NATO’s Scorched Earth in Ukraine | Consortium News

I would say America's cities are unrecognizable from just 3-4 years ago. A result of not only democrat policies but the people that actually choose to vote in those policies.
Dims have always been the party that was soft on crime, now they basically condone it.
The rest of America outside decaying cities is doing just fine.

LIAR, for instance the Revolution is hammering the middle class economically and depriving us of our Constitutional rights at every turn.

Russia honored the Minsk Accords, Ukraine and the West did not just as the West did not honor its promise to not expand NATO to Russias borders. We are the problem, we are the ones who did not act with honor, as the Han fully understand and are determined to exact justice for.

The Han fully believe in revenge.....never forget this important point.....nor that they have very long memories.

After the fall of the Soviet Union the Failed Elite Class was well along in their program of raping Russia. Putin put an end to that.....that is where the hate comes from for the most part....we are the rapist who got told no and got dismissed.

I agree for the most part. I think the important thing here is to make it clear to distinguish the average westerner from the rulling elite class.

I agree for the most part. I think the important thing here is to make it clear to distinguish the average westerner from the rulling elite class.

We won the war with the Soviets, raping Russia was the spoils of war....but they resisted....so they must be crushed.

Yes, the children who run America suck that bad.

Buckle Up....this is going to hurt.

As it should.

It doesn't matter what anyone wants because the outcome was decided before the war began.

Two options. Nuclear war or the Ukraine is partitioned.

Pretty much, yeah. From the look of things, had Ukraine not tried to take the Donbass Republics back by force immediately prior to Russia's intervention, this entire war might have been avoided. But as soon as that happened, Putin felt forced to recognize the Donbass Republics as independent from Ukraine and when that -still- didn't get Ukraine to stop attacking them, he felt he'd have to stop Ukraine from doing so.

Even after the war started, if Ukraine had agreed to the reasonable peace plan that they'd almost worked out, Russia would have withdrawn, with the understanding that the Donbass Republics would be left alone. The UK and the U.S. persuaded Ukraine not to take the deal. Now they've lost a -lot- more territory and may lose even more if they don't get back to the negotiating table soon.

Aligning with the new masters of the universe the Han now was not the plan, this is not what Russia wanted, we the West forced them into it.....but they will make it work.

Buckle the FUCK UP!

How many different drugs do you do every day?

Hawkey's language may sometimes be a bit hard to discern, but he's basically just saying that the west's sanctions against Russia has gotten Russia to align a lot more strongly with China.

Hawkey's language may sometimes be a bit hard to discern, but he's basically just saying that the west's sanctions against Russia has gotten Russia to align a lot more strongly with China.

You are talking to someone who constantly guns for me because I tell too much truth.

But let's talk about Trump and MAGA some more!

Fucking morons....you deserve what is coming....I did my best to prevent this.....I did my part.....it is you who failed.

You're a chinese agent, no one gives a fuck what you have to say.

Not true, I care what he has to say. I'm not a fan of his using foul language, but I -am- a fan of various youtube videos with various experts on Ukraine, and I think he makes a lot of good points here, even if not always in the most tactful way.

It appears that Hawkeye isn't a fan of Trump, which works for me since neither am I. I'm not a fan of Biden either.

Last edited:
Not true, I care what he has to say. I'm not a fan of his using foul language, but I -am- a fan of various youtube videos with various experts on Ukraine, and I think he makes a lot of good poitns here, even if not always in the most tactful way.

It appears that Hawkeye isn't a fan of Trump, which works for me since neither am I. I'm not a fan of Biden either.

I have been a legendary Trump fan since Sep 12 2015....I was #1 over at DP before they basically threw me out for being too good at resisting the new slave drivers.....MAGA in other words.

Thing is I have no doubt but that the Regime will take him out...he is done.

Trump is too good and too popular to be allowed to continue.

CANCEL!

Can you share any of this evidence?

The recent dismissal of 58th Combined Arms Army Commander (CAA) Colonel General Ivan Popov and the reported dismissal of 106th Guards Airborne (VDV) Division Commander Major General Vladimir Seliverstov prompted further discussions of other alleged recent dismissals and arrests.[1] Russian sources amplified an alleged audio message from personnel of the 7th Guards Mountain VDV Division on July 15 in which the personnel claimed that the Russian military command dismissed 7th VDV Division Commander Major General Alexander Kornev in early July.[2] Russian sources also claimed that Russian authorities arrested 90th Tank Division (Eastern Military District) Commander Major General Ramil Ibatullin as well as two unspecified deputies on an unspecified date.[3] A prominent Kremlin-affiliated milblogger suggested that the Russian military command is also planning to dismiss the 31st VDV Brigade Commander, who is reportedly Colonel Sergei Karasev.[4] Russian sources speculated that the Russian MoD may be preparing to arrest VDV Commander Colonel General Mikhail Teplinsky.[5]
https://www.understandingwar.org/

There’s more. Lots more.

Of course not....this does not remotely conform to reality.....all they have is Regime lies.....and man there are a lot of those.
:mun:

The recent dismissal of 58th Combined Arms Army Commander (CAA) Colonel General Ivan Popov and the reported dismissal of 106th Guards Airborne (VDV) Division Commander Major General Vladimir Seliverstov prompted further discussions of other alleged recent dismissals and arrests.[1] Russian sources amplified an alleged audio message from personnel of the 7th Guards Mountain VDV Division on July 15 in which the personnel claimed that the Russian military command dismissed 7th VDV Division Commander Major General Alexander Kornev in early July.[2] Russian sources also claimed that Russian authorities arrested 90th Tank Division (Eastern Military District) Commander Major General Ramil Ibatullin as well as two unspecified deputies on an unspecified date.[3] A prominent Kremlin-affiliated milblogger suggested that the Russian military command is also planning to dismiss the 31st VDV Brigade Commander, who is +Colonel Sergei Karasev.[4] Russian sources speculated that the Russian MoD may be preparing to arrest VDV Commander Colonel General Mikhail Teplinsky.[5]
https://www.understandingwar.org/

There’s more. Lots more.

Suuuure.

Back