Man admits voting for Obama in late wife's name

irrelevent...

as to me personally....everytime i read a republican crime or no no....i go to this board or the other board...viola....it is already posted.

yet, someone posts something against a dem....holy lord the world has ended....the poster is a hypocrite and is challenged on the basis of whether said poster posted something about a dem...

This.

Man admits voting for Obama in late wife's name

A 64-year-old man said Wednesday that he illegally cast an absentee ballot for Barack Obama in his wife's name to fulfill her dying wish.

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/346/story/677903.html

i wonder how many more dem votes like this there are...

Awww, that's nice. While one may look at this as an exception it goes to show Democrats are sensitive, caring, sentimental folks.

Change. Long overdue! :)

The hipocritical part of this is the complete dismissal of the blatent election fraud perpitrated by the Republicans over the years.

Big deal, I was able to vote in 3 adjoining states and sent in a couple absentee ballots myself. Completely legal since they let me.

None of this compares to Bush's TWO STOLEN ELECTIONS!!

Big deal, I was able to vote in 3 adjoining states and sent in a couple absentee ballots myself. Completely legal since they let me.

None of this compares to Bush's TWO STOLEN ELECTIONS!!

please be brave enough to give us your information so we can report you to the proper authorities....

i wonder if you just made damo liable as you have admitted a crime on his board and he, as the owner, has access to your ISP info....

stupid post moron

I think it has been said. I think it is a heinous crime. My vote to me is one of the most important things in my life. It to me signifies my freedom. I hate it on all sides and feel those caught should be dealt with severely.

I think we often yank each others chains on here. I may do it, but I will tell you later that I have done so. I say a great many things with tongue in cheek, sometimes it is hard to convey that on here.

DNC, I hope you really didn't commit voter fraud, but is you did, I am really mad at you for your supposed voter fraud and condemn your actions.

please be brave enough to give us your information so we can report you to the proper authorities....

i wonder if you just made damo liable as you have admitted a crime on his board and he, as the owner, has access to your ISP info....

stupid post moron

He doesn't have to give the information.
His confession alone is enough for a warrent that would reveal his name and address.
All that has to be done, is a report to anyone of the voter fraud departments.

He doesn't have to give the information.
His confession alone is enough for a warrent that would reveal his name and address.
All that has to be done, is a report to anyone of the voter fraud departments.

as i told him, stupid post.

i have no duty to report him and i will not in this case. 1. i think dnc is a troll, so the post is bs, 2. there is no imminent harm to life or person

but your post makes a good point about how stupid and dangerous this dnc person has become. if he is a troll having fun, his words could get damo involved with the authorities and i would not like that one bit. someone should smack that troll upside the head.

I just read it, and quite frankly, I do not believe it for a minute.

do you? really?

Of course no one believes him...hes one of, if not the, biggest asshole on the site....nothing he posts is ever worth replying to ......a troll at best

Back