Marx

So pragmatic of you to tip your king.

How long did you really think you could go pretending you were well-read on the subject? You'll notice that I recognized right away in your initial post that you didn't know anything at all about Marxism. You had to know that anyone who knew anything about the topic would immediately spot you as a phony.

Wait, I get it now. You were hoping beyond hope that nobody would particiate in the thread. OK. I see.
You still don't get it. The markets are about to crash again and will demand another bailout for the 6th time in 37 years. Marx predicted this in 1867. We can't ignore his critique of capitalism and how it will self-destruct, yet you want to blame works. The most important thing Marx wrote is that society deserves better.

Society went from feudalism to capitalism and back to feudalism. I'll take it a step further by saying we actually went back to slavery. Rail workers are a perfect example; they have no days off and there's nothing they can do about it. You saying workers can walk away from their job proves you know nothing about our economic decline. Lefty keeps telling you that you're full of shit but it's something you're proud of.

Oinkonomics: Where the Little Piggies Go to Market

Economics is the astrology of the social sciences, because it is based on charts. Or perhaps the alchemy, because it is missing some basic truths about productivity and is based on myths.

Yet Friedman, Von Mises, Rothbard, Laffer, et al. have been consistently accurate. Lord Keynes, not so much. Economics, as an offshoot of sociology, relies heavily on statistics. Probability analytics are the heart. Our wealth and growth demonstrate the accuracy of the field. Where economists fail is when they attempt to control the market, rather than understand it.

Yet Friedman, Von Mises, Rothbard, Laffer, et al. have been consistently accurate. Lord Keynes, not so much. Economics, as an offshoot of sociology, relies heavily on statistics. Probability analytics are the heart. Our wealth and growth demonstrate the accuracy of the field. Where economists fail is when they attempt to control the market, rather than understand it.
The markets are a Ponzi scheme. Expand on where the wealth and growth are going.

The markets are a Ponzi scheme. Expand on where the wealth and growth are going.

Your statement is beyond ignorant

First off, "the market" does not refer to the stock market.

Secondly, you clearly have no idea what a "Ponzi scheme" is, or how one operates.

Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme, the Dow Jones is not.

But you have no idea at all why.

Your statement is beyond ignorant

First off, "the market" does not refer to the stock market.

Secondly, you clearly have no idea what a "Ponzi scheme" is, or how one operates.

Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme, the Dow Jones is not.

But you have no idea at all why.
The Dow is about to go bankrupt again and demand another bailout. If not the definition of a Ponzi scheme, it surely is a scam.

The Dow is about to go bankrupt again

Even if it does, it's still not a Ponzi scheme and doesn't operate like one.

and demand another bailout. If not the definition of a Ponzi scheme, it surely is a scam.

The bank bailout of 2008 was not a bailout of the stock markets. The "Big Short" is a great book that explains how that massive fraud all worked.

Regardless. the term "market" refers to the voluntary, uncoerced trade of value for value. When you buy an apple, you place value on that apple, the person selling it places value on the currency you offer in exchange. Both sides see value in the trade. This is as simplified as I can explain it. A Laissez Faire example can be witnessed at every yard sale every weekend. A pure exchange of value for value with no influence by government or other agency.

You still don't get it. The markets are about to crash again and will demand another bailout for the 6th time in 37 years. Marx predicted this in 1867. We can't ignore his critique of capitalism and how it will self-destruct, yet you want to blame works. The most important thing Marx wrote is that society deserves better.

Society went from feudalism to capitalism and back to feudalism. I'll take it a step further by saying we actually went back to slavery. Rail workers are a perfect example; they have no days off and there's nothing they can do about it. You saying workers can walk away from their job proves you know nothing about our economic decline. Lefty keeps telling you that you're full of shit but it's something you're proud of.

Two Sides of the Same Slug

No one on either controlled side mentions that hereditary power contradicts and destroys Capitalism. Also, Investor Supremacy must be replaced with Inventor Supremacy by giving the employee-inventors half the profits of the inventions that wouldn't exist without them (typically, Kary Mullis got one penny for every $100 his homo erectus corporate owners got when they sold the Polymerase Chain Reaction). Then High IQs would become the only successful investors. American and British economies owe their achievements to practical scientists like Edison and Watt, not to the plutocracy. Owners aren't earners.

So, like many Netrix debates, neither side knows what is omitted from what we are made to believe, which makes these spitball fights make-believe discussions.

