New here - hello.

My first forum was on Prodigy. Everyone had to use their real names. It was civil. No option.

What year was that?? I think I did that for a month-free trial, nothing happening there when I was on there.......

I went on AOL when they had around 25,000 ppl, was on the apple board as well, they had about 5,000-10,000 & I think they had around 5 mill when they closed up--Everyone was on AOL, they had "everything" but doing what we are doing~message boarding, was insane, no mods, ppl getting others termed etc...

What year was that?? I think I did that for a month-free trial, nothing happening there when I was on there.......

What year? I'm not even sure what decade! I mostly participated in an area called "Cops & Crime." We had some outrageous battles. One was a thread titled, "Blacks & Crime." It went on for an entire summer. One could log on any time of the day or night and find it active.

When that shut down, I too went to AOL and stayed there for several years, even after they shut down their political/current events forum. I left because AOL was bought out and wanted to charge members for less content than we had been getting for free.

On Amazon Politics Forum, Mason was still the sock King, even though they were forbidden. I want to challenge him to leave his socks in the drawer for two weeks and report any effect it has on him.

What year? I'm not even sure what decade! I mostly participated in an area called "Cops & Crime." We had some outrageous battles. One was a thread titled, "Blacks & Crime." It went on for an entire summer. One could log on any time of the day or night and find it active.

When that shut down, I too went to AOL and stayed there for several years, even after they shut down their political/current events forum. I left because AOL was bought out and wanted to charge members for less content than we had been getting for free.

On Amazon Politics Forum, Mason was still the sock King, even though they were forbidden. I want to challenge him to leave his socks in the drawer for two weeks and report any effect it has on him.

I think I left AOL around 98 or 99ish.. Started going to sports boards, mostly NBA. Many of the AOL mods were horrible busy bodies... Was rough after being unmoderated, we didn't even know what it meant..lol

I think his socks are pretty harmless, & he seems to have fun w/ them but I dunno how healthy it is & I imagine he/it can become annoying..

I dunno if he is willing or able to do that..:dunno:

Going to cut a check to entice me?

I think I left AOL around 98 or 99ish.. Started going to sports boards, mostly NBA. Many of the AOL mods were horrible busy bodies... Was rough after being unmoderated, we didn't even know what it meant..lol

I think his socks are pretty harmless, & he seems to have fun w/ them but I dunno how healthy it is & I imagine he/it can become annoying..

I dunno if he is willing or able to do that..:dunno:

No way,would have to reprogram the Kindles

Really? I read this and didn't even know it was you and my first thought was.... What a pervert.

You're reading the wrong sock then since all I did was laugh at USF. Don't worry anyway I know they aren't your socks. All the time busting my chops and I don't remember you groaning a post. This is the sock I was talking about by the way.

Last edited:
Back