Minimum Wage 1968=$1.60. With grown and distribution it would be $21.16 today?

What's wrong with continuing to pay them 12/hr. What others make is none of their business, right?

Because they obviously worked hard enough and met the qualifications to get them to the $12.
So if we're going to raise the less skilled to $12, what should those with better skills get?

You should try living in reality, not the world of "meant to be".
Hey asswipe, I do live in the real world, not some office in academia where reality is what you decide, Bolshevik. Min. wage jobs are entry level jobs, that's all. And if these motherfuckers think that they'll get their magical $15. Then I hope the franchise owners fire each and every one of them!!

Do you have anything besides ad hominy attacks?

Yes I can; when I am not responding to ad homonym attacks on me; but you’re a dimwit at the pinnacle of ignorance who can't possibly see or respond when others engage in trolling forums with stupidity.

Stupidity to morons like you comes naturally.

Now run along dimwit; your selective outrage has been noted.

Because they obviously worked hard enough and met the qualifications to get them to the $12.
So if we're going to raise the less skilled to $12, what should those with better skills get?

It is amazing when the OBVIOUS has to be explained to dimwitted leftists.

It's funny that you now believe in some kind of innate fairness.

You don't have to adjust everyone up. That's a made up problem.

Wrong again dimwit; fairness is an argument for morons. It is the argument of dictators and despots that only gullible low information dullards like you are stupid enough to fall for.

It is ironic and moronic that you rant about the "state" only to argue for concepts like "fairness" (minimum wage and CEO salaries) that States wish to implement.

You're really beyond mere stupid in that you can't begin to comprehend the irony and stupidity in your buffoonish arguments and seriously need psychiatric help for that "conspiracy" filled head of yours.

Wrong again dimwit; fairness is an argument for morons. It is the argument of dictators and despots that only gullible low information dullards like you are stupid enough to fall for.

It is ironic and moronic that you rant about the "state" only to argue for concepts like "fairness" (minimum wage and CEO salaries) that States wish to implement.

You're really beyond mere stupid in that you can't begin to comprehend the irony and stupidity in your buffoonish arguments and seriously need psychiatric help for that "conspiracy" filled head of yours.

Ok. Mr. Made up stupid problems. Its simply a fact that you don't have to adjust your whole payscale. That's the made up problem of an idiot. LOL. You're funny.

Ok. Mr. Made up stupid problems. Its simply a fact that you don't have to adjust your whole payscale. That's the made up problem of an idiot. LOL. You're funny.

No it isn't dimwit; it is a fact. If you arbitrarily pay those making less more, then the ones at that pay rate will expect a corresponding raise as well. You cannot pay someone more for performance, then arbitrarily raise the pay of those below them and expect them to accept the same level of pay.

But you’re a dimwit at the pinnacle of ignorance; how could we expect you to comprehend the obvious.

You really are incredibly stupid; nothing funny about that, sad and pathetic, but not funny.

No it isn't dimwit; it is a fact. If you arbitrarily pay those making less more, then the ones at that pay rate will expect a corresponding raise as well. You cannot pay someone more for performance, then arbitrarily raise the pay of those below them and expect them to accept the same level of pay.

But you’re a dimwit at the pinnacle of ignorance; how could we expect you to comprehend the obvious.

You really are incredibly stupid; nothing funny about that, sad and pathetic, but not funny.

But why would you all the sudden be so beholden to employee expectations, when you don't give a shit now? You're a joke, mr. made up problems.

But why would you all the sudden be so beholden to employee expectations, when you don't give a shit now?

What makes you think I don't give a shit dimwit?

You're a joke, mr. made up problems.

Wrong again dimwit; you're the fool making up your own version of reality to support your warped and uninformed view of the world and how the world works.

I'm just trying to educate you against my better judgment; but you are proving to be a stubborn student who appears to prefer to wallow in blissful ignorance and stupidity.

How old are you?

It's funny that you now believe in some kind of innate fairness.

You don't have to adjust everyone up. That's a made up problem.

How is that a made up problem?
If the minimum wage is adjusted up to a set amount of $'s; then why shouldn't worker A, who worked hard to reach the level of that same amount, be compensated in like manner?

Back