My fear about McCain...

There is something wrong with an AMERICAN voter not understanding the basic concept of FREEDOM and the situation with the Religous WHACKOS that forced the Pilgrams to the Americas in the first place.

The Pilgrims were religious whackos. I am fine with them being so long as they keep it to themselves. Huckabee talks about going beyond that, but what have his actions been? Pretty mild from what I find.

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/analysis.aspx?id=19615

Meanwhile, McCain has consistently supported aggressive use of the military. Hillary is not a whole lot better. In my book, the south has chosen much better than other states. I don't see how anyone can make irrational hatred of religion their primary focus with what our nation now faces.

Are you aware of gun control advocates or the whole issue of the second amendment, and the the two opinions on it? Stop being a fucking retarded asshole.

Having a different opinion of an amendments meaning than you does not mean they are proposing ignoring or deleating it. You are being disengenous. I provided a quote where Huckleberry proposed changing the Constitution to bring it in line with religous docterine.

Having a different opinion of an amendments meaning than you does not mean they are proposing ignoring or deleating it. You are being disengenous. I provided a quote where Huckleberry proposed changing the Constitution to bring it in line with religous docterine.

But if you're opinion is that is does not actually apply to people, then you are ignoring it, when your spirit of interpretation is so fraudulent.

The Pilgrims were religious whackos. I am fine with them being so long as they keep it to themselves. Huckabee talks about going beyond that, but what have his actions been? Pretty mild from what I find.

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/analysis.aspx?id=19615

Meanwhile, McCain has consistently supported aggressive use of the military. Hillary is not a whole lot better. In my book, the south has chosen much better than other states. I don't see how anyone can make irrational hatred of religion their primary focus with what our nation now faces.

I am talking about the words Huckleberry is using to get elected. I am not disagreeing with you about McCain, he is terrable. I voted for Obama. I am not making religion the primary focus of what our nation now faces, I am making it the focus of this thread. And it has nuthing to do with hatrid of religion, it has to do with a hartid of using religion to limit freedom.

I am talking about the words Huckleberry is using to get elected. I am not disagreeing with you about McCain, he is terrable. I voted for Obama. I am not making religion the primary focus of what our nation now faces, I am making it the focus of this thread. And it has nuthing to do with hatrid of religion, it has to do with a hartid of using religion to limit freedom.

How about using environmentalism, or social justice to limit freedom? Are those valid reasons?

But if you're opinion is that is does not actually apply to people, then you are ignoring it, when your spirit of interpretation is so fraudulent.

"A well regulated militia being necessary for the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed."

Do you see WELL REGULATED MILITIA. Its open to interpertation. I know of noone proposing delieting it or ignoring it. Let me ask you a question, should the general public be allowed a Howitzer in the back yard?

"A well regulated militia being necessary for the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed."

Do you see WELL REGULATED MILITIA. Its open to interpertation. I know of noone proposing delieting it or ignoring it. Let me ask you a question, should the general public be allowed a Howitzer in the back yard?

Should every man be allowed a handgun?

Militias are voluntary populist ragtag teams. They are not state entities.

The point is you twist your interpretations to fit what you THINK is right anyway. Do you understand yourself?

You've made like 25 posts saying you are afraid Hucklebee will be the candidate. Ok, we get it.

Hucklebee will not be the candidate because if he was McCain would lose in a tremendous landslide.

So just relax.

And there is nothing wrong with the South except for its blind obsession to SEC football and disrespecting of the Pac 10.

In all fairness, the Pac 10 does indeed suck ass.

I dont like those, however I dont find it anywhere as offensive as using something as sacred as religen.

so your problem with theocracy is that it's a insult to religion and you don't really have an objection to totalitarianism in general, or totalitrianism based on other ideological foundations?

Should every man be allowed a handgun?

Militias are voluntary populist ragtag teams. They are not state entities.

The point is you twist your interpretations to fit what you THINK is right anyway. Do you understand yourself?

That is different from ignoring the amendment or proposing it be deleted.

so your problem with theocracy is that it's a insult to religion and you don't really have an objection to totalitarianism in general, or totalitrianism based on other ideological foundations?

I have a problem with it, I am just not AS offended by it when its religen is not the scape goat. I belive religen is more sacred than enviromentalism for example.

You are making it the focus when you argue that the south is somehow worthy of derision while states that have chosen warmongers are not.

When has Huckabee used it to limit freedom? His attacks on the first amendment are far less bothersome than Clinton (see video games) and McCain's (CFR).

Oh, they put up a nativity scene. My rights have been violated. I might not agree with it, and his rhetoric is loathsome but it's little more than an annoyance.

I have a problem with it, I am just not AS offended by it when its religen is not the scape goat. I belive religen is more sacred than enviromentalism for example.

So totalitarianism based on environmentalist propaganda is not as bothersome as totalitarianism based on religious propaganda.

Back