My, How We've Fallen

No, I don't get it. I have never heard of a rapist telling the woman its good for her.

What I get is you are a one-trick pony with nothing to add to this thread.

It is relevant. It's the "what's bad for you is good for you" rationality inversion necessary for the controllers to get us to destroy ourselves, and to accept coercion and abuse as "just a part of human nature that we need to embrace".

Stop being disingenuous.

It is relevant. It's the "what's bad for you is good for you" rationality inversion necessary for the controllers to get us to destroy ourselves, and to accept coercion and abuse as "just a part of human nature that we need to embrace".

Stop being disingenuous.
You don't feel comfortable talking about the actual subject so you attempt, no matter how much twisting you have to do, to get it over to your comfort zone.

There are enough threads about that, go there.

Stop being disingenuous.

Asshat, you started out with the "why do you hate sexual liberation" and now have moved towards some ridiculous metaphor about international business rape?

You have jumped far off topic in an attempt to cover your "no but some women like it a little rough" comment.

Again, rape and "rough sex" are not even close to the same thing.

Want to explain why you felt it necessary to throw out the comment about rough sex? Or shall we just continue to think you a fool?

You don't feel comfortable talking about the actual subject so you attempt, no matter how much twisting you have to do, to get it over to your comfort zone.

There are enough threads about that, go there.

It's related. This acceptance of abuse is part of the mindset being instilled in us through stealth methods.

Don't tell me what to do. Or resort to heavy handed mod methods to control the conversation.

It's a simple metaphor. Sorry about your difficulties in cognition.

Yes, the metaphor is simple. However, its also completely out of context with the discussion of sexual liberation, the two idiots on the video, and your comment about rough sex.

The jobs are moving overseas for a number of reasons. None of them have anything to do with the topic of this thread.

It's related. This acceptance of abuse is part of the mindset being instilled in us through stealth methods.

Don't tell me what to do. Or resort to heavy handed mod methods to control the conversation.

LMAO!! You are REALLY stretching here.

So these two women (or women who like rough sex) have been "trained" to accept abuse by "stealth methods"?

Better put that tinfoil hat back on, they are microwaving your brain as you read this.

Yes, the metaphor is simple. However, its also completely out of context with the discussion of sexual liberation, the two idiots on the video, and your comment about rough sex.

The jobs are moving overseas for a number of reasons. None of them have anything to do with the topic of this thread.

Let me explain again. Feminism has brought women to this state of self-devaluement. Globalization is a similar meme which posits that what is bad for us is actually good for us. This abuse acceptance is the similarity. Metaphors often deal with dissimilar subject matter, but serve to illustrate a similar underlying dynamic.

I don't feel like searching. Did he describe date rape as a minor inconvenience and get a round of virtual high-fives from the rest of the gang?

I have definately heard men teasing about allowing themselves to be raped.

The parallel Im making is allowing ones self to be abused to obtain sex.

These women are not talking about harming men to get sex now are they?

Let me explain again. Feminism has brought women to this state of self-devaluement. Globalization is a similar meme which posits that what is bad for us is actually good for us. This abuse acceptance is the similarity. Metaphors often deal with dissimilar subject matter, but serve to illustrate a similar underlying dynamic.

self-devalument is not why some women enjoy rough sex. It also isn't why they get raped. It might explain why they don't REPORT the rape, but blaming the victim is just a rationalization.

Yes.

I'm sorry you can't handle the truth.

I can handle the truth. But this "they are teaching you to accept abuse thru stealth methods" is ridiculous.

People have never been LESS able to handle abuse. They whine and sue over anything.

self-devalument is not why some women enjoy rough sex. It also isn't why they get raped.
Does rape enjoyment come from a good place within us?
It might explain why they don't REPORT the rape, but blaming the victim is just a rationalization.

I'm not saying it's WHY they get raped. Im saying it's why they rationalize it and don't report it. Like you said.

"I have definately heard men teasing about allowing themselves to be raped."

I seriously doubt that you've heard that in the same context as the discussion that was posted.

Men get raped very rarely, and if there is a case of date rape with a male victim out there, I don't know about it. Women get raped every few minutes or so. To have these women trivialize so frequent and realistic an occurence - which at least one of them seemed to have had - is really hard to watch...

I can handle the truth. But this "they are teaching you to accept abuse thru stealth methods" is ridiculous.
It's not ridiculous. You just hate the amazing connection i've illuminated for us all.
People have never been LESS able to handle abuse. They whine and sue over anything.

Or they rationalize it away, and feel safe with rapists.

It's a simple metaphor. Sorry about your difficulties in cognition.
Your analogy sucks because it doesn't apply. Again, you attempt to twist something out of this in your comfort zone. Go and talk in those threads. Here your discomfort is obvious and we are all embarrassed for you.

Your analogy sucks because it doesn't apply. Again, you attempt to twist something out of this in your comfort zone. Go and talk in those threads. Here your discomfort is obvious and we are all embarrassed for you.

It does apply. It's people mindlessly rationalizing what is bad for them, just like they do with globalization. I'm perfectly comfortable. Maybe YOU need the KY.

Again, the only conversation you like to have is about Globalization, therefore everything relates to that in your mind. You are willing to go to any lengths to attempt to make every conversation fit into your comfort zone, regardless of how much you have to twist and abuse logic.

Drunken stupidity notwithstanding, this thread does not mesh with your conversation. One of them is too smart to get raped. She said so. You however are not smart enough to avoid it.

Back