter fraud, let's find a case where there were thousands who votes weren't counted or they were counted wrong!

Maybe, it is because the conservatives always get all worked up about one little old man voting for his wife. It didn't change the results, did it? If you want to talk about voter fraud, let's find a case where there were thousands who votes weren't counted or they were counted wrong!

once again another dem getting all worked up because someone brought to light voter fraud by a democrat.

why do so many dems seem angry that someone would create a post that shows voter fraud by a democrat?

it didn't change anything is a cop out. it was fraud, period. but because he is a democrat, you guys excuse it and then go on to attack the messenger and then whine about republican fraud. too funny.

Good God you idiot.

This one man is NOT the Dem party.

This is some poor guy who likely made a promise to his dying wife you fuckwit.

who said he was the dem party? and read the article silly girl, he said his wife would NOT have approved, there was no promise, got any more bs?

i thinks its cute how the dems who have posted in this thread are so angry that someone who dare post a thread that shows a democrat committing voter fraud.

Back