Michael Steele becomes first black RNC chairman

I'll have to ask them. But I am 6'2", the oldest (on right) is 6'3", and the middle one is 6'4.5". Fine healthy young men, aren't they?
I'm guessing that between the two of them there's 600# in the wagon. Your definition of health must be different than the AMA.

don't know how to tell if they are healthy from that post, but they are tall

Yeah, they are tall ones, aren't they. They cost me a fortune in clothes trying to keep up with their growth spurts.

You think they weigh 300 lbs each? lol

You need to have your monitor checked.
Can't be a monitor problem since everything else looks perfectly normal. I realize that a standard household scale only goes to 250#, so maybe the problem's on your end. There's a lot of junk in the trunk, as they say.

Is this the most recent photo you have? I'd like to see this updated.
picture.php

Can't be a monitor problem since everything else looks perfectly normal. I realize that a standard household scale only goes to 250#, so maybe the problem's on your end. There's a lot of junk in the trunk, as they say.

Awww, is this the best you can do for insults after the bad day you had today?

lol

They are both healthy young men.

Awww, is this the best you can do for insults after the bad day you had today?

lol

They are both healthy young men.
Its not an insult to tell you that you're kids are at risk of obesity and all the related problems. I'm surprised that you wouldn't be more concerned.

Why is it that every time a new repuke arrives here from the cesspool, we have all this personal shit?

Republicans are seriously evil, and I am just more serious than anyone can imagine.

Sick. Diseased.

Its not an insult to tell you that you're kids are at risk of obesity and all the related problems. I'm surprised that you wouldn't be more concerned.

My sons are healthy. They both have had physicals recently, and there are no problems.

Thanks for your "concern". lol

As it turns out, Epi knows one of my sons.

Talk about a small world.

My sons are healthy. They both have had physicals recently, and there are no problems.

Thanks for your "concern". lol
That's the thing about obesity these days. No one thinks its a problem, not even doctors. Then one day: boom.

What's their BMIs? And yours?

Back