My electric bill

Try buying a dictionary, numbnuts.
Then have somebody read it to you.
You're obviously too uneducated, too stupid, or most likely both for me to be bother with you.

To Uncensored2008: Looks like you forgot a step. The old 'dictionary' or 'experts' claims, otherwise known as Mantra 1a.

Good point. Many who will vote for him cannot stand the sound of his voice, but they hope to get him back in office for a variety of reasons. 0% corporate tax rate isn't enough. They want to be paid to exist.

I disagree about his ability to speak like an adult. Unless you are describing an uneducated adult. He does change his affect at his Klan rallies for sure, but in interviews with friendlies he's still redundant, inarticulate, and cannot tell the truth for any reason.

It is quite possible that I mistook being able to read off a teleprompter equates to being able to speak like an adult. Mea culpa.

He really IS as unintelligent as the majority of his followers.

Trump could speak like Sir Laurence Olivier at the very top of his game.
What difference would it make?

He'd still say the things that an asshole will say,
because he'd still be an asshole.

The world has seen articulate assholes before.
I personally don't find Trump to be in that particular category, however.
That's just my take.

He's a good example of lipstick on a pig.

Good point. Many who will vote for him cannot stand the sound of his voice, but they hope to get him back in office for a variety of reasons. 0% corporate tax rate isn't enough. They want to be paid to exist.

I disagree about his ability to speak like an adult. Unless you are describing an uneducated adult. He does change his affect at his Klan rallies for sure, but in interviews with friendlies he's still redundant, inarticulate, and cannot tell the truth for any reason.

You can't speak for everybody. Omniscience fallacy. Mantra 1i. The KKK was created and is funded and supported by DEMOCRATS, dummy. TDS. Bulverism fallacy.

It is quite possible that I mistook being able to read off a teleprompter equates to being able to speak like an adult. Mea culpa.

The dumb following the dumber. It's easy to pick out the Trumpers because they fall into the same narrow grouping of angry, racist dumbasses.

Guess that's why Trump is a successful real estate developer AND became President of the United States.

And you have done NEITHER.

You have a WEIRD idea of 'intelligence'!

Back