Most gender-confused children grow out of it, landmark 15-year study concludes

Kids born in the wrong sex or are gay know it at a young age. Even when they are too young to understand. Nearly everyone in school knows they are different. For most people. the teenage years are vital in their identification.
The people in my grade school and high school who were gay still are as far as I know.
I am not qualified to tell them what is right about their gender identification. Blanket laws will result in doing harm to many of them.

When did you learn that you were born the wrong sex?

So you think the parents have the right to abuse children?

You think following science and reality is "abuse?"

You said it all - you view people as slaves, owned by the all powerful state. Parents have no rights at all - nor do any from the enslaved populace. This is exactly the position you of the fascist left hold - but usually are careful to conceal.

It is also about hormone therapies. There is no proof they have permanent negative effect on transgender people.

That is a lie. I posted a peer reviewed study showing long term harm - TO YOU.

This is why I say the left has no honor - when provided evidence, you ignore it and continue spewing party dogma. Because you are agenda driven and fact adverse.

Researchers in the Netherlands tracked more than 2,700 children from age 11 to their mid-twenties, asking them every three years of feelings about their gender.

Results showed at the start of the research, around one-in-10 children (11 percent) expressed 'gender non-contentedness' to varying degrees.

But by age 25, just one-in-25 (4 percent) said they 'often' or 'sometimes' were discontent with their gender.

The researchers concluded: 'The results of the current study might help adolescents to realize that it is normal to have some doubts about one’s identity and one’s gender identity during this age period and that this is also relatively common.'

It comes amid a massive boom in transgender children receiving drugs to change their gender in the US - as critics say doctors and parents are not challenging young people enough.

Patrick Brown, a fellow at the conservative Ethics and Public Policy Center who was not involved in the research, told DailyMail.com: 'This study provides even more reason to be skeptical towards aggressive steps to facilitate gender transition in childhood and adolescence.

'The fact that rates of satisfaction are lower even just a few years later suggests that for the vast majority of people, prudence and caution, rather than a rush towards permanent surgeries or hormone therapies, will be the best approach for teenagers struggling to make sense of the world and their place in it.

'As such, policies that prohibit gender transition for minors make a great deal of sense.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13263725/trans-kids-change-sex-adults-study.html

Glad to see this study. Before this study, I did get a strong feeling that it would be best for minors to wait until adulthood before making a permanent decision regarding gender surgery. This study confirms what I'd already believed.

That is a lie. I posted a peer reviewed study showing long term harm - TO YOU.

This is why I say the left has no honor - when provided evidence, you ignore it and continue spewing party dogma. Because you are agenda driven and fact adverse.

No you didn't. Unless I missed it.

It is also about hormone therapies. There is no proof they have permanent negative effect on transgender people.

The long term effects on humans who have not reached majority age have not had a statistically valid sample at this time, we do know that it affects parts of the body that have nothing to do with sex in animals who have such a statistically valid sample available for study.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5333793/

Since we do not have a valid and consistent set of data experimenting on humans without some much deeper study is unethical, and has shown to be life affecting in other species. Mostly the issue is that those hormones you are suppressing have receptors that do not develop correctly without the introduction of the suppressed hormone that have nothing to do with reproduction. The negative effects in the above study above was on the memory. In humans it has been shown to reduce calcium in the bones causing negative issues, longer term study is necessary, but again... experimenting on children, or we can call it "those who have not reached the age of majority" if you wish, is not an ethical option.

Parents are there to guide, not to manipulate and make life altering decisions that will affect them for a lifetime.

Hiding the information from parents is also not even close to constitutional.

What we do not know about the effects of such drugs on children can fill volumes, what we do know about them is from the usage to chemically castrate adults as part of a parole or as a sentence for a crime and are not statistically relevant for the usage in children who are still developing.

You think following science and reality is "abuse?"

You said it all - you view people as slaves, owned by the all powerful state. Parents have no rights at all - nor do any from the enslaved populace. This is exactly the position you of the fascist left hold - but usually are careful to conceal.

You misunderstood me.

We are talking about teachers forcing beliefs on students.

You and I would agree that teachers should not be allowed to force your kid to pray to Allah, or Geebus, or Jesus for that matter... forcing them to read Bible passages... Hiding their conversion from their parent... If one of the "options" available to teachers is to hide information about their child from the parents then we are going in the wrong direction.

Teach math, science, etc. and stop teaching values to their kids, they simply are not qualified.

The long term effects on humans who have not reached majority age have not had a statistically valid sample at this time, we do know that it affects parts of the body that have nothing to do with sex in animals who have such a statistically valid sample available for study.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5333793/

Since we do not have a valid and consistent set of data experimenting on humans without some much deeper study is unethical, and has shown to be life affecting in other species. Mostly the issue is that those hormones you are suppressing have receptors that do not develop correctly without the introduction of the suppressed hormone that have nothing to do with reproduction. The negative effects in the above study above was on the memory. In humans it has been shown to reduce calcium in the bones causing negative issues, longer term study is necessary, but again... experimenting on children, or we can call it "those who have not reached the age of majority" if you wish, is not an ethical option.

Parents are there to guide, not to manipulate and make life altering decisions that will affect them for a lifetime.

Hiding the information from parents is also not even close to constitutional.

What we do not know about the effects of such drugs on children can fill volumes, what we do know about them is from the usage to chemically castrate adults as part of a parole or as a sentence for a crime and are not statistically relevant for the usage in children who are still developing.

There are no easy answers.

No you didn't. Unless I missed it.

If you missed it, here it is again;

{Transgender individuals who undergo gender-affirming medical or surgical therapies are at risk for infertility. Suppression of puberty with gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist analogs (GnRHa) in the pediatric transgender patient can pause the maturation of germ cells, and thus, affect fertility potential. Testosterone therapy in transgender men can suppress ovulation and alter ovarian histology, while estrogen therapy in transgender women can lead to impaired spermatogenesis and testicular atrophy. }

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6626312/

We are talking about teachers forcing beliefs on students.

The grooming agenda of the left has teachers forcing gender dysphoric views on very young children.

Teacher highlight of the video below...

8m6pjr.jpg

Last edited:
Back