Nakba Day, 2024. The US must bear the guilt for genocide.

So- having exhausted their prosemitic ammunition the forum trolls are now invited to comment upon BIDEN'S risk of prosecution by the ICC should the case against Netanyahu unfold into court prosecution and Netanyahu's defense becoming ' Biden told me to do it and supplied the bombs ' ( the supplying of bunker-busting bombs surely being a gesture of ' carte blanche ' for genocide under law.)
The Nazis at Nuremberg all pleaded that they were ' just following orders '.
We may well go into November's election with one candidate being prosecuted on the domestic stage and the other named for international arrest.

Seems history of Nazi Germany business contracts for Islam oil for Jew deaths brokered by the Catholic Church predates that by more than a decade......
Ah- a more lucid moment. New prescription ?

Are you saying that the pope doesn't like Israeli Jews ? There's a Latino majority due in the US , you know.

Ah- a more lucid moment. New prescription ?

Are you saying that the pope doesn't like Israeli Jews ? There's a Latino majority due in the US , you know.
That Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July Bicentennial continuation of South American illegal alien drug invasion in place of Zyklon B as that "serve the Pope or die" immaculate virgin Mary human reproduction medical pseudoscience son of Allah Jesus the Christ suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming more perfect union for Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11? " ChristHitler national religion with Islam Mohammed flaming flying chariot psuedoscience Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom other wise known as that not so master race not so master plan of ......HA MAS !.......

You can call yourself whatever you fancy. I have nothing at all against you if you're a Jew. If you're a Zionist- you are the enemy of truth, justice and the rule of law. It's open season on those fuckers.

th
Strong "I don't hate Blacks, I just hate n-words" energy out of you here.

I know what YOU THINK the Zionist doctrine is. Heavy on the Protocols with a side of blood libel.
Pay attention, prosemitic moron. You obviously haven't read the speeches and writings of the early Zionist leadership- or you'd be forced to agree that Zionism is a racist doctrine of ethnic cleansing. How about you naming the early Zionist leadership ?
No ? Too busy licking your ass on the mantle-piece.

On October 7, 2023, the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas (a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization, or FTO) led surprise attacks against Israel from the Gaza Strip. More than 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals (including at least 35 U.S. citizens in Israel) were killed.

Israeli infants were burned alive and beheaded.

The cowards in Hamas are getting what they richly deserve.

May 23rd 2024

genocide.jpg

As there's bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" WW II Catholic Church business contract with Nazi Germany bartering Islam oil for Jew deaths HA MAS !

That's an oversimplified view of things.
As bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" WW II Catholic Church business contract with Nazi Germany bartering Islam oil for Jew deaths HA MAS ! sending condolences to Iran for the death of their leaders Freudian slip as Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip of Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom.....

Pay attention, prosemitic moron. You obviously haven't read the speeches and writings of the early Zionist leadership- or you'd be forced to agree that Zionism is a racist doctrine of ethnic cleansing. How about you naming the early Zionist leadership ?
No ? Too busy licking your ass on the mantle-piece.
"Prosemetic"? So I guess that makes you antisemitic, right?

The thing about people like you is that you're all incredibly fucking stupid.

Back