Minimum Wage 1968=$1.60. With grown and distribution it would be $21.16 today?

What is sad is that these poor losers think they deserve a raise just because they have a family. Not because they offer any incremental increase in value to their employer.

The reason they only make minimum wage is because they don't possess marketable skills with more money

And what is the marketable skill that the ceo's bring to the table? The willingness to treat others like slaves.

And what is the marketable skill that the ceo's bring to the table? The willingness to treat others like slaves.

If you have to ask, you won't understand.

But since you think it is so easy, just start your own company. Call yourself CEO and hire people offering all of those leftist benefits you cherish so much. What is stopping you?

Capital?
Balls?
Brains?

What?

Stop bitching and go do something. Think of the poor you could help with your liberal brilliance.

If you have to ask, you won't understand.

But since you think it is so easy, just start your own company. Call yourself CEO and hire people offering all of those leftist benefits you cherish so much. What is stopping you?

Capital?
Balls?
Brains?

What?

Stop bitching and go do something. Think of the poor you could help with your liberal brilliance.

So the ceo of mcdonalds started mcdonalds? No. He's just a hired asshole.

Capital? Getting a loan isn't heroic.

Balls? is it ballsy to mistreat poor people for fun and profit?

Brains? The math of business isn't that hard. And it doesn't take brains to be an anti-human monster. Its takes soullessness and a black heart.

Business schools mostly teach elitism, and how to turn of empathy and dehumanize others. its nothing to be proud of.

So the ceo of mcdonalds started mcdonalds? No. He's just a hired asshole.

Capital? Getting a loan isn't heroic.

Balls? is it ballsy to mistreat poor people for fun and profit?

Brains? The math of business isn't that hard. And it doesn't take brains to be an anti-human monster. Its takes soullessness and a black heart.

Business schools mostly teach elitism, and how to turn of empathy and dehumanize others. its nothing to be proud of.

Well show us how it's done big guy. Don't just sit on a message board tapping away into the ethosphere. Go do something.

If it is so fucking easy and you know the way. Then blaze the path. You will be lionized.

Do it or STFU

Well show us how it's done big guy. Don't just sit on a message board tapping away into the ethosphere. Go do something.

If it is so fucking easy and you know the way. Then blaze the path. You will be lionized.

Do it or STFU

Nah. Im not an asshole. I'd rather be able to sleep at night.

Maybe you could operate a small business without being an asshole. But I would say that without exception, all companies past a certain size are run by assholes.

I have run a business and I was not an asshole. There were times my employees got paid and I didn't draw a check. That is what happens when you are growing a business. But you wouldn't know that since you gobble up the liberal tripe like it is pablum

I have run a business and I was not an asshole. There were times my employees got paid and I didn't draw a check. That is what happens when you are growing a business. But you wouldn't know that since you gobble up the liberal tripe like it is pablum

Im guessing you actually were.

The way ceos run big companies now, they are traitors to all other americans, and should be treated as such.

Im guessing you actually were.

The way ceos run big companies now, they are traitors to all other americans, and should be treated as such.

You have pretty much exposed your station in life, and all you have to show for it is bitterness and an unadulterated ignorance of how a large company operates. Businesses owe no one anything. They exist to create money and wealth for those who invest in them, and those who operate them. Jobs are only incidental benefits to society by companies. But, I understand your position because I understand the Communist Manifesto.

Im not a leftist, im just not an anti-human fascist like you.

Well Goober, for a “non”- leftist, you sure as hell have sucked and swallowed the leftist anti-capitalist agenda.

You say business is only responsible to make profit, yet on the other hand, you want them to be worshipped as the job creators.

Well Goober the only fucking jobs that government ever created were government jobs that produce nothing but laws, regulations, prohibitions to freedom, green pocket lining for politicians and other fucking crooks and more government jobs. Great economies are created by private businesses operating in a capitalist free market place. All of history offers mounds of evidence to support that fact.

And you admit that government is completely sold out. So who is left to defend the community, state, and nation?

In a nation of fucking idiots that allow the sons-of-bitches in government to get away with their bribery scam, there’s nobody to defend constitutional government except the few voices of constitutionalism like me.

Here’s my Constitutional Amendment.

The ratification of this amendment institutes the fact that collective institutions are not exercising free speech by financially supporting political candidates or political parties. Therefore no donations of money or other items of value may be offered or donated to any political candidate or political party by any collective body including corporations, labor unions or any other collective body of individuals. Only singular individual donations by individual citizens of the United States shall be authorized by this Constitution as valid and legal donations to political candidates and or political parties.

All donations made to political candidates and political parties shall be listed by amount and person making said donation in a public forum print or electronic whereby any and all citizens shall have access.

Any political advertisement made by any collective body or individual shall be identified therewith by the name, a title, or identifying label with every presentation to promote public identification of the individual or collective supporting said candidate or party.

Where’s your Amendment???

You are a black-hearted blight upon society.

Opinions are like assholes everybody is entitled to at least one! What’s your claim to fame?

Well Goober, for a “non”- leftist, you sure as hell have sucked and swallowed the leftist anti-capitalist agenda.
Im not a leftist, being against fascism and elitism is not being lefty.
Well Goober the only fucking jobs that government ever created were government jobs that produce nothing but laws, regulations, prohibitions to freedom, green pocket lining for politicians and other fucking crooks and more government jobs. Great economies are created by private businesses operating in a capitalist free market place. All of history offers mounds of evidence to support that fact.
And the private sector has abandoned americans. All your outdated neocon crap only applies in a non-globalized economy.
In a nation of fucking idiots that allow the sons-of-bitches in government to get away with their bribery scam, there’s nobody to defend constitutional government except the few voices of constitutionalism like me.

Here’s my Constitutional Amendment.

The ratification of this amendment institutes the fact that collective institutions are not exercising free speech by financially supporting political candidates or political parties. Therefore no donations of money or other items of value may be offered or donated to any political candidate or political party by any collective body including corporations, labor unions or any other collective body of individuals. Only singular individual donations by individual citizens of the United States shall be authorized by this Constitution as valid and legal donations to political candidates and or political parties.

All donations made to political candidates and political parties shall be listed by amount and person making said donation in a public forum print or electronic whereby any and all citizens shall have access.

Any political advertisement made by any collective body or individual shall be identified therewith by the name, a title, or identifying label with every presentation to promote public identification of the individual or collective supporting said candidate or party.

Where’s your Amendment???

Opinions are like assholes everybody is entitled to at least one! What’s your claim to fame?

I like your amendment, but until that happens, you blathering on about freedom and private enterprise is nonsensical. We have to deal with the fascism first.

For Asshate:

Let's say we increase the wages of those earning minimum wage, to $12.00 @ hr.
What do we do with those who were already earning $12.00 @ hr?

that depends, doesn't it? Do they deserve a raise?

That depends; should the person "deciding" if they deserve the raise be the company that employs them, or some leftist government "decider" who arrogantly presumes to know what is best for us all and "decides" they should be the "arbiter" of what is fair?

How do you figure the playing field is not equal considering corporations not having constitutional rights and personhood is an anomaly in our history? Why did it not tilt our capitalist structure into Fascism before?

Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad Company (1886) and Trustees of Dartmouth College v. Woodward (1819).

It has always been fascist, they were just treating people better for a couple generations, while they needed them to unify the globe, and for them to have faith in their system.

Back