McCain ad

Well, I've known you for years. Have you or have you not posted many a Thomas Sowell article? And in fact, didn't you and Prak used to go 20 or 30 rounds each time that you did?

YEARS ago! I have not posted one on this board. Now do I say 'because a black guy said' even though I meant to start saying it because you said it pissed you off.

YEARS ago! I have not posted one on this board. Now do I say 'because a black guy said' even though I meant to start saying it because you said it pissed you off.

I'm just asking, what is 'wrong' with Sowell? Other than being right?

I'm just asking, what is 'wrong' with Sowell? Other than being right?

Nothing is wrong with Sowell. He is a conservative which is not going to endear him to the left and he is a black conservative which causes him to be rated even lower.

and we need nothing else than to know that you are old to consider you senile.

and this coming from a guy who calls everyone else 'stupit' and tells others to think.

(I'm right, you're wrong - and then I'm going to stick my tounge out)

Nothing is wrong with Sowell. He is a conservative which is not going to endear him to the left and he is a black conservative which causes him to be rated even lower.

Fuck you!

The fact that he is black has nothing to do with my distaste with his idiotic ideas.

Fuck you!

The fact that he is black has nothing to do with my distaste with his idiotic ideas.

Wow, so much rage from the left today.... Darla wanting to beat people up and now Desh dropping the F bomb. What is the world coming to when tolerant liberals are no longer tolerant?

:pke:

Fuck you!

Well I think my question was what is wrong with his opinion. What is it you find idiotic about his ideas?

Trying to call me gay again ? Go ahead, when I get to caring what pissants on the net think about me I will be senile.

you are senile, because being gay had nothing to do with his post or mine. He went to USC... I was slamming both you and his school at the same time.

Back