NC can now resume executions

It is, however, different than the facts I laid out, so it is incorrect, unfortunately.

Would you care to try to refute any of the facts I laid out?

Not getting blow jobs will make a white trash hillbilly jump up and cheer an execution.

Are you going to start this blow job shit again? Earlier you admitted that it was infantile. Is your brain so doped up that you've reduced yourself to your past level of immaturity?

And the white trash bullshit- really? We established long ago the I am far wealthier and better educated then you. Do you really want to compare my portfolio with yours?

For example: "the inherent racism of southern juries." Complete bullshit.

In regards to the no, no, no and yes answers to the four questions in my previous post that you claimed were opinions... Which of those four one syllable answers were not facts? I'll wait.

Your opinions are based on your outright bigotry against The South. Keep waiting for that to go away, but a closed-minded yellow democrat will never change.

I don't accept the premise of your questions, that southern juries are inherently racist. Again, you need to get past your bigotry and closed-mindedness.

Uk education folks
It's limitation are why they don't have dentist either
Yet bill Clinton was educated in ........ The UK!!
The UK have dentists.
Dental care was hard to find when the government controlled it.
Now, with privatization of dental practices quality dental care is available to all.

One day, when the government stops controlling healthcare, the UK will enjoy quality healthcare, just like here, in the USA!!

I don't accept the premise of your questions, that southern juries are inherently racist. Again, you need to get past your bigotry and closed-mindedness.
It's strange how most blacks I meet from the south feel that Boston is more racist than the south.
Liberal Boston!!
I know it's just my experience, but it's something to think about!!

The four questions had nothing to do with southern racist juries.

Let me list them again for you:

Does that lab contradict the juries in your state? THE FACTUAL ANSWER IS NO

Is there, as you claim to advocate, a law in NC that requires a different and more stringent standard of proof before applying the death penalty? THE FACTUAL ANSWER IS NO

Did YOU, in the OP, advocate for such an elevated standard? THE FACTUAL ANSWER IS NO

or did you simply rejoice in the fact that your state could start killing more people, with no mention of any elevated standard of proof whatsoever? THE FACTUAL ANSWER IS YES.

Those same questions and answers would apply if you lived in Indiana or Ohio. Nothing about any of those questions has a fucking thing to do with southern racism.

Now..again... Which of those four answers is incorrect?

It's strange how most blacks I meet from the south feel that Boston is more racist than the south.
Liberal Boston!!
I know it's just my experience, but it's something to think about!!

My friend, I grew in in metro Boston, and left as soon as I could, in my early 20's. It was the most racist place that I have ever lived. In my experience, and the area that I live now is the least racist.

It's not the lab's job to contradict a jury. Again, the premise of your question is false, and so your argument is summarily rejected.

What, then, does the supposed quality of your state crime lab have to do with the standards used by jurors in your state when meting out the death penalty? And what about the other three questions which had nothing to do with the crime lab?

You are apparently unaware of the standards that a crime lab must meet in order to obtain such a high level of accreditation. Evidence must have an exact chain-of-custody before it is even considered for testing. Testing is peer-reviewed. The entire process is transparent to the defense. If he can't develop reasonable doubt based on the physical evidence, then either he's completely incompetent, or his client is guilty.

This isn't hick Maine, or corrupt Mexico.

You are apparently unaware of the standards that a crime lab must meet in order to obtain such a high level of accreditation. Evidence must have an exact chain-of-custody before it is even considered for testing. Testing is peer-reviewed. The entire process is transparent to the defense. If he can't develop reasonable doubt based on the physical evidence, then either he's completely incompetent, or his client is guilty.

This isn't hick Maine, or corrupt Mexico.
you're evading. What a surprise.

NC does NOT have an "elevated standard" for meting out the death penalty. Juries are perfectly free to give the death penalty based upon eye witness testimony alone so the quality of your crime lab is irrelevant. Now go back and tell me which of my four answers to questions that YOU dodged were inaccurate. You called them opinions and not facts. I showed you where they were all facts. Prove me wrong, if you have any balls... Or keep evading.

Again, your opinion. With a top shelf crime lab there is no excuse for the prosecution to rely on eyewitness testimony alone. Any good defense attorney knows that. If he can't develop reasonable doubt based on the physical evidence, or lack thereof, then either he's completely incompetent, or his client is guilty.

You seem to forget that the burden of proof lies with the prosecution.

Back