More Ukranian Troops pouring into Russia

I don't think Pootie was planning on annexing Sweden or Finland.

Of course he was; he had dreams of retaking all the former Soviet territories. He just knew Finland was too tough for his mob of gangsters and hoodlums and chose what he thought were the softest targets.

Of course he was; he had dreams of retaking all the former Soviet territories. He just knew Finland was too tough for his mob of gangsters and hoodlums and chose what he thought were the softest targets.
Why did he wait until NATO was knocking on his door with a nuclear stick before putting this plan of yours into operation ?

So you say he wasn't going to take Finland, anyway. And, BTW, neither country is a former Soviet territory.

So you say he wasn't going to take Finland, anyway. And, BTW, neither country is a former Soviet territory.

He would love to take Finland; they embarrassed the Mighty Russian Empire more than once, and when he feels strong enough he will try again, and so will his successors if he doesn't. It's the way Russian roll, and have since Peter the Great. Leopards don't change their spots, they've been expansionist regardless of whatever ideology they're parroting at the moment. He's no different than Hitler, Stalin, Saddam, the Iranians, and all the rest.

Why did he wait until NATO was knocking on his door with a nuclear stick before putting this plan of yours into operation ?

You need to take a look at the actual Russian history timeline, then get back with a real question.

I don't think Pootie was planning on annexing Sweden or Finland.
I don't trust the predictions of MAGA morons. MAGA morons told us in January 2022 that Biden was lying that Putin was planning an invasion of Ukraine, and that Russia would never launch a full invasion of Ukraine.

I don't trust the predictions of MAGA morons. MAGA morons told us in January 2022 that Biden was lying that Putin was planning an invasion of Ukraine, and that Russia would never launch a full invasion of Ukraine.
Ummm ... no. Everyone knew Pootie was massing troops on the border except Biden.

You need to take a look at the actual Russian history timeline, then get back with a real question.
Well- I'm asking you. I'm already aware of modern Russian history.
I repeat- if Putin's plan was to recreate the Soviet Union then why did he wait until NATO was knocking on his door with a nuclear stick before putting this plan of yours into operation ?

Well- I'm asking you. I'm already aware of modern Russian history.
I repeat- if Putin's plan was to recreate the Soviet Union then why did he wait until NATO was knocking on his door with a nuclear stick before putting this plan of yours into operation ?

He didn't wait, obviously. Any more pointless questions?

Ummm ... no. Everyone knew Pootie was massing troops on the border except Biden.
Wrong. Biden warned Putin was preparing to invade in January of 2022. MAGA morons said Biden was lying.

So when you say don't worry about Vlad attacking Estonia or Finland, I am not putting much trust in your geopolitical predictions

You seem to be a hard line Russian apologist. Interesting.
He's right. The Russian economic courtship of Europe had been progressing steadily for at least a decade- the Nord Stream project being its flagship. Somebody didn't want Russo/European integration. Guess who ?

Wrong. Biden warned Putin was preparing to invade in January of 2022. MAGA morons said Biden was lying.

So when you say don't worry about Vlad attacking Estonia or Finland, I am not putting much trust in your geopolitical predictions
Umm ... no. Biden announced Pootie would invade about 5 days before he did, ... and basically did nothing. He was just going to let Pootie take it, like Obama gave Pootie the Crimea.

Biden did not predict the will of Zelensky to resist. He hated Z for supporting the "perfect phone call".

He's right. The Russian economic courtship of Europe had been progressing steadily for at least a decade- the Nord Stream project being its flagship. Somebody didn't want Russo/European integration. Guess who ?

Who? Big U.S. corps had substantial investments in Russia, and it was corps like Exxon who were the contractors on all the pipeline deals, From Red China to Russia to Europe. Putin was literally getting away with murder, and in several countries, including the U.S. Britain, and others. That's why the GOP establishment backs Putin, he's as corrupt as they are, one of them.

Blackstone alone had over $100 billion in Russia, but only $20 billion in Ukraine, It ain't rocket science t pick which side they were on and lobbying for.

Last edited:
Umm ... no. Biden announced Pootie would invade about 5 days before he did, ... and basically did nothing. He was just going to let Pootie take it, like Obama gave Pootie the Crimea.

Biden did not predict the will of Zelensky to resist. He hated Z for supporting the "perfect phone call".

Yes, this is true. He also didn't like how they exposed his extortion racket and money laundering.

Wrong again. Sec State Blinken said as early as December 2021 that the Biden administration assesesd that Vlad was preparing to invade

It's your party and your presidential nominee that wants to abandon Ukraine

Back