The Dow is about to go bankrupt again and demand another bailout. If not the definition of a Ponzi scheme, it surely is a scam.
The Rulers' "My Way or the Highway" Means That Their Way Is the Low Way

The laissez-fairies will tell you that their idols' Magic Market allows you to go short then and get rich. That way, you'll become one of them and won't care about the millions put out of work.

Two Sides of the Same Slug

No one on either controlled side mentions that hereditary power contradicts and destroys Capitalism. Also, Investor Supremacy must be replaced with Inventor Supremacy by giving the employee-inventors half the profits of the inventions that wouldn't exist without them (typically, Kary Mullis got one penny for every $100 his homo erectus corporate owners got when they sold the Polymerase Chain Reaction). Then High IQs would become the only successful investors. American and British economies owe their achievements to practical scientists like Edison and Watt, not to the plutocracy. Owners aren't earners.

So, like many Netrix debates, neither side knows what is omitted from what we are made to believe, which makes these spitball fights make-believe discussions.
I got a dime on the dollar for my patents but not a penny from my profit sharing or 401k. It took 10 years to make up the loss on a 401k after the subprime scam of 2007. Capitalism went bankrupt again 3 years later and needed another bailout. Owners make a lot of money shorting their own stock holdings. Congress will never get rid of insider trading. Martha Stewart went to prison for refusing to be a snitch.

I got a dime on the dollar for my patents but not a penny from my profit sharing or 401k. It took 10 years to make up the loss on a 401k after the subprime scam of 2007. Capitalism went bankrupt again 3 years later and needed another bailout. Owners make a lot of money shorting their own stock holdings. Congress will never get rid of insider trading. Martha Stewart went to prison for refusing to be a snitch.

You keep using terms, with no apparent knowledge of what they mean.

I have no idea what sort of "profit sharing" plan you may have been in back in 2008. But if you had not recovered ALL of your 401K by 2012, you needed to fire your broker.

"Capitalism" is an economic system, it can't "go broke," nor can "Capitalism" be bailed out. That banksters, who flow in and out of government (the Biden administration currently has 39 Goldman-Sachs alumni) connived to game a system of subprime bundling devised by the Clinton administration to enrich themselves while putting the risk on the public is not capitalism - far from it.

You keep using terms, with no apparent knowledge of what they mean.

I have no idea what sort of "profit sharing" plan you may have been in back in 2008. But if you had not recovered ALL of your 401K by 2012, you needed to fire your broker.

"Capitalism" is an economic system, it can't "go broke," nor can "Capitalism" be bailed out. That banksters, who flow in and out of government (the Biden administration currently has 39 Goldman-Sachs alumni) connived to game a system of subprime bundling devised by the Clinton administration to enrich themselves while putting the risk on the public is not capitalism - far from it.
The profit sharing was in 1978. I never saw a penny of it.
After the 2007 subprime scam, the company I worked for filed for bankruptcy. All of our 401ks were locked and the lawyers milked it for years to steal all our money. None of us saw a penny.

If capitalism can't go bankrupt, why does it need a bailout every 7 years?

The profit sharing was in 1978. I never saw a penny of it.

I can't speak to your personal situation.

I can only say that the average 401K had recovered by 2012 and made up for the lost years.

After the 2007 subprime scam, the company I worked for filed for bankruptcy. All of our 401ks were locked and the lawyers milked it for years to steal all our money. None of us saw a penny.

If capitalism can't go bankrupt, why does it need a bailout every 7 years?

Did you work for Lehman Brothers?

A bailout of BofA and Well Fargo is not a bailout of Capitalism.

Government control of financial systems is NOT capitalism.

It took 10 years to make up the loss on a 401k after the subprime scam of 2007.
Let me guess, you blame the banks somehow, not the Democrat party, am I right?

Capitalism went bankrupt again 3 years later and needed another bailout.
You have yet to explain how economics can possibly go bankrupt. You like to say really stupid things and avoid explanations that reveal just how stupid what you post really is.

Owners make a lot of money shorting their own stock holdings.
This doesn't make any sense. Do you know how the short position works? No? Ask me how I knew.

Congress will never get rid of insider trading.
First address how Congress will never get rid of murder.
Then address how Congress will never get rid of theft.
Then address how Congress will never get rid of arson.
Then address how Congress will never get rid of rape.
Then address how Congress will never get rid of tax evasion.
Then address how Congress will never get rid of moving violations.

Back