National Energy Plan by Boone Pickens

Moron exxon is the 14th largest oil company.
You can't even name companies that have spent more billions on alt energy than the oil companies have.
And gaytard you most certainly lied about driving 6 times a year.

Umm Chevron is involved in questionable oil deals around the world , including Burma.

And didn't they pay a big fine for people killed in a refinery explosin due to lax safety procedures resulting from cost cutting ?

Moron exxon is the 14th largest oil company.
You can't even name companies that have spent more billions on alt energy than the oil companies have.
And gaytard you most certainly lied about driving 6 times a year.

Maybe he meant to say that he’s fucked your wife six times this year?

Exxon is in "the oil industry."

Thanks for admitting you're wrong, female poster known as "topspin". I won't hold my breath waiting for an apology for the fact that what you just admitted is something you called "leftie moveon propoganda" just a few posts back.

The point is... call out Exxon if they do something wrong. Lumping Big Oil into one evil group is the part that is pure propaganda bullshit from the left.

Look to Shell and BP as well for their contributions to Alt Energy.

Also, again... when is the last time you saw a report from "Big Oil" saying that wind and solar were not viable?

I go a message from a guy who picked up dhula in a bar after she sloshed down the usual 10 drinks. He said she looked so dried up upon stripping he thought she had a grilled cheese sandwich down there and he ran out the apt.

I go a message from a guy who picked up dhula in a bar after she sloshed down the usual 10 drinks. He said she looked so dried up upon stripping he thought she had a grilled cheese sandwich down there and he ran out the apt.

YUMMMMMM, I like Grilled Cheese Sandwiches!

From the guy who always talks about "class."

Stay classy, girlie girl.

Imagine Ellen form Sienfeld but with grey hair and 20yrs older back all dropping over=Darla Cheese

From the guy who always talks about "class."

Stay classy, girlie girl.

Stay feminine Oncelor.
Oncelor=deck shoes, cardigan sweater, pink polor going around talking about riding his bike and driving only 7times a year. That's gayer than balls on your chin.:cof1:

Man Darla's using my trademarked last resort tactic.

LOL. Me too! Don’t worry, I look nothing like that, and have yet to hear of a woman who “looks like she has a grilled cheese down there”. But, it does make me wonder what kind of women toppy’s been f’ing??

Back