More hypocrisy....no apology to LaPierre

the problem you are having is you're wrong. cops and guards are not trained to use firearms, as a priority of their training. it's minimal, at best. Most of their training is spent on department policy and current laws based on probable cause, reasonable suspicion, and use of force. that is it. their firearms training is limited to qualifying one week a year, every six months if their agency has the funding. ONE WEEK, do you understand that point?

and you think i'm surprised that i'm constantly telling most of Americans how wrong they are?????

Where do you get this insane misinformation from????? Maybe in Mayberry there's no police training, but in the real world every police candidate receives extensive training

I get full well that most people are not going to agree with me. I'm a constitutional purist, plain and simple. not just the 2nd Amendment, but all of them. I find it sad that most people don't agree with me, especially considering that it is their rights i'm also trying to defend.

Didn't you say the Constitution sucks? Hint: The answer is yes.

Where do you get this insane misinformation from????? Maybe in Mayberry there's no police training, but in the real world every police candidate receives extensive training
you are daft. and I said there's MINIMAL, as in NOT EXTENSIVE. you're just wrong.

Didn't you say the Constitution sucks? Hint: The answer is yes.
um, no. I have never said the constitution sucks. I've said multiple times that it sucks that you fucktards ignore it, but never have I said that the constitution sucks.

Teachers aren't getting paid enough to be armed guards.

And armed guards in schools is not a new program.

Armed teachers is moronic.

I would love to be able to carry in my classroom. I carry everywhere it is legal...and no one knows. It can be the same at my school.

Trying a little lefty spin here....a little mis-direction to maybe get an edge....sorry, it ain't gonna work....

Yup...there have been plenty of schools in this country that have had armed guards for years. CORRECT
There were none in CT schools and there are now, at least in the Sandy Hook area................CLARIFY your mis-characterization
ARMED GUARDS is EXACTLY WHAT LaPierre suggested.....and "abracadabra" there they are.......just like in other parts of the country....

When he says it, its a diatribe, he's delusional, he is ridiculed.....but Lo and Behold.....you do exactly what he suggests anyway....and now

its not for the delusional, not ridiculed, not called crazy.....suddenly its the common sense thing to do.....amazing ain't it ?

Lefties are Pinheaded HYPOCRITES....

More than "Once in a while" you get shown the light......don't you ever have the guts to acknowledge its existance.....
So you're giving Lapierre credit for the policy of Ct. schools now? Now you're as delusional as he is.

So tell me....what does arming schools do to stop a 22 year old girl in upstate NY from going to Gander Mt, and purchasing an assault rifle, a shotgun, and giving them to her convicted murderer neighbor?

The same convicted murderer who killed two firemen, wounded several others with those guns, and burned down a few houses on his street?

What does Lapierre's delusional diatribe do to keep that from happening again?

I would love to be able to carry in my classroom. I carry everywhere it is legal...and no one knows. It can be the same at my school.
I understand your excitement about the possibility that you could be a hero. Truth is, you'll probably be the first one who gets blown away BECAUSE you are armed. These crazy people don't have to be accurate with the weapons they're using.

Anchorage high schools have had them for over 10 years.
Yep...NYC schools too. What the 'gunnies' here ignore, is that each state has their own problems. If you read Ct. newspapers from before the shooting, the republicans were railing against the dem governor. He came into office with a several billion budget deficit.

He's made tough cuts, but they still criticize him as if their fiscal woes were his doing....less than 2 years into his term.

His cuts were aimed at education, and medicaid. Suddenly, we have this shooting, and there's unlimited money to guard the schools (no doubt, because of some deluded NRA lobbyist)?

So what's going to keep the next shooting from happening at the mall?

Armed teachers, who happen to be shopping?

Fail.

NRA suggested arming teachers. I'm quite sure the police presence was going to happen, regardless of the delusional Lapierre's comments.

Now the malls will be a better target.
Lie.
The NRA never once suggested arming teachers.
Ending gun free zones and ALLOWING teachers to carry if they chose is NOT arming them.

I understand your excitement about the possibility that you could be a hero. Truth is, you'll probably be the first one who gets blown away BECAUSE you are armed. These crazy people don't have to be accurate with the weapons they're using.
Who would know a person was armed?
Concealed carry.
It's a deterrent.

I've never heard of a mass shooting at a gun club.....

Yep...NYC schools too. What the 'gunnies' here ignore, is that each state has their own problems. If you read Ct. newspapers from before the shooting, the republicans were railing against the dem governor. He came into office with a several billion budget deficit.

He's made tough cuts, but they still criticize him as if their fiscal woes were his doing....less than 2 years into his term.

His cuts were aimed at education, and medicaid. Suddenly, we have this shooting, and there's unlimited money to guard the schools (no doubt, because of some deluded NRA lobbyist)?

So what's going to keep the next shooting from happening at the mall?

Armed teachers, who happen to be shopping?
Or armed people, not just government employees!
A mall, a cinema, a school, all places where victims are unarmed.

Never been a mass shooting at a gun club.

So you're giving Lapierre credit for the policy of Ct. schools now? Now you're as delusional as he is.

So tell me....what does arming schools do to stop a 22 year old girl in upstate NY from going to Gander Mt, and purchasing an assault rifle, a shotgun, and giving them to her convicted murderer neighbor?

The same convicted murderer who killed two firemen, wounded several others with those guns, and burned down a few houses on his street?

What does Lapierre's delusional diatribe do to keep that from happening again?
Keeping murderers locked up for their entire life sentence!
Liberals however constantly release these cunts so that they can re offend!!

You call it compassion I believe.

Or armed people, not just government employees!
A mall, a cinema, a school, all places where victims are unarmed.

Never been a mass shooting at a gun club.
Hah! A bunch of Dirty Harry wannabees firing aimlessly in a mall. At least you'll hit some of your comrades in the process.

I have no delusions about being a hero and as any sane person hope to never have to use my gun in self defense again. I just would like a chance should something occur at work.. Note what I said...nobody knows.

I have no delusions about being a hero and as any sane person hope to never have to use my gun in self defense again. I just would like a chance should something occur at work.. Note what I said...nobody knows.
And I think this is a big part of the issue. You seem to have a level head. Whereas the NRA may portray the vast majority of gun owners as someone like you...I don't believe it.

I think there are countless thousands who aren't mentally capable of being put in that kind of position of authority. And there are more who aren't even a good enough shot, to avoid killing a lot of innocents if an event occurred. These same fools simply cannot wait to be the hero.

George Zimmerman comes to mind.

And that's why we can't just generalize about having 'good guys' in schools/malls/movie theaters, and think the real problem isn't the availability of weaponry that causes mass destruction in a matter of seconds.

And the suggestion that Lapierre has anything to do with current policy, or that anyone owes him an apology...as the OP states, is moronic.

If we start allowing teachers to take guns to schools, what are the parameters? Do they have to keep the guns with them at all times? Can they put them in their desks? How secure would the new influx of who knows how many guns be...could we be certain that students could not get to them?

It's a pretty big kettle of fish you're opening up there, rife with all kinds of possibilities. And this is why most Americans would still prefer to have school grounds be gun free.

If we start allowing teachers to take guns to schools, what are the parameters? Do they have to keep the guns with them at all times? Can they put them in their desks? How secure would the new influx of who knows how many guns be...could we be certain that students could not get to them?

It's a pretty big kettle of fish you're opening up there, rife with all kinds of possibilities. And this is why most Americans would still prefer to have school grounds be gun free.
Very true. 2 or 3 high school kids can easily disarm any teacher when his back is turned. 1 student can disarm a petite female teacher.

Back