Moral rot of the FBI?

You're never right about anything. In fact, you really are quite stupid and ignorant and seem to enjoy looking like a dumbass and being wrong all the time. :palm:

Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. another brain damaged twumptard triggered. Damn, I'm good!

I'm always right, which is why you're such a rage-queen right now, Mary-Beth:)

Yes, it was dumbass. :palm:
Yes, it was dumbass. :palm:
Democrats apparently think he is, dumbass. :palm:
Meaning what dumbass? :palm:
He wasn't a judge dumbass. :palm:
Anything the President has in his possession is no longer classified. The President is the final arbiter in what is classified dumbass. :palm:
He absolutely does dumbass. :palm:
Bullshit dumbass.
If you think a document dispute is going to put Trump in jail, you're a bigger moron than I already know you to be. :palm:

Oh, look. Turd Digester is having a MAGA meltdown. Isn't that cute.
Go ahead and believe your own bullshit if it helps you sleep at night. It's much more than a 'document dispute'.
Your Fat Donald is fucked and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.
I think that's very funny. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
DefenselessDaringBlackmamba-max-1mb.gif

Oh, look. Turd Digester is having a MAGA meltdown. Isn't that cute.

The meltdown appears to be yours shit-for-brains.

Go ahead and believe your own bullshit if it helps you sleep at night.

The bullshit is coming from you shit-for-brains. :palm:

It's much more than a 'document dispute'.

True, it's also the last desperate gasp of the Democratic Party who weaponizes a corrupt rotten DOJ and constantly flails wildly trying to salvage what is becoming the greatest failure of a Presidency in the history of the Republic. :palm:

Your Fat Donald is fucked and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.

You've been bloviating this stupidity for how long now? I'll save it so I can shove it back in your smug, low IQ face when NOTHING happens and Republicans win back the Congress.

You must really enjoy looking stupid and being wrong. :palm:

WHY ARE THE DOJ/FBI OPPOSING A SPECIAL MASTER, AN UNBIASED LEGAL ARBITER, TO EXAMINE EXACTLY WHAT THEY TOOK,AND WHY?

I NOTICE WE AREN'T HEARING ABOUT "NUCLEAR SECRETS" ANYMORE....

FBI ‘Point Man’ Buried Intel from Biden Family Business Whistleblower Bobulinski

"Former FBI Hunter Biden “point man” Timothy Thibault reportedly buried information from Tony Bobulinski about the Biden family business scheme with a now-bankrupt CCP-linked energy company. The deal included ten percent “held by H for the big guy,” who Bobulinski says is President Joe Biden."

Biden and his crime family are a security risk to all Americans.

His violent far left supporters are a risk to all Americans.

Back