Most liberal states = least free states

I'd stomp you before you raised your gun you chickenhawk.

OMG that's retarded. Clearly you are an amateur, because every good martial artist admits that their skills are useless against firearms. They do it because they enjoy it, will never lose in a barfight, and can take on anyone even if the opponent has a knife or blunt object.

Unless you thought 3 Ninjas was real.

OMG that's retarded. Clearly you are an amateur, because every good martial artist admits that their skills are useless against firearms. They do it because they enjoy it, will never lose in a barfight, and can take on anyone even if the opponent has a knife or blunt object.

Unless you thought 3 Ninjas was real.

Virgin, I won't hold the fact that you are gay against you.
I've never hear that said and I know lots of martial artist.
What they won't do is wait till you run to your car and get your fire arm or stand their making a good target while you pull it out.
We don't start barfights or any fights. We finish them.

Virgin, I won't hold the fact that you are gay against you.
I've never hear that said and I know lots of martial artist.
What they won't do is wait till you run to your car and get your fire arm or stand their making a good target while you pull it out.
We don't start barfights or any fights. We finish them.

well if you don't start fights, then you don't have to worry about getting shot by me, do you?

tool I said that after you said you'd kill me.
Don't pull a gun on me and you won't find out how weak you are man to man.

tool I said that after you said you'd kill me.
Don't pull a gun on me and you won't find out how weak you are man to man.

bullshit. you said only skinny rednecks needed guns and martial arts experts didn't. I attached a little gif image, you went all ballistic saying you'd stomp me before I drew, then i said I'd hate to kill you. What I probably should have added in that post is the cute little paraphrase of ( in my best Indigo Montoya voice), but I figured you'd understand what movie I was talking about, what with your college degree and all, so don't sit there and try to blame me for starting shit. YOU started this.

Of course you leave out WHY I attacked the source of your material....typical neocon bullshit.

Once again, in typical gun nut fashion, you ignore the FACT that America finally figured out that having clowns like you run around strapped wasn't good for the status quo. Town tamers, sheriffs, US marshalls, town gun ordinances, city ordinances regarding who can purchase weapon purchase, who can carry, when and where, all evolved in order to cut down the number of killings done by guns and to give the law enforcement the edge (in a situation a cop can't tell instantly who is the good guy with a gun if everyone is strapped....unlike the fantasy of western movies or the scenarios spun by NRA numbskulls.). Like I said before, the idiotic premise that state gun laws is a gradient for personal freedom is absurd. But hey, if you feel so strongly that you can't live without being strapped, then you can move to a state and a particular region there within that will allow such. Meanwhile, I'll just go to the local bar and argue politics....and look forward to voting as I choose in the next election, or watch with pleasure kids walking home from a school of their parents choosing. Carry on.
You attacked the source because you couldn't present a valid argument against it, as you so nicely demonstrated above.

You didn't you answer my question, so I'll present it in a slightly different perspective: why do you want to take the right of self defense away from innocent people?

bullshit. you said only skinny rednecks needed guns and martial arts experts didn't. I attached a little gif image, you went all ballistic saying you'd stomp me before I drew, then i said I'd hate to kill you. What I probably should have added in that post is the cute little paraphrase of ( in my best Indigo Montoya voice), but I figured you'd understand what movie I was talking about, what with your college degree and all, so don't sit there and try to blame me for starting shit. YOU started this.
Does Topspin think frail, 92 year old women who live alone should defend themselves by becoming martial artists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
Of course you leave out WHY I attacked the source of your material....typical neocon bullshit.

Once again, in typical gun nut fashion, you ignore the FACT that America finally figured out that having clowns like you run around strapped wasn't good for the status quo. Town tamers, sheriffs, US marshalls, town gun ordinances, city ordinances regarding who can purchase weapon purchase, who can carry, when and where, all evolved in order to cut down the number of killings done by guns and to give the law enforcement the edge (in a situation a cop can't tell instantly who is the good guy with a gun if everyone is strapped....unlike the fantasy of western movies or the scenarios spun by NRA numbskulls.). Like I said before, the idiotic premise that state gun laws is a gradient for personal freedom is absurd. But hey, if you feel so strongly that you can't live without being strapped, then you can move to a state and a particular region there within that will allow such. Meanwhile, I'll just go to the local bar and argue politics....and look forward to voting as I choose in the next election, or watch with pleasure kids walking home from a school of their parents choosing. Carry on.

