Monica Lewinsky Asks Bill Clinton....

It is ok to call DATA and FACTS boring.

But what you cannot deny is that this case against Trump,, that documents fraud cases, are the most common category of cases the Manhattan D.A charges. A bread and butter case for that office.

So any pretense that Trump should not be charged or this is not a common charge is proven lie.

I think I figured out where the alt right posters came up with the hush fund claim.

Bill Clinton did pay Paula Jones $850k, but it was not Lewinsky and it was not hush money. Clinton wanted to end the court suit, so used insurance money to pay what she was suing for, while not admitting guilt. It was not hush money, because there was no promise to keep anything secret. In fact, the payment was completely publicly disclosed.

It is often very difficult to figure out what the alt right posters are talking about, so I feel like I accomplished something when I find the starting point for their flights of fantasy.

Trump has 34 charges. Most of them are for financial and bookkeeping crimes trying to hide the payoffs. Trump was certain that the affairs would harm his election chances. He greatly overestimated the Trumpy followers. He thought they cared about morals and values. Later he realized he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any votes.
Trump has to answer for 11 falsified invoices, 12 counts of false ledger entries to hide the payments and Falsely recording hush money payments as a "retainer".

So...what is the crime?

Which post did I write that?

I said they wouldn't be indicted unless something they were being accused of was a criminal act. They are being accused of acts which federal/state criminal statutes specifically define.

What is the criminal act, Sock?

It is ok to call DATA and FACTS boring.
Learn what 'data' and 'fact' mean, Sock.
But what you cannot deny is that this case against Trump,, that documents fraud cases, are the most common category of cases the Manhattan D.A charges. A bread and butter case for that office.
So any pretense that Trump should not be charged or this is not a common charge is proven lie.
Now you are accusing Trump of every fraud case processed by that office??????

I think I figured out where the alt right posters came up with the hush fund claim.
There is no such thing as an 'alt right', Sybil.
Bill Clinton did pay Paula Jones $850k, but it was not Lewinsky and it was not hush money. Clinton wanted to end the court suit, so used insurance money to pay what she was suing for, while not admitting guilt. It was not hush money, because there was no promise to keep anything secret. In fact, the payment was completely publicly disclosed.
Attempting to hide the payment is not disclosing it, Sybil.
It is often very difficult to figure out what the alt right posters are talking about, so I feel like I accomplished something when I find the starting point for their flights of fantasy.

There is no such thing as an 'alt right', Sybil. You are having another one of your flights of fantasy.

Yup.

Every single NDA signed, where one party is given money and then signs it, is hush money

So once again the stupidity the magats show is an inability to comprehend what the actual offense is.

There are campaign finance laws that require the disclosure of the money spent on behalf of the campaign and received by the campaign, and those laws exist for a reason. The publics RIGHT TO KNOW before voting.

Trump broke those laws, by engaging in a campaign of ELECTION INTERFERENCE, in his filings of fraudulent documents to benefit his campaign and silence damaging information from coming out.

So what is this ??? Apparently it is legal to use taxpayer money to payoff Congressmen's sexual misconduct. WTF?

Congressional slush fund for sexual abuse payoffs as of 2023

$18.2 Million Congressional Slush Fund for #MeToo Claims

Did you view the video provided that proved you wrong, Walter?

I feel your pain with your difficulty understanding the posts from the right. Perhaps your primary education is the causation.

Perhaps, with hard work, you can limit your boo boos to two (2) per day.

There is no such thing as an 'alt right', Sybil.

Attempting to hide the payment is not disclosing it, Sybil.

There is no such thing as an 'alt right', Sybil. You are having another one of your flights of fantasy.

Walter is handicapped by a poor primary education.

He continues trying though.

Did you view the video provided that proved you wrong, Walter?

Whatever happened to writing? Why can't you find written proof that Clinton paid Lewinsky hush money? Why do I have to watch a 2 hour video by someone who seems to have schizophrenia to get your point?

It is a simple fact, Clinton never paid Lewinsky a single penny. And it is a simple fact that Clinton was never disbarred.

It becomes hard to prove that Clinton asked Lewinsky to perjure herself, because he broke off contact when she began to be sought to testify.

But continue on with your fantasies.

Whatever happened to writing? Why can't you find written proof that Clinton paid Lewinsky hush money? Why do I have to watch a 2 hour video by someone who seems to have schizophrenia to get your point?

It is a simple fact, Clinton never paid Lewinsky a single penny. And it is a simple fact that Clinton was never disbarred.

It becomes hard to prove that Clinton asked Lewinsky to perjure herself, because he broke off contact when she began to be sought to testify.

I've never heard or read about Clinton trying to pay off Monica.

Maybe the MAGAts are confusing Clinton's settlement with Paula Jones? Did Gennifer Flowers get any money?

Watch this video, somewhere it says something about something. So says every illiterate.

Walter, the video refers to the Ms. Stormy Daniels alleged hush money, not Monica.

Kudlow says there was no crime and asks former F.E.C. Commissioner Smith and he replies, “right.”

Please have a child help you.

Last edited:
I've never heard or read about Clinton trying to pay off Monica.

Maybe the MAGAts are confusing Clinton's settlement with Paula Jones? Did Gennifer Flowers get any money?

Jones and Flowers got massive payouts from Republicans. Clinton only paid Jones. No one paid Lewinsky, she had to make her own money.

Back