National Energy Plan by Boone Pickens

It's the ones who can't remember that decade when they last got laid like you dhula (80's or 90's your not sure are you).

LOL. Me too! Don’t worry, I look nothing like that, and have yet to hear of a woman who “looks like she has a grilled cheese down there”. But, it does make me wonder what kind of women toppy’s been f’ing??

ewwwww

Stay feminine Oncelor.
Oncelor=deck shoes, cardigan sweater, pink polor going around talking about riding his bike and driving only 7times a year. That's gayer than balls on your chin.:cof1:

Top, being so short, you spend a lot of time down around men’s groins don’t you? Do you think that’s where you picked up this obsession?

I've never seen someone so openly air out their male-identity crisis/insecurity laundry as tops does on a daily, somewhat incessent basis.

Topsy, you should try wearing a pink shirt someday. It could be a tremendous help.

Darla, when your mom ask's how long she has to wait till you get married do you tell her the truth!!! INFINITI

I've never seen someone so openly air out their male-identity crisis/insecurity laundry as tops does on a daily, somewhat incessent basis.

Topsy, you should try wearing a pink shirt someday. It could be a tremendous help.

you SHOULD try reading real publications so you don't make yourself look like an ass on a daily basis by the real business people. you know the ones in corp that you report too.:pke:

Personally I think you have to get him past the short sleeve dress shirt and pocket protector before you can get him to shift toward a pink shirt. Going there directly would be too dramatic.

Darla, when your mom ask's how long she has to wait till you get married do you tell her the truth!!! INFINITI

She told me as long as I don’t marry a short guy, she doesn’t care either way. She said they’re vicious little pricks with deep insecurities, and gender-identity issues. Plus, they produce short sons.

She told me as long as I don’t marry a short guy, she doesn’t care either way. She said they’re vicious little pricks with deep insecurities, and gender-identity issues. Plus, they produce short sons.

your mom's that midget on the reality show!!!

Anyone else laugh their asses off at the irony of the above?

Yeah it did not elude me.

I have real trouble imagining how someone can be that dense about how they appear to others.

Of course some will say that is ironic as well :D But I realize that.

Personally I think you have to get him past the short sleeve dress shirt and pocket protector before you can get him to shift toward a pink shirt. Going there directly would be too dramatic.

What’s really ironic is that women generally, think a decent looking guy in a pink dress-shirt is hot.

What’s really ironic is that women generally, think a decent looking guy in a pink dress-shirt is hot.

Ohh that explains it, I never could figure out whether a lady that bought me a pink shirt was making fun of me or not.

Yeah it did not elude me.

I have real trouble imagining how someone can be that dense about how they appear to others.

Of course some will say that is ironic as well :D But I realize that.

You are correct. That is EXACTLY what I was about to type before you realized it. Good first step for you.

You are correct. That is EXACTLY what I was about to type before you realized it. Good first step for you.

Not a first step, I do understand my limitations. My ideals do get in the way sometimes though.
:D

remember now I have been right on projections during my reisdency on thie board most of the time.
I have blew a few minor points of course.
And I can never compete with a word twister like damo.

Back