Marx

For a while now I have suspected that your grossly oversimplified views stem from a profound lack of understanding in economics and in major sectors of our society ... and this post of yours confirms my suspicions.

I don't suppose you are looking to fill in the gaps necessary to become enlightened so I'll just leave you with this:

No-bid contracts are necessary. Every week new urgent requirements emerge that can only be met by one vendor/contractor (called an "offerer") with unique capabilities/skills. All across the country and all around the world, offerers with unique capabilities/skills draft up white papers clearly describing and explaining their unique specialty and distribute those white papers to organizations that would most likely benefit from their unique goods and services. The organizations keep the white papers on file along with the offerers' information and review them when unique requirements emerge.

In such cases that only one offerer can meet a requirement, it would be silly to ask the contracting office to develop a list of requirements for the final solution because there will only be one solution available within the required timeframe and that solution already exists. So the contracting office has to write up a contract for which there won't be any bidding, with a known solution that already exists and a published price tag. It ends up working the same as an office going down to Staples for four boxes of black toner.

When other offerers get in the game by offering their own solutions that solve the same problems, the contracting office opens the matter up to competing bids.

Yes we know you believe in fascism.

You are a fascist.

We know what you believe in. Fascism

'Merit based' monopoly? Still fascism.
This would be more meaningful if by "merit-based monopoly" you didn't mean "everyone is free and welcome to compete" or if by "fascism" you didn't mean "the government must follow strict laws created by the legislature of a representational republic."

Way too long but well worth watching the first 10 minutes to understand our Karen provoked police state. Look how calm this guy remains when dealing with tyrants.

Latchkey kids or feral children? What we call helicopter parents don't really spend that much time with their kids. School, sports, music lessons. Before the lockdowns, kids lives were nonstop busy. Do people go on vacation anymore? Better yet, do families sit down at the dinner table?

Phan scolded me for lack of parental supervision. I bet she worked most of her life and didn't get home for 3 hours after school let out. Who's raising our kids?

This is a direct result of capitalism.

Latchkey kids or feral children? What we call helicopter parents don't really spend that much time with their kids. School, sports, music lessons. Before the lockdowns, kids lives were nonstop busy. Do people go on vacation anymore? Better yet, do families sit down at the dinner table?

Phan scolded me for lack of parental supervision. I bet she worked most of her life and didn't get home for 3 hours after school let out. Who's raising our kids?

This is a direct result of capitalism.
Do you consider yourself a "Marxist Anarchist"?

Do you know what an Anarchist is?
I do, and you do not. An anarchist is one who wants no government structure, e.g. no republic

Our founding fathers were about as close to being Anarchists as you can get.
Sigh. Don't you think it's about time you abandon the dogma imposed on you by the people you allow to do your thinking for you?

The founding fathers worked tirelessly to bring us a republic. They were DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED to anarchy.

So is the answer that yes, you ARE a Marxist Anarchist?

I do, and you do not. An anarchist is one who wants no government structure, e.g. no republic

Sigh. Don't you think it's about time you abandon the dogma imposed on you by the people you allow to do your thinking for you?

The founding fathers worked tirelessly to bring us a republic. They were DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED to anarchy.

So is the answer that yes, you ARE a Marxist Anarchist?
Anarchism is a political philosophy and movement that is skeptical of all justifications for authority and seeks to abolish the institutions it claims maintain unnecessary coercion and hierarchy, typically including, though not necessarily limited to, governments, nation states, and capitalism.

Read the Declaration of Independence and the Federalist Papers.

Way too long but well worth watching the first 10 minutes to understand our Karen provoked police state. Look how calm this guy remains when dealing with tyrants.

By the way, there are MANY such videos.

I've watched them all, from beginning to end. They totally resonate with me.

Back