Michael Steele becomes first black RNC chairman

BAC, if the hardcore fundamentlists somehow agree that a woman owns her own body, they would have to relinquish their control over her.

Can't have that. Next thing you know they would want to vote, go outside without a veil, drive, go to college........

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I didn't think about that.

Could be dangerous.

:)

I should repeat this ..

NEWLY ELECTED RNC CHAIR, MICHAEL STEELE, SAYS BIPARTISANSHIP IS OVERRATED

Yet, OBAMBI and the democrats are about to appoint ANOTHER republican to his administration .. THEN, appoint a republican to fill his seat when appointing a democrat would give them a 60 seat majority .. which republicans would NEVER do.

And, the weakling democratic lemmings/voters remain as silent as a mouse .. which republican voters would NEVER do.

Amazing.

Obama will be a failure, as are democratic voters.

I should repeat this ..

NEWLY ELECTED RNC CHAIR, MICHAEL STEELE, SAYS BIPARTISANSHIP IS OVERRATED

Yet, OBAMBI and the democrats are about to appoint ANOTHER republican to his administration .. THEN, appoint a republican to fill his seat when appointing a democrat would give them a 60 seat majority .. which republicans would NEVER do.

And, the weakling democratic lemmings/voters remain as silent as a mouse .. which republican voters would NEVER do.

Amazing.

Obama will be a failure, as are democratic voters.
Do you have a link to that quote you keep repeating?

The Catholic Church has it hands full paying off children who have been sexually molested by their own priests.

The incidence of child molestation in the Catholic Church is less than other denominations and about 1/10 of that in the public school system. Bash them instead.

The incidence of child molestation in the Catholic Church is less than other denominations and about 1/10 of that in the public school system. Bash them instead.
They can't. The schools are the indoctrination tool used to deprogram them from church... Therefore the Priests (they're called teachers) are sacrosanct and news of their misfortunes must be suppressed by misdirection towards Priests of the old religions...

:D <- please note the smilie before you get all excited people.

I don't see that quote, or hear it in any of the remarks... All I see it in is the title of the blog that huffpost links to as written by somebody with a clear opinion of how to "translate" his remarks.

You're correct it was deduced from his comments, although easily deduced.

It's clear from his comments that bipartisanship is not a focus of his agenda, rather doing what he considers "in the best interests of the American people."

Surely you don't believe that republicans are the least bit interested in such a foolish notion as bipartisanship .. which was completely absent during their turn at the wheel.

Is that the best you can muster, feigning misunderstanding? And you called me "stupid". :)

No .. you're an ignorant buffoon who is a complete waste of time on this board.

How about that dummy?

There's no "misunderstanding" here or on anything your dumb ass has said.

You're an ignorant pretend psuedo-educated wannabe.

Is that better dummy?

No .. you're an ignorant buffoon who is a complete waste of time on this board.

How about that dummy?

There's no "misunderstanding" here or on anything your dumb ass has said.

You're an ignorant pretend psuedo-educated wannabe.

Is that better dummy?

I think you're just pissed at being born black.

I'm surprised that you have any left after the whooping that you just got.

Although after seeing your photos, it appears that you've got a lot that could be dropped off. And those fine athletic looking boys.....

I'm surprised that you have any left after the whooping that you just got.

Although after seeing your photos, it appears that you've got a lot that could be dropped off. And those fine athletic looking boys.....

I got a whooping? Hmmm, I must have missed it.

Aren't my boys great looking?? Both of them graduated with honors and one graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in aerospace engineering. They are an impressive bunch, huh?

But the fact that you are surfing my profile looking for a way to insult me speaks volumes

Last edited:
Back