My fear about McCain...

Dam how many fear mongers are on Fox News, they mentioned Huckleburry as VP about 10 times tonight!

1) I would agree if the guy had credence to back up the mongering. He does not.

2) It hurts your side if you attempt to create panic in a situation where there is no danger of the guy winning or getting a VP spot. As in this case.

Fox comentators dont agree!

Like what? You pretend that he wasn't specifically speaking about that issue when he made the statement because you want to lead people where you wish them to go rather than present accurate information. The statement is about the Abortion Amendment which many Rs have presented before, it is nothing at all new. Whether it "worries" you or not is ridiculous. It is an attempt to get out the uber-religious voters, and it has been shown time and again that they'll never get 2/3 majority in the Senate to support it....

Seriously, sometimes you get all obvious in the partisanship.

Huckabee isn't going to win, and he won't be VP. "Seriously considering" is a bit faux too. He won in one place where the uber-religious hold sway. He won't win again and isn't popular enough to even beat a Mormon when the uber-religious come out to vote. He'd be a weight against, not a buttress for an R candidate.
emphisis added

Alabama, Georgia, Tenneessee, West Virginia... "he wont win again"!
ROTFLMAO!

Fox comentators dont agree!
I don't care if they do, although I'm glad that Fox is your source of news. The reality is real. Romney would be a better choice for VP than the Huckster. It was made very clear on Super Tues.

If Huckster drops out you may be worrying about who Romney will select as VP instead of McCain. Splitting the "base" definitely makes Huckster a spoiler.

emphisis added

Alabama, Georgia, Tenneessee, West Virginia... "he wont win again"!
ROTFLMAO!
If you notice I mentioned that earlier when I said, woops I was wrong that he wouldn't win another one. What a jerk.

However 100 or so Delegates is pretty sad on Super Tuesday compared to Romney's 300 or so, and definitely sad compared to McCain's 600 or so. Who would you want? 100 delegates or 300? I know which I would choose.

Again, McCain needs more economic help than religious, Romney is the better fit.

Seriously, I watched FOX and saw the stronger analysts stating what I have said. People would stay home rather than vote for Huckabee. Nothing would be quicker to get me to vote Libertarian than choosing Huckabee to be on the ticket. He's pariah except in the uber-religious areas and would be a death knell to any serious candidate.

Exactly. Huckabee has only done well in the South, really, and even there McCain was a pretty close second.

Huckabee would only be electable if the Democrats never left home and only the religious right voted.

If you notice I mentioned that earlier when I said, woops I was wrong that he wouldn't win another one. What a jerk.

However 100 or so Delegates is pretty sad on Super Tuesday compared to Romney's 300 or so, and definitely sad compared to McCain's 600 or so. Who would you want? 100 delegates or 300? I know which I would choose.

Again, McCain needs more economic help than religious, Romney is the better fit.

Seriously, I watched FOX and saw the stronger analysts stating what I have said. People would stay home rather than vote for Huckabee. Nothing would be quicker to get me to vote Libertarian than choosing Huckabee to be on the ticket. He's pariah except in the uber-religious areas and would be a death knell to any serious candidate.

I hope you are correct, you are the one who called me a fear monger, for bringing up something just about every expert on television mentioned last night!

BTW, whats wrong with the south that creates these type of voters?

I hope you are correct, you are the one who called me a fear monger, for bringing up something just about every expert on television mentioned last night!

What's wrong with your mother that she gestated your genetically retarded ass?

What's wrong with your mother that she gestated your genetically retarded ass?

ohhh, did I hit a nerve? Lets discuss this, I personally do not understand an American voter who wants to vote for a person who says the constitution should be changed to reflect the values of his personal relign....

You've made like 25 posts saying you are afraid Hucklebee will be the candidate. Ok, we get it.

Hucklebee will not be the candidate because if he was McCain would lose in a tremendous landslide.

So just relax.

And there is nothing wrong with the South except for its blind obsession to SEC football and disrespecting of the Pac 10.

Not a damn thing. So far the south has chosen much better than other states.

ohhh, did I hit a nerve? Lets discuss this, I personally do not understand an American voter who wants to vote for a person who says the constitution should be changed to reflect the values of his personal relign....

Well, how about a voter who wants to change the constitution based on his or her personal concept of humanist totalitarianism? Do you understand that?

You've made like 25 posts saying you are afraid Hucklebee will be the candidate. Ok, we get it.

Hucklebee will not be the candidate because if he was McCain would lose in a tremendous landslide.

So just relax.

And there is nothing wrong with the South except for its blind obsession to SEC football and disrespecting of the Pac 10.

There is something wrong with an AMERICAN voter not understanding the basic concept of FREEDOM and the situation with the Religous WHACKOS that forced the Pilgrams to the Americas in the first place.

I do not understand an American voter that supports candidates of the war party, one who advocate first strike attacks on numerous nations. This is far more repugnant to the American ideals than religion.

I do not understand an American voter that supports candidates of the war party, one who advocate first strike attacks on numerous nations. This is far more repugnant to the American ideals than religion.

Good point. rr

Back