National Energy Plan by Boone Pickens

Thats because he donates to the school and doesn't bribe his players like the USC alum..... Reggie Bush anyone? anyone? Bueller?

Did any USC alum give money to Bush??? No! It was some unscrupulous (sp) agent and Bush's greedy father that caused the problem. No one from USC involved. Word!

Any intelligent person would have no trouble discerning what was meant by that comment; clearly, I am not talking about Pickens.

Yes, clearly you were simply using the left wing propaganda line of bashing "the EVIL BIG OIL" machine. But suddenly Pickens is no longer Big Oil???

The oil industry has so much money they can buy out promising alt energies in the name of investing in them and then stall them.

It only makes sense to get it done now; $300 billion a year, not going to the Middle East & other countries, but staying here, in America.

For a "can do" nation, this topic has been too dominated by the "we can never get off foreign oil" crowd. We absolutely can, and much sooner than people think.

We MUST do things now.
Later will be too little too late.

Yes, clearly you were simply using the left wing propaganda line of bashing "the EVIL BIG OIL" machine. But suddenly Pickens is no longer Big Oil???

God, but you're retarded. I can say "The GOP has supported Bush on Iraq," but obviously there are notable exceptions within the party.

If you don't think big oil has funnelled millions into think tanks & propoganda that get the word out that wind & solar will never cut it, and that we can't get off oil, you're blind. And no, I don't think Pickens was in charge of those propoganda efforts.

Get it now, idiot?

oncelor is funny he's a good SOLDIER for moveon.moron.
Wind and Solar are less than 2% and growing at 9% ish. Do the math oncelor, we can't afford continuing the largest wealth transfer in history. It's going to coninue unabaited without vastly more drilling domestically.
Also your talking thousands of high paying jobs with drilling.

Another big oil sympathizer. Poor widdle big oil. All they've done for decades is spend millions of dollars in Washington DC & elsewhere keeping new technologies down and keeping America dependent on their product.

Poor guys; I hope they'll be okay after we start transitioning...

Wind and Solar are less than 2% and growing at 9% ish. Do the math oncelor, we can't afford continuing the largest wealth transfer in history. It's going to coninue unabaited without vastly more drilling domestically.

Fuck off, you brain-dead moron. I never said I was opposed to all domestic drilling.

Another big oil sympathizer. Poor widdle big oil. All they've done for decades is spend millions of dollars in Washington DC & elsewhere keeping new technologies down and keeping America dependent on their product.

Poor guys; I hope they'll be okay after we start transitioning...

you may be the dumbest college graduate ever

God, but you're retarded. I can say "The GOP has supported Bush on Iraq," but obviously there are notable exceptions within the party.

If you don't think big oil has funnelled millions into think tanks & propoganda that get the word out that wind & solar will never cut it, and that we can't get off oil, you're blind. And no, I don't think Pickens was in charge of those propoganda efforts.

Get it now, idiot?

You are such an emotard.

The point is that you are lumping Big Oil into one group with regards to Alt Energy. I don't have the exact numbers, but I would bet that both Shell and BP have invested more in Alt energy over the past 20 years than the US government has under Bush/Clinton/Bush. Exxon sucks in that regard. There are vast differences in the approach of the Big Oil companies. Lumping them together is simply propaganda bullshit from the left that you have obviously bought into completely.

Domestic drilling will not help that much very fast either topper.

also I have not noticed the bitching about big oil being limited to leftists around here, many ex bushies whine louder than anyone.

but then Bushies are always whiners.

Movon.oncelor you should man up and stop buying gas and using electricity you hypocrite.

Fuck off, you brain-dead moron. A lot of my home power comes from wind, and I drive about 6-7 times a year.

You should man up & admit when you're wrong, girlie-girl.

Damn it toppy. It is bullshit like the above that gives him ammo for his "big oil propaganda" bullshit.

Back