My electric bill

Texas no long has the ability to do without the installed solar and wind, as consumption is at records and half the coal has been removed. Just five minutes ago over 12KMW was wind, and there was not enough unused capacity in coal nuclear and gas to make it up.

Its interesting that you claim to be smart.

Yeah. I could fill my truck for about $65 when Trump was in office... Now it is over $100 almost every time.

Bidenflation is hurting us all. Just be glad you don't run Hi-test, it costs me over $100 to fill the tank in my Cobra at 1/3 full.

FJB

I am not talking about murder, Poorboy. I am talking about crime.

I am no talking about homicides here, Blink. I'm talking about crime.
Oh...and San Francisco has experience almost a doubling of the homicide rate since just a year ago. Drug wars by organized crime, you know.
:bigthink:

Do you know what homicides are?
Do you know how a homicide rate is calculated?
Are you stupid?
Can you answer yes to all these questions?

What? You posted this:

Thank you for verifying my point. Have a great day.

]

It seems you have difficulty with numbers.

At 16:00 on Aug 1, Texas projects a production capacity of 91,380 MW, and a demand of 84,179. That shows their capacity exceeded their demand.
But you failed to account for the fact that the solar and wind chart shows that solar and wind was producing 21,470 MW at 16:00 yesterday and projects over 20,000 MW today.

That would indicate that Texas doesn't have the capacity to live without solar and wind.

At 16:00 on Aug 1, Texas projects a production capacity of 91,380 MW, and a demand of 84,179. That shows their capacity exceeded their demand.
But you failed to account for the fact that the solar and wind chart shows that solar and wind was producing 21,470 MW at 16:00 yesterday and projects over 20,000 MW today.

That would indicate that Texas doesn't have the capacity to live without solar and wind.

Sybil is confused at times. :thup:

Texas no long has the ability to do without the installed solar and wind,
It certainly does.
as consumption is at records and half the coal has been removed.
Rather stupid, considering how cheap coal is. However, Texas has more than enough capacity to not use solar or wind at all. Source: ERCOT.
Just five minutes ago over 12KMW was wind, and there was not enough unused capacity in coal nuclear and gas to make it up.
Yes it does...easily. Source: ERCOT
Its interesting that you claim to be smart.
Mantra 1a. You really should read your own links..

Bidenflation is hurting us all. Just be glad you don't run Hi-test, it costs me over $100 to fill the tank in my Cobra at 1/3 full.

FJB

Ouch!

Where it's worse, though, is the trucks, which use a lot of diesel fuel...AND they still have to try to make a profit to keep that truck running!
Yet another cause of shortages...there are not enough trucks.

Inversion fallacy.

You seem to have trouble reading charts as well.

That number is currently 18562 MW. Their capacity is 149876 MW. WITHOUT wind and solar, their capacity is 90372 MW of which 80639 is currently being generated.
Which means not only can Texas handle the current load without wind or solar, the Texas government is deciding to waste a lot of money on wind and solar, the most expensive and 2nd most expensive methods of generating power. Well...that's Austin for you.
It doesn't need solar or wind even now.
Failing to build cheap power plants is only going to result in higher electrical rates and unstable power.

I suppose you want Texas to repeat the disaster of the SDTC (formerly California).

Last edited:
It seems you have trouble reading graphics.

Normal Conditions
normal.png

There is enough power to meet current demand.

So let's look at what we have established:

1. Normal Conditions There is enough power to meet current demand.
2. You are a total fucking idiot.

How long did it take you to master "Would you like some fries with your order?"

e82953051799c0e635e26742d54e25d3.jpg

Back