NC can now resume executions

My other point was... Every state claims to have a top shelf crime lab....

Most, it would appear are faster than yours, however.

Quality doesn't come fast. Not every state has international accreditation.

I've already answered your question, just not in the way that you would like.

You've danced away from my questions as you usually do.

In the final analysis, you talk about advocating a higher standard of proof for death penalty cases, but it's all just meaningless hot air. All you really care about is convicting them and killing them... And anything even slightly beyond a reasonable doubt is good enough for you, and your state, to start killin' 'em again, and killin' 'em quick. Higher standard, my ass.

As far as I can see, DY has a large amount of faith in his fellow human beings. He trusts the police to gather the evidence accurately and completely; he trusts the lab to analyze it well; he trusts that ALL the relevant evidence will be sent to the lab; he trusts the lawyers on each side to use the evidence appropriately; and he trusts the jury to understand and weigh the evidence correctly, with no bias whether racial, economic, gender-based, ethnicity, or whatever.

I have to admit, based on his forum postings, I would not have thought that DY had such faith in everyone involved in the justice system. Perhaps he could extend that faith to those on this forum.

Or perhaps he could admit that he doesn't give a frack if racial bais creeps into the process.

As far as I can see, tekkychick has zero amount of faith in his fellow human beings. He doesn't trusts the police to gather the evidence accurately and completely; he doesn't trust the lab to analyze it well; he doesn't trusts that ALL the relevant evidence will be sent to the lab; he doesn't trusts the lawyers on each side to use the evidence appropriately; and he doesn't trust the jury to understand and weigh the evidence correctly, with no bias whether racial, economic, gender-based, ethnicity, or whatever.

I have to admit, based on his forum postings, I would have thought that tekkychick has no faith in everyone involved in the justice system. Perhaps he could extend that mistrust to those on this forum.

Or perhaps he could admit that he thinks the entire process is racially biased.

I would marvel at your astuteness, DY, except for one point - I'm female. So your credibility - and astuteness - are thereby proven to be nil.

Pretty much blows your whole analysis out your blowhole.

AC&R repair ain't exactly rocket science... And posting's a lot easier if you never have to answer any questions and all you have to do is cut and paste someone else's post and just change a couple of words.

Tekky, are you still with us or did you just want to forget about this exchange?

Would you prefer he is an accessory to murder?

I don't understand how killing people - even very bad people -makes us a more just society.

How is he even being an accessory to murder?
You're not being very concise here.

I would marvel at your astuteness, DY, except for one point - I'm female. So your credibility - and astuteness - are thereby proven to be nil.

This is hilarious because you acknowledge that my point is correct, that is your post was meaningless, then decide to negate all that because I used the male forms of pronouns. So in one fell swoop I destroyed your argument and exposed your sexism. LOL!

AC&R repair ain't exactly rocket science... And posting's a lot easier if you never have to answer any questions and all you have to do is cut and paste someone else's post and just change a couple of words.

Repair? Hardly. I'm modifying a heat only system for AC and dehumidification in a resto-mod. So your credibility - and astuteness - are thereby proven to be nil.

How do you walk a straight line to the fridge to get a beer after all that self serving spinning?

Wow.
It's morning, and therefore coffee time. Make mine black and bitter, just like my women. I leave the morning beer up to you elderly retired folk. So your credibility - and astuteness - are thereby proven to be nil.

Back