Marjorie Taylor Greene's ugly accusation points to a dangerous trend in the GOP

Because you believe she's a stupid Catholic woman who knows nothing about the law?

Because she's a poorly qualified judge, and getting offered that position in return for a lifetime of dependable votes was part of the deal. Once again Democrats using blacks; kinda like slavery although high paid.

Because she's a poorly qualified judge, and getting offered that position in return for a lifetime of dependable votes was part of the deal. Once again Democrats using blacks; kinda like slavery although high paid.

Dumbass, you just proved that "big guy" doesn't equal "big brain". The conversation was ACB/Amy Coney Barrett.

I can type slower if it helps you read the big words better, Little Brain. :rofl2:

Replacing one dependable lib with another. Yet President Trump replaced Ruth Bader Ginsburg with Amy Coney Barrett. :rofl2:
I am fine with ACB. She will never vote to overturn Woe vs. Rade. :rofl2:
She will blindly vote as she's told until her natural death at age 106. :rofl2:

Dumbass, "the big guy" refers to your tiny brain Brandon. :rofl2:

Dumbass; it's your username and your avatar. Get a fucking clue, idiot.

What if Fredo changed his name to "Prickhead" and had a mushroom for an avatar. Would you buy his argument that it represented you? Or would you consider it a self-portrait? Don't hurt yourself thinking too hard, shit-for-brains. Take your time.

70bC5vb.png

Dumbass, my current user name is to make fun of Brandon. And the name Brandon, by the way, makes fun of your buddy Joe Biden.

Try and keep up. :rofl2:

And now, Jimmy, I'm making fun of you being a dark souled fucking moron. You have your fun, I'll have mine, shitforbrains.

Back