You attacked the source because you couldn't present a valid argument against it, as you so nicely demonstrated above.

You didn't you answer my question, so I'll present it in a slightly different perspective: why do you want to take the right of self defense away from innocent people?

Oh I did indeed present a valid reason why your source is so full of it to even present such an absurd premise....you just don't like it because you cannot logically refute what I've posted...so in typical neocon/NRA dupe fashion, you want to alter the conversation to a question that you feel will justify your stance. Once again for the cheap seats.....ANY law abiding citizen who is a home owner/state resident can obtain a gun, providing they meet the requirements deemed by their State. If you want a CCWP, you meet that states requirements (if that State has the option). Now if you don't like what's going on in your state, write your congressman to change the law....like they did in Washington, DC. Until then, spare us all this regurgitation of NRA BS.

Quote:

Oh I did indeed present a valid reason why your source is so full of it to even present such an absurd premise....you just don't like it because you cannot logically refute what I've posted...so in typical neocon/NRA dupe fashion, you want to alter the conversation to a question that you feel will justify your stance. Once again for the cheap seats.....ANY law abiding citizen who is a home owner/state resident can obtain a gun, providing they meet the requirements deemed by their State. If you want a CCWP, you meet that states requirements (if that State has the option). Now if you don't like what's going on in your state, write your congressman to change the law....like they did in Washington, DC. Until then, spare us all this regurgitation of NRA BS.

All this just to avoid my question. LOL.

Quote:
Quote:

All this just to avoid my question. LOL.
Oh, that's right....I forgot neocon parrots can only understand yes/no responses....comprehensive reading is somewhat taxing for you. Oh well, keep laughing, genius.....so much more to pity you.

Once again, in typical gun nut fashion, you ignore the FACT that America finally figured out that having clowns like you run around strapped wasn't good for the status quo. Town tamers, sheriffs, US marshalls, town gun ordinances, city ordinances regarding who can purchase weapon purchase, who can carry, when and where, all evolved in order to cut down the number of killings done by guns and to give the law enforcement the edge (in a situation a cop can't tell instantly who is the good guy with a gun if everyone is strapped....unlike the fantasy of western movies or the scenarios spun by NRA numbskulls.). Like I said before, the idiotic premise that state gun laws is a gradient for personal freedom is absurd. But hey, if you feel so strongly that you can't live without being strapped, then you can move to a state and a particular region there within that will allow such. Meanwhile, I'll just go to the local bar and argue politics....and look forward to voting as I choose in the next election, or watch with pleasure kids walking home from a school of their parents choosing. Carry on

So, all this has led to lower crime?

Fascist...

Quote:
Once again, in typical gun nut fashion, you ignore the FACT that America finally figured out that having clowns like you run around strapped wasn't good for the status quo. Town tamers, sheriffs, US marshalls, town gun ordinances, city ordinances regarding who can purchase weapon purchase, who can carry, when and where, all evolved in order to cut down the number of killings done by guns and to give the law enforcement the edge (in a situation a cop can't tell instantly who is the good guy with a gun if everyone is strapped....unlike the fantasy of western movies or the scenarios spun by NRA numbskulls.). Like I said before, the idiotic premise that state gun laws is a gradient for personal freedom is absurd. But hey, if you feel so strongly that you can't live without being strapped, then you can move to a state and a particular region there within that will allow such. Meanwhile, I'll just go to the local bar and argue politics....and look forward to voting as I choose in the next election, or watch with pleasure kids walking home from a school of their parents choosing. Carry on

So, all this has led to lower crime?

Fascist...

:confused: What are you saying?

I'm saying, mr. blue text, that all your progressive efforts have not led to a safer America, but merely to more control over the people's actions. Its pure fantasy and pure fascism.

"Those who would sacrifice essential liberties for a little temporary security deserve neither." -Benjamin Franklin

Back