More Ukranian Troops pouring into Russia

Putin has been clear....this is a terrorist operation......justice for terrorism is death.

Doesn't seem to matter. Vlad's gonna kill as many Ukranians as he feels necessary whether they stay in Ukraine or come into Russia. At least this way Vlad gets to be on the back foot.

Alexander Mercouris reports today that there is new evidence that the Russians did know about this operation in advance, that allowing NATO into Russia was a trap.

Putin has taken a political hit for this.....it might get worse depending what the tally of Russian civilians killed by the NATO Terrorists turns out to be.

Doesn't seem to matter. Vlad's gonna kill as many Ukranians as he feels necessary whether they stay in Ukraine or come into Russia. At least this way Vlad gets to be on the back foot.
The Russians have been very careful to spend as few Russian (military and civilian)and Ukrainian civilian lives as possible...for which Putin gets a lot of credit.

The Russians have been very careful to spend as few Russian and Ukrainian civilian lives as possible...for which Putin gets a lot of credit.

Wow, so the guy who STARTED a shooting war in an aggressive act of invasion and who sent his troops in to kill Ukranians is careful to limit life loss in Ukraine? Color me surprised!

I'm sure if he hadn't murdered various journalists they, too, would be giving him credit for this.

On this sort of thing it is all lies all the time from the Regimes propagandists, so called Regime Media.....and the generals lie constantly as well......plus they are not remotely competent.

You must put in the work to develop a quality grapevine....to resist the spoon feeling by Evil....and America did turn Evil on our watch.

Wow, so the guy who STARTED a shooting war in an aggressive act of invasion and who sent his troops in to kill Ukranians is careful to limit life loss in Ukraine? Color me surprised!

I'm sure if he hadn't murdered various journalists they, too, would be giving him credit for this.
We demanded this war....the Russians spent over a decade frantically trying to avoid it.

We told them to go fuck themselves, we want to bring down Putin and restart the Rape Of Russia we had going on before Putin....and the Overlords hate Putin because the Father of Modern Russia put a stop to it.

In Munich right before the SMO the American Empire mocked the Russians, insulted the Russians, baited the Russians.

We demanded this war, over a half million Ukrainians are dead and the country is rublized because we allowed this war to happen on our watch and in our names.....with the kids/grandkids/unborn paying for almost all of it.

In this Evil project of the Evil American Empire....which is going down...HARD.

Lots of people have commented that looks like a replay of the Battle of the Bulge in many ways and that looks right. I suspect that this one ends with the Russians pinching it at the border with massive force, then burning/killing everything that gets trapped in the bubble. The Russians are done being the Better People and getting taken as not being serious and being weak by the children of Washington.

The Russians have decided that now is a great time for the children to receive a lesson.

Lots of people have commented that looks like a replay of the Battle of the Bulge in many ways and that looks right. I suspect that this one ends with the Russians pinching it at the border with massive force, then burning/killing everything that gets trapped in the bubble. The Russians are done being the Better People and getting taken as not being serious and being weak by the children of Washington.

The Russians have decided that now is a great time for the children to receive a lesson.
4000 western mercenaries were killed on Russian soil leaving behind all that new nato weaponry for Putin to dissect.

4000 western mercenaries were killed on Russian soil leaving behind all that new nato weaponry for Putin to dissect.
The Russians are also now actively seeking to kill foreigners of the NATO force.....they target and strike concentrations when they find them.

America gear tends to be not fit for purpose....we lost the arms race.

I'm a little surprised that Ukraine still has enough fighting age males left to pull this off.
We'll have to wait and see if they have enough to sustain the assault.

Russia has 144 million people and an industrial base, Ukraine has 38 million and few resources. No matter what happens, Russia still looks bad, more like buffoons out of a Marx Brothers movie.

Countries are flocking to join NATO, not Russia; their threats and bullying have had just the opposite effect intended.

Russia has 144 million people and an industrial base, Ukraine has 38 million and few resources. No matter what happens, Russia still looks bad, more like buffoons out of a Marx Brothers movie.

Countries are flocking to join NATO, not Russia; their threats and bullying have had just the opposite effect intended.
Russia is not fighting Ukraine....it is fighting and beating the ass of the collective West.

NATO is on its last legs....for one thing it just got humiliated.

The Russians are also now actively seeking to kill foreigners of the NATO force.....they target and strike concentrations when they find them.

America gear tends to be not fit for purpose....we lost the arms race.
Jimmy Dore and Alex Jones are live on YouTube/Rumble.

Jimmy Dore and Alex Jones are live on YouTube/Rumble.

I now slightly listen to Alex Jones as he keeps turning up right, and he is clearly one of the men the Regime hates the most.

Jimmy Dore is often right, and I pay close attention to his X, but otherwise I dont often get to him....there are only so many hours in a day.....and I spend a lot of time on fun.....I am a huge fan of fun.

I don't think Pootie was planning on annexing Sweden or Finland.

Alexander Mercouris reports that the Russians believe that this terrorist operation is a direct CIA project.

Back