Money and women advice

Never happen, you old dried up sagging flappies lunatic!

I'm just a normal heterosexual man. I still look at beautiful women (with the thoughts I had in my 20's)

Tell us again how right your precious Donny was about Putin

Your Bush boy thought he was a good man

Why?

Why did the right constantly kiss Putin ass?

Fucking profits idiot

Last edited:
And she wants none of what you offer

When I see a human being my thoughts are NEVER about just me

You are sociopathic so to you she is merely a fuck bag and has no human identity

You pathetic old creep

How would you know what she wants?

My thoughts are about both of us. Satisfying her would be a priority.

I have identity. I even have a voter registration card :)

I believe you old hags call us "dirty old men."

How would you know what she wants?

My thoughts are about both of us. Satisfying her would be a priority.

I have identity. I even have a voter registration card :)

I believe you old hags call us "dirty old men."

Creeps

You shitty old Russo bot hole

It’s not an insult to you that I don’t crave sex from young men

Yet you lose your fucking mind to insult me for not being your creepy assed equal

You are a trash heap of a human

But then you are probably just a shit bite in the mind of a 20 something sex starved Siberian programmer

If you think that was an offer of sex the police should be aware of your DANGEROUS mental illness

Just to let you know

If you tried to touch me I would kill you fucking dead

No reference to the STD tells us more than we wanted to know. :rofl2::rofl2:

Creeps

You shitty old Russo bot hole

It’s not an insult to you that I don’t crave sex from young men

Yet you lose your fucking mind to insult me for not being your creepy assed equal

You are a trash heap of a human

But then you are probably just a shit bite in the mind of a 20 something sex starved Siberian programmer

That's because you are not my equal. You're a racist and fascist lunatic

Just like Putin

They prefer lies

Lies kill everything eventually

Bad information in means bad decisions out

Putin is facing that fact right now

Dutch when I quit looking at women and thinking about sex they will be shoveling dirt in my face. LOL

Perhaps you never had a mother, a grandmother, a sister, a daughter, grand daughters, or an aunt in your life! Or did you fantasize about having sex with them as well?

I think this is a fair question based on your public confession here about the way you view women.

Last edited:
Perhaps you never had a mother, a grandmother, a sister, a daughter, grand daughters, or an aunt in your life! Or did you fantasize about having sex with them as well?

I think this is a fair question based on your public confession here about the way you view women.

So you're gay! "Not that there's anything wrong with that"

Blow, hookers and foreign money - the Biden Way

190701_wn_davis_642_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg

Records on file with a Senate committee confirm that Hunter Biden sent thousands of dollars to individuals who have either: 1) been involved in transactions consistent with possible human trafficking; 2) an association with the adult entertainment industry; or 3) potential association with prostitution.”

The report continued, detailing that some transactions were Russian- and Ukrainian-linked to what “appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.

This is not the first time Hunter Biden’s infidelity has promised headaches for his father.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/23/senate-report-accuses-hunter-biden-of-paying-for-hookers-who-may-have-been-trafficked/

IMPEACH JOE BIDEN

Back