Michael Steele becomes first black RNC chairman

Why is it that every time a new repuke arrives here from the cesspool, we have all this personal shit?

Republicans are seriously evil, and I am just more serious than anyone can imagine.

Sick. Diseased.

coming from snarla who personally attacks me near constantly... :rolleyes:

The three of you should do some distance running together.

Health advice from the guy who uses body odor to let his co-workers know where he is on a construction site.

Yeah, thats what I want.

The boys are fine. If I lose a little weight it would be good. But if not, I am doing fine. My bp is fine, my cholesterol is good, and I can work all day and play all night.

Health advice from the guy who uses body odor to let his co-workers know where he is on a construction site.

Yeah, thats what I want.

The boys are fine. If I lose a little weight it would be good. But if not, I am doing fine. My bp is fine, my cholesterol is good, and I can work all day and play all night.
Most athletes and their trainers sweat, and I'd take my advice from them before I'd take it from some guy who sits in a chair and wears perfume. But maybe that's just me.

It looks like you like beer more than exercise. So what's your BMI?

Most athletes and their trainers sweat, and I'd take my advice from them before I'd take it from some guy who sits in a chair and wears perfume. But maybe that's just me.

It looks like you like beer more than exercise. So what's your BMI?

And most athletes and their trainers prefer deodorant to the smell of body odor. And I doubt any of them would say they use their odor to let others know where they are.

And I do enjoy a beer occasionally. Guinness is my favorite if you are buying.

But I doubt I drink more than 2 or 3 a month.

I'll pass on your concern to the boys. After I tell them about you, I am sure they will get a good laugh.

And most athletes and their trainers prefer deodorant to the smell of body odor. And I doubt any of them would say they use their odor to let others know where they are.

And I do enjoy a beer occasionally. Guinness is my favorite if you are buying.

But I doubt I drink more than 2 or 3 a month.

I'll pass on your concern to the boys. After I tell them about you, I am sure they will get a good laugh.

I'm not sure that you know many athletes. Perspiration cools the body down, so real athletes don't wear antiperspirant, and few wear deodorant.

I think you ought to get the boys to join up and post. That way they can learn more about you, and what a safety dude does all day.

So what's your BMI?

I'm not sure that you know many athletes. Perspiration cools the body down, so real athletes don't wear antiperspirant, and few wear deodorant.

I think you ought to get the boys to join up and post. That way they can learn more about you, and what a safety dude does all day.

So what's your BMI?

yes, I am sure we are all aware of the function of sweat. And I have known quite a few athletes. All that I know and knew put on deodorant after they shower. And I don't recall a single one that stunk.

The boys are not particularly interested in politics. Besides, I would hate to expose them to any bad elements, and I'm sure you know what I mean.

I have an early safety class tomorrow. Butwe can get back to the topics then.

And ain't my boys great?

yes, I am sure we are all aware of the function of sweat. And I have known quite a few athletes. All that I know and knew put on deodorant after they shower. And I don't recall a single one that stunk.

The boys are not particularly interested in politics. Besides, I would hate to expose them to any bad elements, and I'm sure you know what I mean.

After an athlete showers he rests so doesn't need deodorant. You must be confusing some guys you play darts with as athletes.

The boys have graduated college and you're trying to keep them from "bad elements" on a message board? LOL.

By the way, if they weigh over 200 or so they are not considered within the healthy range, and over 240 or so puts their BMI at 30, "one that places you at a significantly higher risk of health problems, we strongly urge you to see your physician for a complete physical examination". According to that link I gave you earlier. And if they're even close to that now...

You haven't given me enough information to come to that conclusion.

No? I thought the fact that they were honor students, graduated from a major university (one Summa Cum Laude and the other with honors and is headed to seminary school), and the fact that they are happy healthy young men who still like hanging out with their dad would be a good clue.

The oldest does a lot of volunteer and mission work. In fact, he spent all his spring breaks doing mission work. He went to Mexico twice, the Dominican Republic once, and New Orleans once. And despite working full time, he still manages to volunteer even now.

The other is working on his masters degree and will probably do his PhD work at Georgia Tech. He was offered full rides at more high end schools than you can shake a stick at, and was the first freshman to ever be asked to do engineering research at his university. A friend of the family has said there is a job waiting for him at NASA whenever he wants it. And he has been dating the sweetest young lady for about a year now. She is another academically gifted youngster with none of the pitfalls so typical of that age. She helps my son with his dinner parties. He is turning into quite the culinary entertainer. (and he is a pretty decent bartender)

You didn't notice my daughter in the pic? She is the one people tend to comment on first. She graduated with honors too, and is working on her degree in Forensic Psychology. Quite the sharp young lady.

No? I thought the fact that they were honor students, graduated from a major university (one Summa Cum Laude and the other with honors and is headed to seminary school), and the fact that they are happy healthy young men who still like hanging out with their dad would be a good clue.

The oldest does a lot of volunteer and mission work. In fact, he spent all his spring breaks doing mission work. He went to Mexico twice, the Dominican Republic once, and New Orleans once. And despite working full time, he still manages to volunteer even now.

The other is working on his masters degree and will probably do his PhD work at Georgia Tech. He was offered full rides at more high end schools than you can shake a stick at, and was the first freshman to ever be asked to do engineering research at his university. A friend of the family has said there is a job waiting for him at NASA whenever he wants it. And he has been dating the sweetest young lady for about a year now. She is another academically gifted youngster with none of the pitfalls so typical of that age. She helps my son with his dinner parties. He is turning into quite the culinary entertainer. (and he is a pretty decent bartender)

You didn't notice my daughter in the pic? She is the one people tend to comment on first. She graduated with honors too, and is working on her degree in Forensic Psychology. Quite the sharp young lady.

i did, but thought you would kick my ass for whistling at your daughter

she's hot

i did, but thought you would kick my ass for whistling at your daughter

she's hot

I wouldn't kick your ass for admiring her beauty. Just don't get nasty with it. My daughter is beautiful. I am the first one to say that.

Who cares?
I do. To me, a women has to be fit in order to be beautiful. After all, beauty is a simply a implication of health and long-term viability. A gal that is mildly plump at 17 is likely to blow up into Jabba the Hut after age 30.

Back