My fear about McCain...

You may have noticed that I didn't post this to you.

You be idiot.

You may have noticed that I offer my opinion free of charge and frankly don't care if you asked or not. It is a free country-- and that doesn't just mean free for you.

EDIt: Or are you really going to argue with my right to post in the same thread that you started PMSing in after you thought I was challenging your right to post?

My post wasn't to you, but if you choose to ignore me, please feel free to do so.

Coulter and I do share something in common .. a dick.

thanks

Good, so you were talking to Gonzo. I'll keep to myself from now on. WHA??

Anyway, you and Coulter do share something: THE EXACT FUCKING SAME FUCKING TALKING FUCKING POINTS ABOUT JOHN MCCAIN

Good, so you were talking to Gonzo. I'll keep to myself from now on. WHA??

Anyway, you and Coulter do share something: THE EXACT FUCKING SAME FUCKING TALKING FUCKING POINTS ABOUT JOHN MCCAIN

Probably share THE EXACT FUCKING SAME FUCKING TALKING FUCKING POINTS ABOUT RON PAUL as well ... but then again, so does most of America.

Your point?

Probably share THE EXACT FUCKING SAME FUCKING TALKING FUCKING POINTS ABOUT RON PAUL as well ... but then again, so does most of America.

Your point?

Most people who talk on the matter aren't lazy enough to simply call RP crazy. Usually they will concede where he's correct (spending, taxes, etc.) and then criticize his foreign policy.

You may have noticed that I offer my opinion free of charge and frankly don't care if you asked or not. It is a free country-- and that doesn't just mean free for you.

EDIt: Or are you really going to argue with my right to post in the same thread that you started PMSing in after you thought I was challenging your right to post?

You're an idiot, your posts are stupid, you're just looking for attention as usual.

end of story

If we are going to use gods laws then I vote for Wicca. But all you righties would scream your theocratic heads off. Religious belief is not subject to majoritarianism. Just cause you all believe in the cosmic jewish zombie does not mean you get create laws from the holy book of the cosmic jewish zombie. There is NOTHING in the bible that needs to be legislated in to our US Code. If you want to live according to gods laws by all means do so but don't require me to. And the day you, your churches will start to burn and your leaders will start to perish. Because I would as soon begin a revolution against religious rule than live as a slave to your religious views.

Most people who talk on the matter aren't lazy enough to simply call RP crazy. Usually they will concede where he's correct (spending, taxes, etc.) and then criticize his foreign policy.

I've done every bit of that and more.

I don't call him crazy, I call him a racist and one of the most ineffectual politicians in Congress with a vapid record.

Care to challenge any of that .. or are you more comfortable as Gonzo?

You're an idiot, your posts are stupid, you're just looking for attention as usual.

end of story

If I need attention I have 50 bucks to spare. I am using this website for its intended purpose and you are freaking out because of it--- I guess you really did think that each thread was only supposed to be filled with admiration for your ridiculousness.

Or perhaps you can point me to the posts in this thread you have written that are actually constructive (or more constructive than my own)?

I don't call him crazy, I call him a racist and one of the most ineffectual politicians in Congress with a vapid record.

Are you really trying to say that we are the same person?

Hang on, are you accusing me of being Gonzo? You can ask Damo if I am a troll or not... LOL

No, since Paul was fool enough to let it happen, there is no empirical evidence to suggest that he is not a racist, and thus undermines his entire candidacy. Most people who are voting for him, are hoping to make a case and not win an election, in an attempt to restore the GOP to fiscal conservatism.

People joke about war. Hell, just for fun, Adams would go around in a uniform wearing a sword while the Congress debated the merits of war with France. Today, a lot of people will jokingly (and some seriously) talk about solving the MidEast crises by nuking it back into the Stone Age.

Adams was looking for peaceful solutions in opposition to his own cabinet and party. That's not McCain. McCain has always chomped at the bit to engage in war.

Hang on, are you accusing me of being Gonzo? You can ask Damo if I am a troll or not... LOL

No, since Paul was fool enough to let it happen, there is no empirical evidence to suggest that he is not a racist, and thus undermines his entire candidacy. Most people who are voting for him, are hoping to make a case and not win an election, in an attempt to restore the GOP to fiscal conservatism.

I'm not accusing you of being Gonzo, but you're spewing the same stupidity.

If you can defend Paul's congressional record, have at it. I'll gladly demonstrate how vapid his years in congress have been.

I think he's a racist and it hardly matters if he is or just dumb enough to allow himself to be branded as one.

His fiscal policies just might be even dumber than his social policies and those who vote for him for this reason are as naive as they have proven themselves to be.

Return to the gold standard .. that is monumentally ignorant.

I'm not accusing you of being Gonzo, but you're spewing the same stupidity.

If you can defend Paul's congressional record, have at it. I'll gladly demonstrate how vapid his years in congress have been.

I think he's a racist and it hardly matters if he is or just dumb enough to allow himself to be branded as one.

His fiscal policies just might be even dumber than his social policies and those who vote for him for this reason are as naive as they have proven themselves to be.

Return to the gold standard .. that is monumentally ignorant.

His fiscal policies are for less taxes and spending and less government. He supports a stronger dollar (I'm personally not sure about the gold standard as being the solution, at the very least we need to bridge the trade deficit). What could be better?

If we are going to use gods laws then I vote for Wicca. But all you righties would scream your theocratic heads off. Religious belief is not subject to majoritarianism. Just cause you all believe in the cosmic jewish zombie does not mean you get create laws from the holy book of the cosmic jewish zombie. There is NOTHING in the bible that needs to be legislated in to our US Code. If you want to live according to gods laws by all means do so but don't require me to. And the day you, your churches will start to burn and your leaders will start to perish. Because I would as soon begin a revolution against religious rule than live as a slave to your religious views.

Hip Hip Hurray!

I say we take Jpp.com's "God" and use his decrees as law.

:cool:

Why do conservatives "joke" of war?

What the fuck is that?
Are you really attempting to say that Jon Stewart, Bill Maher, Craig Kilborn, et al have made NO jokes about war?

Seriously?

There are about a billion jokes from the left about war.

Back