Moral rot of the FBI?

ezgif-1-aeef47b2ca-jpg.1079168

Eric wasn't on Pedo Island when it was searched, nitwit. Donnie didn't want Eric to embarrass him in front of the 15 year olds.

Mr. Tiny Penis, once again , stop with your TDS, allow Trump to be moved to the back of your brain, and show us all a link to your claims. Man up just this once.

We'll do that once you remove his tiny mushroom from your mouth, beeyach.

Poor Nazi troll, can't see she's been taken in by Tucker's bullshit.

Dear MAGA Moron, I'm not a Trump Dick Sucker, but everyone should know you are. Does he give you a Dirty Sanchez when you're done?

6so7t4.jpg

In order to apply a "Dirty Sanchez" one would need to achieve anal penatration. Alas, twump's mushroom doesn't not have the ability, so Lyin' Bitch has to settle for using it as a binky.

In order to apply a "Dirty Sanchez" one would need to achieve anal penatration. Alas, twump's mushroom doesn't not have the ability, so Lyin' Bitch has to settle for using it as a binky.

Pedo Don could let Lionfish suckle his tiny penis then stick his finger in his own ass and wipe it across Lionfish's upper lip.
Voilà! A Dirty Sanchez. Lionfish would love it. :thup:

6sodzc.jpg

Dear MAGA Moron, I'm not a Trump Dick Sucker, but everyone should know you are. Does he give you a Dirty Sanchez when you're done?

Mr. Tiny Penis, I see you are still afraid to provide links to your claims. More classic malcontent leftie bullshit.

1662564497937-png.1079070

Pedo Don could let Lionfish suckle his tiny penis then stick his finger in his own ass and wipe it across Lionfish's upper lip.
Voilà! A Dirty Sanchez. Lionfish would love it. :thup:

6sodzc.jpg

Oh, now I see Lyin' Bitch is whining about "lack of links to claims". Has she seen her own posts and that of her fellow trolls?

Skunks sure cannot smell their own bottoms in MAGA world.

I may be a meme thief

Dumbass, you are clearly a coward who doesn't even try. If you have the art of the eye, then you have the art to create....unless you're a fucking chickenshit. LOL

I strongly believe every human being has something to contribute. Some are just too chickenshit to try. It doesn't help if they hang around like-minded chickenshits. Ha ha.

Life is fun for those who chose to live it. Create. I'll be happy to ridicule your lame efforts. LOL

Dumbass, you are clearly a coward who doesn't even try. If you have the art of the eye, then you have the art to create....unless you're a fucking chickenshit. LOL

I strongly believe every human being has something to contribute. Some are just too chickenshit to try. It doesn't help if they hang around like-minded chickenshits. Ha ha.

Life is fun for those who chose to live it. Create. I'll be happy to ridicule your lame efforts. LOL

Mr. Tiny Penis. You used the word chickenshit twice in consecutive sentences. Bad grammar. Now go back to calling me what I called you first. That also is an old alt-leftie trick and one that makes you look small.

WOW! Sounds like the fiasco in Michigan was a left handed circle jerk from the very beginning with you know who ending up being the pivot men. And no,....thats NOT egg on their face, it IS runny though! :whoa: :laugh:

https://americanmind.org/salvo/rogue-agency/

"Whitmer fednapping exposes moral rot of FBI.

Shared hotel rooms. Fake militias. Booze and pot. Planted evidence. Phony bomb makers. Criminal FBI informants. Wife-beating wife-swappers.

No, that’s not the latest iteration of the “X Files” but the real-life drama of the FBI-concocted scheme to “kidnap” Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer in 2020. The better-than-television saga is again unfolding in a Grand Rapids courtroom this month as the Department of Justice retries two men charged with conspiring to kidnap Whitmer right before the 2020 presidential election."

In April, prosecutors failed to win a single conviction in one of the government’s biggest domestic terror investigations in decades. A jury acquitted two men—Brandon Caserta and Daniel Harris—on every count after defense attorneys successfully argued their clients were entrapped by the FBI.

Indeed.

Back